Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 326 to 350 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 89 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Sage_Shadowbane
Forum: Graphic Design 02-03-2007, 12:21 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,038
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
I meant for it to be that way, I wanted that part...

I meant for it to be that way, I wanted that part to look as if its pertruding outwards. :\ If you didnt notice its only on that part. :asleep: Oh and by the way...In medieval times do you actually...
Forum: Graphic Design 02-02-2007, 08:13 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,038
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Boredom tiles..

Well heres some tiles I started out of boredom a few days ago, havnt gotten very far with them considering i've been working on the arched window for most of the time. But I decided to show them to...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-30-2007, 11:03 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 6,102
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Im pretty sure there are still going to be Bomy's...

Im pretty sure there are still going to be Bomy's but they will be used as pets instead of another race.
Forum: Graphic Design 01-28-2007, 12:48 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,154
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
I didnt know it was hard to make some text look...

I didnt know it was hard to make some text look cool in Photoshop. o.O
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-27-2007, 07:59 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,221
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Lol...All I have to say is that a high majority...

Lol...All I have to say is that a high majority of developers on graal today are lame. You cant even come up with your own ideas, All "new" servers HAVE to be based off of another Classic/Gold...
Forum: Graphic Design 01-06-2007, 02:04 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 4,446
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Of course we do. :noob:

Of course we do. :noob:
Forum: Graphic Design 01-06-2007, 12:55 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 4,446
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Meh, dont forget about my graphics ;)

Meh, dont forget about my graphics ;)
Forum: Graphic Design 12-23-2006, 11:48 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,614
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Obviously he wouldnt...I wouldnt complain if one...

Obviously he wouldnt...I wouldnt complain if one of my friends was removed from a server for doing nothing...If you work on a server your expected to do things. Therefore there shouldnt be any need...
Forum: Graphic Design 12-23-2006, 11:43 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,614
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Hey thats funny, because I worked there too, and...

Hey thats funny, because I worked there too, and considering that the tiles arnt in use anymore and im one of his good friends, I doubt he is going to imply that I remove them. Btw ill be waiting. :D
Forum: Graphic Design 12-23-2006, 11:33 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,614
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Ok than so get Shakram to tell me to remove the...

Ok than so get Shakram to tell me to remove the tiles and than my only my opinion wont count :) Until than, dont worry about it because its not your problem.
Forum: Graphic Design 12-23-2006, 11:28 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,614
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Proof of what? I took the transitions from the...

Proof of what? I took the transitions from the old Esteria tileset, I know they are stolen and I dont care because its not a big deal.
Forum: Graphic Design 12-23-2006, 11:22 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,614
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Who cares if thats stolen, you act like people...

Who cares if thats stolen, you act like people dont use other peoples transition templates all the time =/ Its not a big thing rofl. Graals is stolen from Zelda, half of every other persons tileset...
Forum: Graphic Design 12-23-2006, 10:33 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,614
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
lol...if you hadnt noticed, I didnt post any of...

lol...if you hadnt noticed, I didnt post any of my work on the forums for...
maybe a few months? But anyways, ive been practicing alot, looking at alot of others tiles and art pieces and it's taught...
Forum: Graphic Design 12-23-2006, 09:59 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,614
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
The roof is just preliminary, when its finished...

The roof is just preliminary, when its finished it should look alot better perspective wise.
Forum: Graphic Design 12-23-2006, 09:50 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,614
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
New tiles[WIP]

Heres some new tiles im working on for fun..I tried to do a type of Zelda/Secret of Mana mix..tell me what you guys think
Forum: Gfx submissions 12-21-2006, 08:00 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,406
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
They look like they are just a resized version of...

They look like they are just a resized version of some other gun. :\
Forum: Graphic Design 12-19-2006, 03:28 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,346
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
No need to apologize Zid, was just clearing it up...

No need to apologize Zid, was just clearing it up just so you would know. :D
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-18-2006, 10:05 AM
Replies: 91
Views: 11,317
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Endora stole Old Endora's content, Nutos was...

Endora stole Old Endora's content, Nutos was Manager when the PW went down and never gave permission to anyone to use it. Pretty funny how none of this was looked over when the PW got accepted to the...
Forum: Graphic Design 12-16-2006, 04:57 AM
Replies: 77
Views: 8,673
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
I must say that the last version is very nice,...

I must say that the last version is very nice, one more pointer though, on her right leg (the one farthest to your left) instead of adding a darker tone to it you shouldve added a little highlight to...
Forum: Graphic Design 12-15-2006, 07:06 PM
Replies: 77
Views: 8,673
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
I see great potential in this piece...The only...

I see great potential in this piece...The only c&c i have for this piece is give the hair a 3-4 tone highlight instead of two and also, remove the white line above her mouth (is that supposed to be...
Forum: Graphic Design 12-15-2006, 07:18 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 4,859
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Hmm...Where to start with this one? :confused: Ok...

Hmm...Where to start with this one? :confused: Ok first of all, I must point out that he has no nipples. (which is fairly funny) Now for the serious part...His arms ARE too long whether you think...
Forum: Graphic Design 12-15-2006, 07:09 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,346
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
You're actually wrong about the perspective,...

You're actually wrong about the perspective, graal has a zelda perspective therefore you would be able to see the front of the object and and a little bit of the top at the same time...so Toms...
Forum: Valikorlia News 10-27-2006, 02:45 PM
Replies: 80
Views: 82,578
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
He had to mention our names so he could make...

He had to mention our names so he could make himself look like less of a server *****...Btw Elk, im not the one who has RC on 5-6 different servers unlike yourself.
Forum: Graphic Design 10-25-2006, 09:50 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,517
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
That's cuz your WHACK :mad:

That's cuz your WHACK :mad:
Forum: Graphic Design 10-25-2006, 06:59 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,517
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Thats pretty cool Raelyn, would love to see the...

Thats pretty cool Raelyn, would love to see the colored version of it.
Showing results 326 to 350 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.