Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 326 to 350 of 474
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 83 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: AlaricoMontario
Forum: Zormite Republic 10-11-2005, 10:12 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,215
Posted By AlaricoMontario
You don't have to rewrite a Kingdom's history...

You don't have to rewrite a Kingdom's history just to change the name.

England became Great Britain - history still connected
Byzantium became Holy Roman Empire - history still connected
Russian...
Forum: Zone 10-11-2005, 02:54 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 805
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Guild Wars? Wtf? Say what?

Guild Wars? Wtf? Say what?
Forum: Zone 10-11-2005, 02:53 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,216
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Sabre's put you at a disadvantage to all guns and...

Sabre's put you at a disadvantage to all guns and bombs that are now plasma-based, because Sabre's can only reflect other plasma (blue rifle, in example). Taking away our ability to use the jetpack...
Forum: GK Suggestions 10-06-2005, 03:38 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 4,376
Posted By AlaricoMontario
dont quote me if im wrong, but think of a whale...

dont quote me if im wrong, but think of a whale as a worm inching.

its head moves, and then the entire body moves in domino effect to the tail
Forum: Forest 10-06-2005, 03:36 AM
Replies: 78
Views: 7,081
Posted By AlaricoMontario
I have enough knowledge to know that during my...

I have enough knowledge to know that during my entire period of being on today, only two people were on Samurai tag - you, and some 8 hour experience newb who was trying to get his kingdom tag on by...
Forum: GK Bugs 10-05-2005, 02:23 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 883
Posted By AlaricoMontario
I killed a Rabbit Lord on the way from Ogma to...

I killed a Rabbit Lord on the way from Ogma to Bomb .. their just scarce
Forum: Forest 10-05-2005, 02:19 PM
Replies: 78
Views: 7,081
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Actually, last night I counted 6....... ;)

Actually, last night I counted 6....... ;)
Forum: Forest 10-05-2005, 12:27 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,315
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Or.. join our navy and destroy Bel'la :)

Or.. join our navy and destroy Bel'la :)
Forum: Forest 10-05-2005, 12:26 AM
Replies: 78
Views: 7,081
Posted By AlaricoMontario
In short, if your so over Forest Kyden, try to go...

In short, if your so over Forest Kyden, try to go campaign and get it to where there are more than two Samurai tag members on at a time, and leave us be until you pull your own kingdom out of the...
Forum: Forest 10-04-2005, 02:26 PM
Replies: 78
Views: 7,081
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Kyden, fix your own kingdom before pushing...

Kyden, fix your own kingdom before pushing problems on us, Daimyo.

And I say 'Greetings' because I can, so I will - and I RP ont he entire island, including the Trade Houses (which isnt required)...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-03-2005, 11:56 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,945
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Googi, your my hero. Las is just waiting to...

Googi, your my hero.

Las is just waiting to get verification from Draxx before declaring war- as Captain of the Forest Navy and with the blessing of the Admiral already in place, Forest shall bomb...
Forum: Forest 10-03-2005, 11:54 PM
Replies: 78
Views: 7,081
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Put it this way 12 GOOD rp'ing Forestians were on...

Put it this way 12 GOOD rp'ing Forestians were on last night, compared to NO Bel'lans, 2 Dustari, 5 Pirates, and 1 Samurai.

Yes, Las has her faults, but so does Fro, Alan, Damix, and the Bel'lan...
Forum: GK Suggestions 10-03-2005, 11:50 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 4,376
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Er... ok... I amgonna try to translate this... ...

Er... ok... I amgonna try to translate this...

'This idea is good, but there are so many things that need to be done before it, I think you might need to be patient until they can get around to...
Forum: Zormite Republic 10-03-2005, 02:01 PM
Replies: 57
Views: 4,439
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Kingdom? Not for long......

Kingdom? Not for long......
Forum: GK Suggestions 10-03-2005, 01:57 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,172
Posted By AlaricoMontario
It is true that our only two fixers (Bjorn and...

It is true that our only two fixers (Bjorn and Stefan) are either never on, or, in Stefan's case, only when the roar is so loud he can't ignore it anymore, in which he makes one big update and...
Forum: GK Suggestions 10-03-2005, 01:55 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 4,376
Posted By AlaricoMontario
I looves it. To those who asked how it can...

I looves it.

To those who asked how it can be incorporated into the system, it could run much as thihngs do with the fish. But instead of hooking it with a fishing pole and dragging it to shore,...
Forum: Forest 10-02-2005, 07:21 PM
Replies: 78
Views: 7,081
Posted By AlaricoMontario
One person scams, whoo, almost everyperson I know...

One person scams, whoo, almost everyperson I know but Nullify Drovia who has riches and items has scammeda t one point or another. Look at Drk, he blackmailed and terrified his way into a throne, but...
Forum: GK Suggestions 10-02-2005, 02:57 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 4,376
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Whale Oil for Lamps?

I just thought of this yesterday while pondering the whole 'harpoon another ship idea' after a fishy bit me south of Hotaru.

Why not add whales as monsters, in dark blue water, and add harpoons,...
Forum: Zormite Republic 09-26-2005, 10:24 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,371
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Hence the name Belgian Waffles :)

Hence the name Belgian Waffles :)
Forum: Zormite Republic 09-24-2005, 03:11 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,039
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Heh, the last one Etien held was posted in this...

Heh, the last one Etien held was posted in this forum, but IT was open to everybody.

Stop trying to act all ZOMG U NUB LOL I GONA BE KEWL AND POST LAWL0rzZZz~~! OasaTor ;)
Forum: GK Bugs 09-22-2005, 02:30 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 677
Posted By AlaricoMontario
That happend along time ago.. they already...

That happend along time ago.. they already cleared the ships once, then said we could make them again..... hence forth why the boats no longer have VISIBLE ladders.
Forum: GK Bugs 09-21-2005, 01:57 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 677
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Or.. if Stefan could just have at it and do away...

Or.. if Stefan could just have at it and do away with the nasty glitches all together... ;)
Forum: Crescent Pirates 09-20-2005, 11:02 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 3,108
Posted By AlaricoMontario
I only did what I had to so that I could progress...

I only did what I had to so that I could progress in rank ;)
Forum: Crescent Pirates 09-20-2005, 10:26 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 3,108
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Zach Steele did the EXACT thing on Forest. ...

Zach Steele did the EXACT thing on Forest.

Izarius Ryudo and I were putting a ship into the harbour. I went under into the hull to wait for it to pass through. I saw a head pop from a barrel. I...
Forum: GK Suggestions 09-20-2005, 01:44 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,170
Posted By AlaricoMontario
THAT, is why I run to Forest and do it very...

THAT, is why I run to Forest and do it very quickly. I pop out of my house, do one part real quick.. run in.. do something else.. adn keep popping back out. T hough not having to play what seems...
Showing results 326 to 350 of 474

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.