Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 326 to 350 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 77 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Nappa
Forum: Graphic Design 01-16-2005, 01:13 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 3,659
Posted By Nappa
Do us all a favor and do it, please.

Do us all a favor and do it, please.
Forum: Graphic Design 01-16-2005, 01:09 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 3,659
Posted By Nappa
Oh just so you know. I'm waiting for the next...

Oh just so you know. I'm waiting for the next thread you quit for 3 hours.
Forum: Graphic Design 01-16-2005, 01:05 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 3,659
Posted By Nappa
Noone likes you.

Noone likes you.
Forum: Graphic Design 01-16-2005, 01:02 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 3,659
Posted By Nappa
... Boo.

...

Boo.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 01-15-2005, 10:20 PM
Replies: 71
Views: 4,908
Posted By Nappa
It's awesome. Now if only I wasn't incredibly...

It's awesome. Now if only I wasn't incredibly lazy....

Anyway. Anyones free to try the bug server idea. I think it's awesome. I'd like to see some acid being sprayed and stuff. Imagine some big...
Forum: Era News 01-15-2005, 09:27 PM
Replies: 108
Views: 18,288
Posted By Nappa
Snake, you need to stop messing with the tree...

Snake, you need to stop messing with the tree structure.
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-15-2005, 09:07 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 8,883
Posted By Nappa
Someone who want's to blow up your server...

Someone who want's to blow up your server specifically because they think it's "Fun"
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 01-15-2005, 09:03 PM
Replies: 71
Views: 4,908
Posted By Nappa
I'm allowed to go off topic. Last I knew their...

I'm allowed to go off topic. Last I knew their was no rule against that. However him swearing at us, I believe their is a rule against that.
Forum: Kingdoms 01-15-2005, 09:02 PM
Replies: 173
Views: 16,892
Posted By Nappa
Maybe in ethiopia, but Zormite Empirei isn't...

Maybe in ethiopia, but Zormite Empirei isn't ethiopia.



So basically your saying this is not a colony or a kingdom like you originally said, but now your changing it into a military base. Which...
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-15-2005, 06:04 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 8,883
Posted By Nappa
True, I suppose. It just depends on how you look...

True, I suppose. It just depends on how you look at it.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 01-15-2005, 06:01 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 4,908
Posted By Nappa
Double posting doesn't anger me. As long as you...

Double posting doesn't anger me. As long as you are preserving the tree structure, make as many posts as you like. In linear mode you will probably see me posting up to 3 times in a row.

Btw, i'm...
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-15-2005, 05:08 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 8,883
Posted By Nappa
I think if a guide to scripting was made, more...

I think if a guide to scripting was made, more people would be lazy, more untrustworthy people would script, and their would be more problems.

But at the same time yes, more good people with good...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 01-15-2005, 05:01 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 4,908
Posted By Nappa
I don't like you because you keep breaking the...

I don't like you because you keep breaking the tree structure. This evokes my anger.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 01-15-2005, 04:30 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 5,765
Posted By Nappa
I was able to hit people from like 3 tiles away...

I was able to hit people from like 3 tiles away the first day the npc server was up. I don't know if that's changed now though.
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-15-2005, 04:11 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 8,883
Posted By Nappa
I dont think you should make one. Everyone is...

I dont think you should make one. Everyone is getting lazy. I learned to script moderately well (i'm not near the best) by doing it myself and asking questions.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 01-15-2005, 04:10 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 4,908
Posted By Nappa
Somehow I doubt you made it. And please stop...

Somehow I doubt you made it. And please stop destroying the tree structure.

And I don't care what you made offline, if someone makes the same thing, boohoo. Are you going to tell me pking should...
Forum: Dustari 01-15-2005, 03:44 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,723
Posted By Nappa
as necessary as PIE IS TO LIFE.

as necessary as PIE IS TO LIFE.
Forum: Kingdoms 01-15-2005, 03:43 AM
Replies: 173
Views: 16,892
Posted By Nappa
Because their was no reason to multiply their...

Because their was no reason to multiply their race. More people would require more people to feed, more expenses, etc.. So the people purposely didn't mate that often.

Why praytell don't humans...
Forum: Dustari 01-15-2005, 02:15 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,723
Posted By Nappa
Poop is a large brown thing that comes out my...

Poop is a large brown thing that comes out my butt.
Forum: Dustari 01-15-2005, 02:12 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,723
Posted By Nappa
Cool. So now you're saying I can make as many...

Cool. So now you're saying I can make as many posts in one thread as possible as long as they discuss different things ? SWEET.
Forum: Dustari 01-15-2005, 01:25 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,723
Posted By Nappa
Request 06

Please put all requests into one thread.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-14-2005, 10:28 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,886
Posted By Nappa
I do understand the point of the post. However,...

I do understand the point of the post. However, it still is inaccurate.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 01-14-2005, 08:59 PM
Replies: 71
Views: 4,908
Posted By Nappa
I have a good server idea, or atleast I like it....

I have a good server idea, or atleast I like it. More specifically instead of playing a human, you start off as a bug. Your race is chosen randomly for you and every time you die, you get chosen a...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 01-14-2005, 08:46 PM
Replies: 71
Views: 4,908
Posted By Nappa
I'm dissapointed. I thought a StarCraft similar...

I'm dissapointed. I thought a StarCraft similar server would appear before it's crappy counterpart, WarCraft.

Bring me a futuristic RTS that functions like StarCraft, and I will call you graals...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-14-2005, 08:43 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,886
Posted By Nappa
Exactly. The reason why you are not working on...

Exactly. The reason why you are not working on your server. You don't own one.
Showing results 326 to 350 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.