Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 326 to 346 of 346
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Sum41Freeeeek
Forum: Graphic Design 08-09-2004, 06:32 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,243
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
No there not. The episode when hes at the beach...

No there not. The episode when hes at the beach he wears those blue ones. And he rips them
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-09-2004, 04:00 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 4,156
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
The choosing an element sounds pretty cool.

The choosing an element sounds pretty cool.
Forum: Graphic Design 08-09-2004, 03:24 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,109
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
I like the smaller one better.

I like the smaller one better.
Forum: Future Improvements 08-09-2004, 03:21 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,325
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
But then if they put that people would want...

But then if they put that people would want something like "let only <blah> pm you"
Buddies doesnt need to be a big thing though.
Forum: Tech Support 08-08-2004, 11:37 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,244
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Try reinstalling graal? That always works for...

Try reinstalling graal?
That always works for me.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 08-08-2004, 11:32 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 4,922
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
I hope you don't like UN any better. Especially...

I hope you don't like UN any better. Especially because UN has cars, toys, paintball guns etc.

Anyway: I think it looks great. I could see this server being a big hit.
The sand tiles look fine,...
Forum: Level Design 08-08-2004, 09:50 PM
Replies: 12
Poll: Rate it?
Views: 2,427
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
I like the waterfall on the sides. Its pretty...

I like the waterfall on the sides.
Its pretty good.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-08-2004, 09:43 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,472
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Have you tried deleting them then have one of...

Have you tried deleting them then have one of your friends send them to you?
If so then I have no idea.
Forum: Future Improvements 08-08-2004, 09:40 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,325
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Steams friend list is horrible. They also have...

Steams friend list is horrible. They also have something like that on runescape.

Anyway, that would be a good idea to look into. Though as someone said it won't be easy.
Forum: Level Design 08-08-2004, 09:34 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,603
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
5/10. Not to bad, could add a bit more...

5/10.
Not to bad, could add a bit more plants/paths in the grass so it doesnt look plain.
Forum: Tech Support 05-10-2004, 11:07 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,052
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Is anyone going to fix it? x.x

Is anyone going to fix it? x.x
Forum: Tech Support 05-08-2004, 11:06 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,052
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Playerworld108.. Admin-Playerworld108

Playerworld108..
Admin-Playerworld108
Forum: Tech Support 05-07-2004, 08:14 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,052
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
The server is Zeliatic or Playerworld108 ...

The server is Zeliatic or Playerworld108
Spark: I don't think so X(
There really is no way I can get on RC.
Forum: Tech Support 05-07-2004, 12:50 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,052
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Angry Help z.z

Today I logged on RC and it said I needed to put an IP range (I think it got reset) I set my IP range and then log off then on to see if it worked. Then it said my IP range didnt match x.x So I have...
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-07-2004, 04:31 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,652
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
I don't get it to well. I press left and right...

I don't get it to well.
I press left and right and it highlights red blue green and alpha. Press z and it just says Colors Exported. Nothing happend :O
Forum: Tech Support 03-27-2004, 05:25 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 785
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Sorry this is a little late. Sum41Freeeeek ...

Sorry this is a little late.

Sum41Freeeeek
Zeliatic
Admin-Playerworld108
Forum: Tech Support 03-16-2004, 07:47 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 785
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
cpanel

The cpanel wont work. im trying to stop my server but when i try opening cpanel it brings me to the "page cannot be displayed" site
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-03-2004, 03:35 AM
Replies: 3
ack
Views: 900
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
ack

On www.graal.us it shows my playerworld and others that have been deleted. Why is this? People are telling me its the network problems like Graal was having with logging on.
Is it?
Forum: Tech Support 03-02-2004, 02:58 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 868
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Thanks everything is up and working

Thanks
everything is up and working
Forum: Tech Support 03-01-2004, 01:24 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 868
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Yes, i do. ok i sent it

Yes, i do.
ok i sent it
Forum: Tech Support 02-29-2004, 07:35 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 868
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Help :O

I registerd for a playerworld about 2 weeks ago. After about 4 days i got the email saying it was accepted. I made a billing and affiliate account then payed the extra 59 dollars. Then i got an email...
Showing results 326 to 346 of 346

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.