Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 326 to 350 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 112 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: CidNight1142
Forum: Tech Support 07-22-2006, 02:59 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,523
Posted By CidNight1142
Coffee. Wire tripping. We've seen this all...

Coffee. Wire tripping. We've seen this all before, guys.
Forum: Kingdoms 07-22-2006, 01:10 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,045
Posted By CidNight1142
If classes are used at all in a kingdom mode,...

If classes are used at all in a kingdom mode, they should not be based on original classes. Classes have been so useless for so long that almost no one actually does what their class is (unless they...
Forum: Graphic Design 07-17-2006, 05:06 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 880
Posted By CidNight1142
Yeah. I love the book. I'm not a huge fan...

Yeah.

I love the book. I'm not a huge fan of the face though. Not sure why. I'll ponder.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-17-2006, 05:05 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 3,312
Posted By CidNight1142
Visit Graal Kingdoms. It's done already.

Visit Graal Kingdoms. It's done already.
Forum: Crescent Pirates 07-17-2006, 04:51 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,511
Posted By CidNight1142
Heyyy. Nice to see you! :)

Heyyy. Nice to see you! :)
Forum: Markets 07-16-2006, 09:28 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,013
Posted By CidNight1142
Ahhh, I can only make an offer that includes...

Ahhh, I can only make an offer that includes about 150 in dias, with items on top of course. I'll try to gather some up.
Forum: Information 07-16-2006, 08:25 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,881
Posted By CidNight1142
:)

:)
Forum: Information 07-15-2006, 02:04 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,881
Posted By CidNight1142
http://members.home.nl/svenseitolt/images/Maps/gra...

http://members.home.nl/svenseitolt/images/Maps/graal1pathways.PNG
Forum: Graphic Design 07-14-2006, 06:17 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 3,569
Posted By CidNight1142
Holy god this thread has gotten out of hand. But...

Holy god this thread has gotten out of hand. But you guys are weak. Where are the 'your mammas' and the 'you're fat' jokes of olden days?
Making fun of a man's country? That's low. Even if it...
Forum: Markets 07-12-2006, 11:15 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,097
Posted By CidNight1142
I probably have some you can buy. Somewhere in...

I probably have some you can buy. Somewhere in the 50-100 range. I'll check next time I'm on.
Forum: Information 07-12-2006, 05:11 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,852
Posted By CidNight1142
Frankly, I'd like to see them start again. ...

Frankly, I'd like to see them start again. Haven't heard of a spawn in a long, long time.

As for the total estimate. Let's say there are 75, theoretically. Probably 50-55 of them are held by...
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-12-2006, 05:07 AM
Replies: 99
Views: 9,357
Posted By CidNight1142
Looks like he's been having some good luck, eh?

Looks like he's been having some good luck, eh?
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-12-2006, 05:05 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,037
Posted By CidNight1142
You know that bug that's buzzing in your ear? ...

You know that bug that's buzzing in your ear? The one you don't care for and will forget moments after it is crushed between the palm of your hand and your now blood soaked temple? That is Alarico....
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-12-2006, 05:00 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,347
Posted By CidNight1142
Niiiiiice. Welcome back, Googi. I made a...

Niiiiiice.

Welcome back, Googi. I made a protest email about you and VT upon my return from lack-of-internet ridden Portugal, but it was apparently hard deleted. This is an exciting time for my...
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-05-2006, 12:55 AM
Replies: 99
Views: 9,357
Posted By CidNight1142
Joke stealer!!!!!!!!!!!

Joke stealer!!!!!!!!!!!
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-05-2006, 12:53 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,338
Posted By CidNight1142
Blood will spill!

Blood will spill!
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-03-2006, 09:50 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,560
Posted By CidNight1142
I had a discussion with another respected member...

I had a discussion with another respected member of the Kingdoms community yesterday, one who seems quite interested in this situation. As am I. We agreed that this farce has created laughter where...
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-01-2006, 12:21 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,500
Posted By CidNight1142
They work better when 97% of the kingdom don't...

They work better when 97% of the kingdom don't have pillory rights.


I hope I grow up to be just like you. I mean, you're totally awesome. So original. And witty! Please be my hero.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-01-2006, 12:13 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 4,361
Posted By CidNight1142
Congrats Sam, nicely done. I think you'll be a...

Congrats Sam, nicely done. I think you'll be a fairly good yin to Darlene's yang.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-01-2006, 12:08 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,145
Posted By CidNight1142
Way to get banned when I was in Portugal. You've...

Way to get banned when I was in Portugal. You've made me sad.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-30-2006, 01:54 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 933
Posted By CidNight1142
Back from Portugal

This is both a letter of apology and of announcement. I was called, approximately 2 weeks ago, to Portugal for an academic opportunity which I could not pass up. I had to leave quickly and during a...
Forum: Graphic Design 06-06-2006, 07:17 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 834
Posted By CidNight1142
With a little shading it could be quite...

With a little shading it could be quite neatorific.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-06-2006, 06:23 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,127
Posted By CidNight1142
Awwww, that's sweet Stevie. *wink*

Awwww, that's sweet Stevie. *wink*
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-06-2006, 02:31 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,127
Posted By CidNight1142
Ah, the final stab of everyone who has just been...

Ah, the final stab of everyone who has just been horribly embarrased in an argument.
Forum: Graphic Design 06-04-2006, 08:40 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,287
Posted By CidNight1142
The perspective seems just a bit funny to me for...

The perspective seems just a bit funny to me for some reason. Like you're looking at the clip and whatnot from an angle but straight down on the top part of the gun. I think you need to have a more...
Showing results 326 to 350 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.