Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 14 of 19
«
First
<
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
>
Showing results 326 to 350 of 464
Search took
0.01
seconds; generated 112 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Akoalin
Forum:
Gfx submissions
04-01-2005, 02:06 AM
Replies:
38
Plasma Rifle
Views:
3,689
Posted By
Akoalin
Marines? Don't they already have enough weapons?...
Marines? Don't they already have enough weapons? Sapper is a class noone wants to use. I think Plasmarifle also fits the class name and would also give players reason to choose Sapper.
Forum:
Gfx submissions
03-29-2005, 02:42 PM
Replies:
38
Plasma Rifle
Views:
3,689
Posted By
Akoalin
Definetly NOT commando. They already have too...
Definetly NOT commando. They already have too much to worry about. Possibly Light Infantry or Defender though. Actually, I think Sapper should be the only class with it. Nobody uses sapper so I think...
Forum:
Gfx submissions
03-28-2005, 11:45 PM
Replies:
38
Plasma Rifle
Views:
3,689
Posted By
Akoalin
Well... after charged up you fly backward and...
Well... after charged up you fly backward and can't even move, but the overloaded gun might be an even better idea. Then again they could just charge a shot, run and fire again... I'de have to get...
Forum:
Gfx submissions
03-28-2005, 03:34 PM
Replies:
38
Plasma Rifle
Views:
3,689
Posted By
Akoalin
Rapid Fire (pressing d) Freezing:0.20 secs ...
Rapid Fire (pressing d)
Freezing:0.20 secs
Bullets:1
Power:13 hp
Range:Short
Speed:17 tiles/sec
Variance:18 degrees
10 bullets, then reload.
Charge (pressing s, hold for charge)
Forum:
Classic Main Forum
03-27-2005, 09:35 PM
Replies:
110
Classic
Views:
10,350
Posted By
Akoalin
Because Storm prefers to rescript everything...
Because Storm prefers to rescript everything rather than use the "Classic" scripts.
Why remove non-NPC Server servers anyway? Classic was working fine before the NPC Server.
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
03-27-2005, 09:32 PM
Replies:
23
Has Alt and 5 been removed?
Views:
3,041
Posted By
Akoalin
Basicly because people were using it to pose as...
Basicly because people were using it to pose as others, steal levels, etc. It should be an NPC Server option wether to allow it or not. I used to like using it so I could remove people from...
Forum:
Gfx submissions
03-27-2005, 09:27 PM
Replies:
38
Plasma Rifle
Views:
3,689
Posted By
Akoalin
The first one is the shot, and the other 3 are...
The first one is the shot, and the other 3 are for when it hits something, while charging the first sprite should appear at the end of the gun and should gradually get bigger. The plasma cell should...
Forum:
Gfx submissions
03-27-2005, 09:25 PM
Replies:
38
Plasma Rifle
Views:
3,689
Posted By
Akoalin
It's not all his. I said we passed it back and...
It's not all his. I said we passed it back and forth. Most of that's mine anyway. He had it looking like a super soaker with a lightsaber sticking out. He told me not to put his name on it e.e
oh,...
Forum:
Gfx submissions
03-27-2005, 06:28 PM
Replies:
38
Plasma Rifle
Views:
3,689
Posted By
Akoalin
Haro41 and I passed this back and forth until it...
Haro41 and I passed this back and forth until it looked like this. I also attached the plasma cell, the ammo it uses.
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
03-27-2005, 01:28 AM
Replies:
56
Attention To Moderators
Views:
3,840
Posted By
Akoalin
Maybe moderators of different sections of the...
Maybe moderators of different sections of the forums?
Forum:
Gfx submissions
03-26-2005, 02:36 AM
Replies:
38
Plasma Rifle
Views:
3,689
Posted By
Akoalin
No ganis made yet and I have no talen whatsoever...
No ganis made yet and I have no talen whatsoever with them.
Forum:
Unholy Nation Main Forum
03-25-2005, 11:00 PM
Replies:
51
The Future of Unholy Nation
Views:
5,369
Posted By
Akoalin
UN is in no way effecting Classic, I used to...
UN is in no way effecting Classic, I used to prefer classic over UN... but with the changes in Classic that Storm is ignorant to, I prefer UN now.
Forum:
Gfx submissions
03-25-2005, 08:07 PM
Replies:
38
Plasma Rifle
Views:
3,689
Posted By
Akoalin
That was along the lines I was thinking. One shot...
That was along the lines I was thinking. One shot and reload, can charge for a maximum of 95 damage. when you fire it at a high power you're knocked backwards 2 feet and have to get up, rendering you...
Forum:
Gfx submissions
03-25-2005, 02:23 PM
Replies:
38
Plasma Rifle
Views:
3,689
Posted By
Akoalin
Thanks for the comments. I haven't decided on...
Thanks for the comments. I haven't decided on stats yet..
Forum:
Zormite Republic
03-25-2005, 04:53 AM
Replies:
35
The time has come...
Views:
4,191
Posted By
Akoalin
It's wars like these that make Kingdoms...
It's wars like these that make Kingdoms interesting.
Forum:
Gfx submissions
03-25-2005, 04:40 AM
Replies:
38
Plasma Rifle
Views:
3,689
Posted By
Akoalin
Plasma Rifle
What do you think?
Forum:
Information
03-25-2005, 03:44 AM
Replies:
47
Zone weapon guide
Views:
10,122
Posted By
Akoalin
I'm going to make a lazer rifle sort of weapon...
I'm going to make a lazer rifle sort of weapon for Zone. I agree that Zone needs weapon modifications and new ones.
Forum:
Zone
03-22-2005, 03:41 AM
Replies:
34
Mission: Runaway Train
Views:
5,825
Posted By
Akoalin
or a bunch of dual jetbikes all connected.
or a bunch of dual jetbikes all connected.
Forum:
Information
03-22-2005, 03:39 AM
Replies:
30
Urban Battlefield Project
Views:
4,678
Posted By
Akoalin
I'de like to bump this idea as it would draw more...
I'de like to bump this idea as it would draw more players to zone. If any GFX team have spare time on their hands, this is the project to do...
Forum:
Zone
03-21-2005, 11:44 PM
Replies:
34
Mission: Runaway Train
Views:
5,825
Posted By
Akoalin
So, is this a subway sort of train? or a...
So, is this a subway sort of train? or a locomotive?
Forum:
Zone
03-21-2005, 02:54 PM
Replies:
34
Mission: Runaway Train
Views:
5,825
Posted By
Akoalin
If we have teleporters, why use a train? I mean...
If we have teleporters, why use a train? I mean it's a no-brainer. If I'm in the middle of a war, I'm not going to randomly take a train somewhere. These missions need background... not just WOW! I...
Forum:
Zone
03-21-2005, 02:52 PM
Replies:
1
hover bike glitches
Views:
1,460
Posted By
Akoalin
When you get off a bike after being in gun mode...
When you get off a bike after being in gun mode the positioning for getting back on is off... more to the right.
Forum:
Gfx submissions
03-19-2005, 12:34 AM
Replies:
32
Welcome
Views:
3,896
Posted By
Akoalin
Right now zone needs alot more player gfx, if...
Right now zone needs alot more player gfx, if that means we're gonna need some recolors; i'm gonna make some recolors. Plus they don't look half bad.
Forum:
Gfx submissions
03-19-2005, 12:33 AM
Replies:
24
Insectoid Aliens
Views:
3,105
Posted By
Akoalin
GK's weak monsters are based off of Mana enemies...
GK's weak monsters are based off of Mana enemies (Mushboom, Rabite, etc.) so of course they look defenseless. I think the blob idea is overused. We need something completely new... a new race, maybe...
Forum:
Zone
03-18-2005, 04:58 AM
Replies:
17
Some ideas
Views:
2,696
Posted By
Akoalin
If the jetpack didn't have its advantages, nobody...
If the jetpack didn't have its advantages, nobody would bother saving the money to buy it.
Showing results 326 to 350 of 464
Page 14 of 19
«
First
<
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
>
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
02:04 AM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.