Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 326 to 350 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 69 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: thesaiyan
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-09-2003, 12:50 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,843
Posted By thesaiyan
Maybe www.Graal2001.com? Or the other address for...

Maybe www.Graal2001.com? Or the other address for the site. Its a weird link, but I forgot it D:. Anyways I hope you get it figured out soon man.:(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-08-2003, 06:01 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,054
Posted By thesaiyan
Well if Era was anything like real life I...

Well if Era was anything like real life I wouldn't leave my house. Era is just constant killing. Its basically UnHoly Nation but with different tileset,npcs and better scripting. If Era was suppose...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-08-2003, 05:23 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,950
Posted By thesaiyan
I elaborated more? ;)

I elaborated more? ;)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-08-2003, 05:09 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,950
Posted By thesaiyan
*cough* Anyways I think its a good...

*cough*



Anyways I think its a good try. But if someone like trys out and there are a few people that dislike that person, when they go and 'vote' they will automatically hold a grudge against...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-08-2003, 03:42 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,639
Posted By thesaiyan
I know.. I just wasn't sure=)

I know.. I just wasn't sure=)
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-08-2003, 01:18 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,639
Posted By thesaiyan
Yes! Gawd.. I couldn't remember what it was. Yea...

Yes! Gawd.. I couldn't remember what it was. Yea is Narcolepsy. But people are born with that I think. They do not like get it from contact or a bug bite.. At least I don't think so.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-06-2003, 11:29 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 7,667
Posted By thesaiyan
So what if they are in the same guild/family as...

So what if they are in the same guild/family as each other? Kish is a good choice. Better to have someone with a little managing skills such as kish than have someone without them. And Spark and...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-06-2003, 11:24 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,639
Posted By thesaiyan
Ahh.. I see. I know what that is all too well. Im...

Ahh.. I see. I know what that is all too well. Im from louisiana remember peg? :O
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-06-2003, 03:36 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,639
Posted By thesaiyan
Isn't that like lime disease or something? Not...

Isn't that like lime disease or something? Not sure though. I heard he was uber sick and like broke his arm.. Can't be certain though.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-06-2003, 02:43 AM
Replies: 84
Views: 6,506
Posted By thesaiyan
Alright then, this is is a hypothetical...

Alright then, this is is a hypothetical situation. What if some how the 'person' you loved brain was somehow put into the body of a horse? Now Im pretty sure you would care then!:rolleyes:
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-05-2003, 05:19 AM
Replies: 84
Views: 6,506
Posted By thesaiyan
That sucks dude.. Sorry that all that crap...

That sucks dude.. Sorry that all that crap happened to you. =(
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-05-2003, 05:12 AM
Replies: 84
Views: 6,506
Posted By thesaiyan
Holy...and how old is she? Like Rabid said.. Tap...

Holy...and how old is she? Like Rabid said.. Tap that.. (sorry if I make any females feel weird!)
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-05-2003, 04:59 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,515
Posted By thesaiyan
Yea its been a while since I was active here so I...

Yea its been a while since I was active here so I like forgot the rules for sigs and whatnot.. I know Spark. =) I got a 'pm' about it. lol Anyways sorry for it I like forgot about it totally. And...
Forum: Tech Support 05-04-2003, 11:57 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 941
Posted By thesaiyan
Weird.. I remember the last time my account lost...

Weird.. I remember the last time my account lost its p2pness it said it was just classic but I could still log onto gold servers. But the oppsite happened to you. :(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-04-2003, 11:55 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,965
Posted By thesaiyan
Next week? Wow thats still sooner than I thought....

Next week? Wow thats still sooner than I thought. Because no telling how many applications nem had to sort through then pick out the good ones and check and re-check everything.. I bet that sucked...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-04-2003, 11:50 PM
Replies: 84
Views: 6,506
Posted By thesaiyan
I'd beat that chilli pepper's arse!! "You got...

I'd beat that chilli pepper's arse!!
"You got punk'd!!1"
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-04-2003, 08:38 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,318
Posted By thesaiyan
Uhh.. the pass changer on the site worked...

Uhh.. the pass changer on the site worked perfectly for me. Hrmm
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-04-2003, 08:13 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,515
Posted By thesaiyan
Wink Wtf? Im back :O

Hey! Im back from being gone for like a while.. Account ran out.. Just saying 'hey.' :cool:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-26-2002, 12:23 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,123
Posted By thesaiyan
You mean what she said. Thats Archangel.

You mean what she said. Thats Archangel.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-22-2002, 04:03 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 3,850
Posted By thesaiyan
Re: account hacks

Can you say bullshit? That account's password was hacked like 4 months ago by Flip. I bet its not even your account. There is a list of accounts and passwords on his old site. bolt is one of them....
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-14-2002, 03:07 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 4,284
Posted By thesaiyan
Omg that was from when Mithica owned. It was so...

Omg that was from when Mithica owned. It was so fun then. I miss that time. :(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-14-2002, 12:00 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,168
Posted By thesaiyan
Whats that suppose to mean? :( James205...

Whats that suppose to mean? :(

James205 said, " When SL goes down, all of graal goes down."
Or something to that degree. :(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-13-2002, 06:29 AM
Replies: 66
Views: 6,463
Posted By thesaiyan
I saw this server when it was private. Sebamen or...

I saw this server when it was private. Sebamen or however you spell it gave me an account to use for a few minutes.

From what I saw it is pretty good. Except the levels look like they tried to put...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-13-2002, 06:25 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 7,382
Posted By thesaiyan
Re: umm

Its not released to the players just yet. Staff only right now. But from what I understand there is still some things left to be done but can't because we have been waiting for NPC server for the...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-13-2002, 12:02 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 7,382
Posted By thesaiyan
rofl I was like what the fawk? SL hasn't been...

rofl I was like what the fawk? SL hasn't been online that long. Phek you idiot. lol Ive been on SL longer than you. :rolleyes:
Showing results 326 to 350 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.