Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 326 to 350 of 500
Search took 0.04 seconds; generated 69 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: DustyPorViva
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-22-2012, 10:25 PM
Replies: 158
Views: 51,778
Posted By DustyPorViva
I feel the saturation needs to be dropped a ton....

I feel the saturation needs to be dropped a ton. I also feel they should be much lighter. For example in pics1 there is no deep black used; almost all outlines use a black that's more darker gray...
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-22-2012, 09:31 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 6,852
Posted By DustyPorViva
Ping is important in most online games, and in...

Ping is important in most online games, and in fact it's probably much more important in games like Call of Duty which are twitch shooters, and where a difference in 20ms determines who wins in a...
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-22-2012, 09:14 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,159
Posted By DustyPorViva
Ya, if you can't just rush in and shoot people in...

Ya, if you can't just rush in and shoot people in the face unimpeded with little thought then it just isn't as fun!!!
Forum: Old Scripting Engine (GS1) 06-22-2012, 06:49 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,792
Posted By DustyPorViva
Alternatively you can try scripting your own...

Alternatively you can try scripting your own inventory to handle special situations like this and give you the flexibility to change the weapon names and such. A lot of work, but you're not going to...
Forum: Code Gallery 06-22-2012, 10:15 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 6,549
Posted By DustyPorViva
Eh, most of his other(many) threads about...

Eh, most of his other(many) threads about scripting have gotten a lot of help. I see no reason why someone would jump to the conclusion he is being pushed away just because this thread has taken a...
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-21-2012, 04:45 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 2,870
Posted By DustyPorViva
Ah yes, my mistake :)

Ah yes, my mistake :)
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-21-2012, 04:29 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 2,870
Posted By DustyPorViva
player.anistep or this.anistep to check for the...

player.anistep or this.anistep to check for the frame it's currently on

setani("walk[2]",null) setcharani("walk[2]",null) to set it to a specific frame(gani will not 'play' when set like this).
Forum: Code Gallery 06-20-2012, 09:04 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 6,549
Posted By DustyPorViva
I feel you have a lot to learn before you start...

I feel you have a lot to learn before you start posting scripts for others to use.
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-20-2012, 08:30 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 3,688
Posted By DustyPorViva
Old as dirt. Thor posted the original script, but...

Old as dirt. Thor posted the original script, but it was never used. It's as old as the Shuriken and Hammer scripts.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-20-2012, 07:53 PM
Replies: 158
Views: 51,778
Posted By DustyPorViva
Indeed, I had suspected it was ripped from the...

Indeed, I had suspected it was ripped from the roofs in LttP but I didn't bother to check 'cause I don't think it mattered. Kudos to you!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-20-2012, 05:19 PM
Replies: 158
Views: 51,778
Posted By DustyPorViva
Damn, that is a nice shade of red.

Damn, that is a nice shade of red.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-20-2012, 05:17 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,593
Posted By DustyPorViva
I still see him on AIM all the time, but I never...

I still see him on AIM all the time, but I never start up a conversation with him.
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-20-2012, 03:00 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 6,852
Posted By DustyPorViva
Also the content of the stuff is 1 pixel...

Also the content of the stuff is 1 pixel off-centered vertically. Y needs to -1;
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-20-2012, 01:32 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 6,852
Posted By DustyPorViva
I find it a bit odd that ping is the largest...

I find it a bit odd that ping is the largest portion of the HUD over all the other information. I know it comes down to character space and such but that's still a very odd thing since when it comes...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-19-2012, 06:13 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,479
Posted By DustyPorViva
Here's the original: ...

Here's the original:
http://i.imgur.com/YvUFw.png
http://i.imgur.com/qJnkb.png

However this is exclusive to Classic. Other servers actually used a hook...
Forum: Bug Report 06-19-2012, 03:57 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 71,844
Posted By DustyPorViva
Everything can be ruined by idiots, that's a...

Everything can be ruined by idiots, that's a horrible reason to not try to progress.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-19-2012, 03:54 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,479
Posted By DustyPorViva
Pretty sure the bird shot actually used a weird...

Pretty sure the bird shot actually used a weird blue and gray bird image(didn't really look like a bird) but I no longer have the image, but I did base one of my sigs off of it:
...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-19-2012, 02:37 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,479
Posted By DustyPorViva
This predates the birdshot on Classic by far, but...

This predates the birdshot on Classic by far, but they may have used the same graphics besides the bird. Pretty sure the first hookshot appeared on N-Pulse, but they used a rope instead of the...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-19-2012, 12:41 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,479
Posted By DustyPorViva
hookshot.png graphic posted above is stolen from...

hookshot.png graphic posted above is stolen from the Zelda LttP, so ya... but either way I have never seen that used. Originally it used a modification of the bow4 graphic:...
Forum: Old Scripting Engine (GS1) 06-19-2012, 12:06 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 4,050
Posted By DustyPorViva
- new script command 'shoot' for shooting...

- new script command 'shoot' for shooting projectiles:
shoot x,y,z,angle,zangle,power,gani,ganiparams;
x,y and z - specify the starting position
angle - shoot angle (when looking...
Forum: Old Scripting Engine (GS1) 06-18-2012, 11:46 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 4,050
Posted By DustyPorViva
Shoot inherits basic gani properties. In this...

Shoot inherits basic gani properties. In this case you can just set the graphics in the gani for each direction and they will be set automatically when fired. You can also simplify the script like...
Forum: Old Scripting Engine (GS1) 06-18-2012, 09:52 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,720
Posted By DustyPorViva
No you don't. All you need to do is learn how to...

No you don't. All you need to do is learn how to properly work with the Graal image limitations/cache.

1) Images need to be 8-bit indexed from an image editor like Photoshop/Gimp/Graphics Gale. If...
Forum: Old Scripting Engine (GS1) 06-18-2012, 09:39 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 4,419
Posted By DustyPorViva
You can set 'canbecarried' to showcharacters...

You can set 'canbecarried' to showcharacters offline. They will inherit the sit gani when picked up. The problem is information is being withheld here.

Does it REALLY need to be a gani? Can you...
Forum: Your opinion 06-18-2012, 05:57 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 49,855
Posted By DustyPorViva
No. They got leaked because the crappy...

No. They got leaked because the crappy third-party support center had major security issues.
Forum: Old Scripting Engine (GS1) 06-18-2012, 02:22 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 4,419
Posted By DustyPorViva
if (created) { setimg chicken.gif; ...

if (created) {
setimg chicken.gif;
canbecarried;
}

If you want to go with the bare minimum.
Showing results 326 to 350 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.