Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 326 to 350 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 70 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Shadow5596321
Forum: Zone 03-20-2011, 01:31 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 6,889
Posted By Shadow5596321
Read the thread, and all of its posts before...

Read the thread, and all of its posts before saying something.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-20-2011, 12:53 AM
Replies: 161
Views: 45,960
Posted By Shadow5596321
if zone gets reset. i'm going to be pissed.

if zone gets reset.
i'm going to be pissed.
Forum: Zone 03-20-2011, 12:03 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 6,889
Posted By Shadow5596321
Irony at its best.

Irony at its best.
Forum: Zone 03-19-2011, 11:45 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 6,889
Posted By Shadow5596321
someone fix the retard who likes to avoid...

someone fix the retard who likes to avoid confrontation with anyone that has more power and admits that he controls an abusive, biased staff team.
Forum: Zone 03-19-2011, 11:31 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 6,889
Posted By Shadow5596321
Doesn't change the fact that the current...

Doesn't change the fact that the current mangement, and lower staff are filled with corrupt, biased, jackasses who can't run a server if it meant becoming famous.

I really don't care if I get...
Forum: Zone 03-19-2011, 10:44 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,198
Posted By Shadow5596321
if events were actually worth winning, this...

if events were actually worth winning, this thread might mean something.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-19-2011, 10:35 PM
Replies: 161
Views: 45,960
Posted By Shadow5596321
Lifetime classic or purchasing only classic...

Lifetime classic or purchasing only classic servers for a cheaper price.
Forum: Zone 03-19-2011, 09:34 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,198
Posted By Shadow5596321
ginger knows how 2 roll w/ zone

ginger knows how 2 roll w/ zone
Forum: Zone 03-19-2011, 08:46 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,198
Posted By Shadow5596321
winner chooses what happens to it.

winner chooses what happens to it.
Forum: Zone 03-19-2011, 06:08 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 6,889
Posted By Shadow5596321
Why do you keep avoiding the topic? stop...

Why do you keep avoiding the topic?

stop being so childish and actually get on topic, or just don't post in this thread anymore.
Forum: Zone 03-19-2011, 06:02 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 6,889
Posted By Shadow5596321
What are you even talking about? The most I've...

What are you even talking about? The most I've seen you do in this thread is talk about dutchies which you ran offtopic about.

It might also come from nobody being able to understand what you type...
Forum: Zone 03-19-2011, 05:27 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 6,889
Posted By Shadow5596321
No more offtopic discussions that don't really...

No more offtopic discussions that don't really matter. Have anything to say about this post that you seem to be avoiding?
Forum: Zone 03-19-2011, 05:21 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 6,889
Posted By Shadow5596321
Again, over your head. You know I didn't mean the...

Again, over your head. You know I didn't mean the actual dutch people, their little group is called "Dutchies". Also, I like how you're denying even though you've told me multiple times, in-game that...
Forum: Zone 03-19-2011, 04:27 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 6,889
Posted By Shadow5596321
overhead and in the water bro. You're too...

overhead and in the water bro.

You're too scared to do anything, even argue a point. You just say something, they something back that isn't agreeing. Then you just run off.

above post. also,...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-19-2011, 04:21 PM
Replies: 161
Views: 45,960
Posted By Shadow5596321
has to be something new, since we already have...

has to be something new, since we already have v6's beta.


New "gold" server.
Forum: Your opinion 03-19-2011, 04:15 PM
Replies: 109
Views: 374,545
Posted By Shadow5596321
HOLY****, please stay in the zone forums deleting...

HOLY****, please stay in the zone forums deleting every thread with the cause of old/unneeded.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-19-2011, 04:11 PM
Replies: 161
Views: 45,960
Posted By Shadow5596321
You being active?! V6's release date.

You being active?!

V6's release date.
Forum: Zone 03-19-2011, 04:10 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 6,889
Posted By Shadow5596321
And now this conversation stems back you being...

And now this conversation stems back you being too scared of doing anything because you don't wanna lose that small amount of power you have left.
Forum: Zone 03-19-2011, 04:17 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 6,889
Posted By Shadow5596321
Somewhat, you know it's a biased decision. You...

Somewhat, you know it's a biased decision. You know I was the only one banned for it.

Yet you're against me being the only banned one, but you won't unban me.
Forum: Zone 03-19-2011, 02:55 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 6,889
Posted By Shadow5596321
That doesn't change the fact that other's were...

That doesn't change the fact that other's were doing it besides us two.

I changed when I had Hitler in my nick, TSU get's off scott free (who btw had Hitler in his name and didn't change it)...
Forum: Zone 03-19-2011, 02:16 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 6,889
Posted By Shadow5596321
It wasn't just us bro LOL It was four different...

It wasn't just us bro LOL It was four different people other than Tsu and me. Tsu had Hitler and I had Adolf.

So why the **** was I the only one banned? I was told that Tsu was given a week...
Forum: Zone 03-19-2011, 02:10 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 6,889
Posted By Shadow5596321
You brought the topic up. It's completely...

You brought the topic up.

It's completely biased because there were atleast 4 other people besides Tsu and me actually running around with Adolf Hitler as their nick.
Forum: Zone 03-19-2011, 01:47 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 6,889
Posted By Shadow5596321
What trouble do I cause exactly? besides...

What trouble do I cause exactly?

besides from the obvious biased decision to ban only tsu and me (I didn't do anything wrong BTW, my nick was Adolf)
Forum: Zone 03-19-2011, 01:43 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 6,889
Posted By Shadow5596321
What is my reputation exactly? That I'm annoying?...

What is my reputation exactly? That I'm annoying? rager? or the person that likes to point of the flaws in everything because it outweighs the positive effects?
Forum: Zone 03-19-2011, 01:32 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 6,889
Posted By Shadow5596321
Honsetly, just stop caring. Let them think...

Honsetly, just stop caring.

Let them think that they're the **** and that they're saving Zone. I lol'd when I saw those threads deleted because I knew it was going to happen.
Showing results 326 to 350 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.