Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 14 of 20
«
First
<
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
>
Showing results 326 to 350 of 500
Search took
0.01
seconds; generated 65 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
RevolutionJS
Forum:
Gfx submissions
02-12-2009, 09:14 AM
Replies:
128
Mee.
Views:
16,358
Posted By
RevolutionJS
Anyone have some requests so I can make them? ...
Anyone have some requests so I can make them?
Thanks for the compliments.
Lol@ ixi.
Forum:
Birthday Forum
02-12-2009, 12:35 AM
Replies:
23
Happy Birthday Zen!! :D
Views:
1,686
Posted By
RevolutionJS
Sorry zen that was the old revo. Still happy...
Sorry zen that was the old revo.
Still happy birthday
Forum:
Gfx submissions
02-12-2009, 12:30 AM
Replies:
128
Mee.
Views:
16,358
Posted By
RevolutionJS
I understand. I have no idea why others can't...
I understand.
I have no idea why others can't it isn't that hard...
Forum:
Gfx submissions
02-12-2009, 12:10 AM
Replies:
128
Mee.
Views:
16,358
Posted By
RevolutionJS
What do you axectly with pixeling? And I'm...
What do you axectly with pixeling?
And I'm bussy with making more but get very much requests =p
Forum:
Gfx submissions
02-11-2009, 05:20 PM
Replies:
128
Mee.
Views:
16,358
Posted By
RevolutionJS
Taking but ik dont promise anything.
Taking but ik dont promise anything.
Forum:
Zone
02-11-2009, 02:39 PM
Replies:
37
Handgun?
Views:
6,125
Posted By
RevolutionJS
Qouted for truth.
Qouted for truth.
Forum:
Zone
02-11-2009, 11:44 AM
Replies:
105
If I Could Change Anything On Zone
Views:
17,789
Posted By
RevolutionJS
Thanks mini
Thanks mini
Forum:
Zone
02-11-2009, 11:16 AM
Replies:
105
If I Could Change Anything On Zone
Views:
17,789
Posted By
RevolutionJS
I know my apologizes doesn't change anything but...
I know my apologizes doesn't change anything but I really mean it.
And it's better then not saying anything
Forum:
Gfx submissions
02-11-2009, 10:34 AM
Replies:
128
Mee.
Views:
16,358
Posted By
RevolutionJS
Ye.
Ye.
Forum:
Zone
02-11-2009, 10:01 AM
Replies:
105
If I Could Change Anything On Zone
Views:
17,789
Posted By
RevolutionJS
Thanks for the tip
Thanks for the tip
Forum:
Gfx submissions
02-11-2009, 09:13 AM
Replies:
128
Mee.
Views:
16,358
Posted By
RevolutionJS
Mee.
Look it mee ( The new Revo )
Like it?
Forum:
Zone
02-11-2009, 09:06 AM
Replies:
105
If I Could Change Anything On Zone
Views:
17,789
Posted By
RevolutionJS
I chanced my mind (Raven did <3) Thats not...
I chanced my mind (Raven did <3)
Thats not anymore I just hope on a chance.
=D
Forum:
Zone
02-10-2009, 11:45 PM
Replies:
105
If I Could Change Anything On Zone
Views:
17,789
Posted By
RevolutionJS
I don't understand that tbh
I don't understand that tbh
Forum:
Zone
02-10-2009, 11:39 PM
Replies:
105
If I Could Change Anything On Zone
Views:
17,789
Posted By
RevolutionJS
Deal
Deal
Forum:
Birthday Forum
02-10-2009, 11:35 PM
Replies:
16
Spark910 (21)
Views:
1,622
Posted By
RevolutionJS
Hbd
Hbd
Forum:
Zone
02-10-2009, 08:40 PM
Replies:
105
If I Could Change Anything On Zone
Views:
17,789
Posted By
RevolutionJS
I apologize for evrything I have done. Im now a...
I apologize for evrything I have done.
Im now a new person.
Forum:
Future Improvements
02-10-2009, 07:28 PM
Replies:
34
iPhone Discussion Board
Views:
4,534
Posted By
RevolutionJS
I got an Ipod touch with the Bomberonline thing.....
I got an Ipod touch with the Bomberonline thing.. Its just awsome ty Stefan.
And there was a graal Zone for Ipod first, but now its gone can you put it on the appstore again?
Forum:
Zone
02-10-2009, 06:32 PM
Replies:
105
If I Could Change Anything On Zone
Views:
17,789
Posted By
RevolutionJS
Ok then from now on I stop !
Ok then from now on I stop !
Forum:
Zone
02-10-2009, 05:44 PM
Replies:
105
If I Could Change Anything On Zone
Views:
17,789
Posted By
RevolutionJS
I only stop if im sure I get a chance.
I only stop if im sure I get a chance.
Forum:
Videos
02-10-2009, 05:05 PM
Replies:
63
Bomber Online
Views:
49,633
Posted By
RevolutionJS
I got it on my IPOD!!!
I got it on my IPOD!!!
Forum:
Zone
02-10-2009, 03:13 PM
Replies:
105
If I Could Change Anything On Zone
Views:
17,789
Posted By
RevolutionJS
Then they should jake downdates :)
Then they should jake downdates :)
Forum:
Birthday Forum
02-10-2009, 09:24 AM
Replies:
23
Happy Birthday Zen!! :D
Views:
1,686
Posted By
RevolutionJS
Oh **** , I also tought there meant the much much...
Oh **** , I also tought there meant the much much much cooler Zen then you.
Forum:
Zone
02-10-2009, 09:14 AM
Replies:
105
If I Could Change Anything On Zone
Views:
17,789
Posted By
RevolutionJS
I do this because I dont feel a possibillty that...
I do this because I dont feel a possibillty that I will ever get a little chance as ET.
if you ever had said something like:
''Revo, if youre normal next # weeks then i ll give u a very small...
Forum:
Zone
02-10-2009, 09:14 AM
Replies:
47
2000th thread...
Views:
4,912
Posted By
RevolutionJS
I said: ''Since when is he a new staff?'' That...
I said: ''Since when is he a new staff?''
That means I asked it so im not suggesting anything.
Forum:
Zone
02-10-2009, 12:55 AM
Replies:
47
2000th thread...
Views:
4,912
Posted By
RevolutionJS
I meant dan
I meant dan
Showing results 326 to 350 of 500
Page 14 of 20
«
First
<
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
>
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
11:43 PM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.