Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 326 to 350 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 82 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ffcmike
Forum: Zone PC 10-22-2012, 01:38 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 56,151
Posted By ffcmike
I think he means it like Luke Skywalker.

I think he means it like Luke Skywalker.
Forum: Bug Report 10-22-2012, 12:02 AM
Replies: 1,680
Views: 9,040,624
Posted By ffcmike
Although not specific to the V6 client, this is...

Although not specific to the V6 client, this is still a problem.
Forum: Zone PC 10-21-2012, 11:54 PM
Replies: 67
Views: 56,151
Posted By ffcmike
Sadly it seems a new maniacal restriction is...

Sadly it seems a new maniacal restriction is being implemented as part of the client when V6 is fully released.
Maybe they want to drive players away.
Forum: Bug Report 10-18-2012, 08:59 PM
Replies: 1,680
Views: 9,040,624
Posted By ffcmike
I forgot about this problem. Also displays...

I forgot about this problem.

Also displays like particle effects are still offset whenever using a trial account that has entered observer mode.

I really think VPlusblue style should have only...
Forum: Bug Report 10-15-2012, 09:29 PM
Replies: 1,680
Views: 9,040,624
Posted By ffcmike
I have a Connect 4 Grid gani with 199 sprites in...

I have a Connect 4 Grid gani with 199 sprites in a frame.
Forum: Bug Report 10-14-2012, 08:32 PM
Replies: 1,680
Views: 9,040,624
Posted By ffcmike
Knowing this I've now noticed this is breaking...

Knowing this I've now noticed this is breaking other ganis.
Forum: Bug Report 10-14-2012, 06:39 PM
Replies: 1,680
Views: 9,040,624
Posted By ffcmike
These problems posted in a thread by Ziro, that...

These problems posted in a thread by Ziro, that were of issues previously reported in this thread, have still not been resolved.

In addition to the tile manipulation bug, exiting such a level...
Forum: Zone PC 10-14-2012, 05:29 PM
Replies: 67
Views: 56,151
Posted By ffcmike
Perhaps if people hadn't needed to upgrade to...

Perhaps if people hadn't needed to upgrade to Gold every year to be able to both play and develop the server, and staff's concerns about the subscription policies had been acted upon, there may have...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-14-2012, 05:17 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 12,192
Posted By ffcmike
Oldest one I've got on my computer, I didn't...

Oldest one I've got on my computer, I didn't actually take it but I made the shield.

55149
Forum: Bug Report 10-13-2012, 10:34 PM
Replies: 1,680
Views: 9,040,624
Posted By ffcmike
The past 2 versions of V6 have caused a bug with...

The past 2 versions of V6 have caused a bug with a certain gani, which doesn't seem to be related to files not being found.

V5:

55142

V6:

55143
Forum: Bug Report 10-13-2012, 09:01 PM
Replies: 1,680
Views: 9,040,624
Posted By ffcmike
Could the fact that no sounds are played while...

Could the fact that no sounds are played while Graal isn't the selected window possibly be an option rather than forced?
It's quite useful to be able to hear a player whistle to you while Graal is...
Forum: Classic News 10-13-2012, 12:05 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 13,787
Posted By ffcmike
A monthly rank for the Card Game has now been...

A monthly rank for the Card Game has now been implemented, a player's ranks and points can also now be seen within the Statistics menu rather than profiles.
The winner's statue is located within the...
Forum: Bug Report 10-12-2012, 08:29 PM
Replies: 1,680
Views: 9,040,624
Posted By ffcmike
There seems to be an inconsistency with the...

There seems to be an inconsistency with the GuiTabCtrl selection event.

For example, if I do:

function SomeTabCtrl.onSelect(temp.i){
echo(temp.i SPC SomeTabCtrl.getSelectedRow());
}

The...
Forum: Classic News 10-11-2012, 11:57 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 13,787
Posted By ffcmike
Made it so an obtained card can be shown off by...

Made it so an obtained card can be shown off by clicking one within Album:

http://imageshack.us/a/img24/3565/cardshowoff.png
Forum: Your opinion 10-11-2012, 10:41 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 40,948
Posted By ffcmike
We have plenty of things to complain about,...

We have plenty of things to complain about, imagine how it would be if we didn't?
Forum: Bug Report 10-10-2012, 06:09 PM
Replies: 1,680
Views: 9,040,624
Posted By ffcmike
It was also happening with sounds played from...

It was also happening with sounds played from within a weapon.

I've now noticed similarly weird behaviour with playing music.

And certain sounds not playing when the screen is minimised, even...
Forum: Announcements 10-10-2012, 05:53 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 26,754
Posted By ffcmike
I would guess the difference is between doing: ...

I would guess the difference is between doing:


player.triggerclient("gui", "weaponname", param1, param2, param3);


and


player.triggerclient("gui", "weaponname", {param1, param2,...
Forum: Bug Report 10-10-2012, 05:50 PM
Replies: 1,680
Views: 9,040,624
Posted By ffcmike
I've noticed an issue when it comes to playing...

I've noticed an issue when it comes to playing both mainfile and custom sound effects, sometimes they play, sometimes they don't.

For example, using putleaps() will play sounds such as crush.wav...
Forum: Classic News 10-08-2012, 03:45 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 5,186
Posted By ffcmike
PK & Spar Ranks Reintroduced

A new system for the Monthly PK & Spar Ranks Classic had pre-wipe has been implemented.


Points are determined by a combination of frequency and kill/death or win/loss ratio. This means that...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-07-2012, 11:27 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 5,269
Posted By ffcmike
Given that the development of an entirely new...

Given that the development of an entirely new server requires developers to pay for Gold, there are much simpler and obvious solutions to this problem.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-07-2012, 11:08 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 5,269
Posted By ffcmike
So you're saying that all of the developers on...

So you're saying that all of the developers on current servers, which they may have already put a lot of time and effort towards, should get together and focus on an entirely new server, where it's...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-07-2012, 10:06 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 5,269
Posted By ffcmike
Developing an entirely new server isn't going to...

Developing an entirely new server isn't going to solve any of the current problems.
Solving the current problems however could make it more feasible for new servers to be developed.
Forum: Classic News 10-03-2012, 11:08 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 13,787
Posted By ffcmike
Quests are not really meant to keep players...

Quests are not really meant to keep players constantly occupied though. Our as well as what was Tyhm's whole philosophy is that they're a good way to provide new players with a high sense of purpose...
Forum: Birthday Forum 10-02-2012, 09:26 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,348
Posted By ffcmike
Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-02-2012, 01:18 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 4,383
Posted By ffcmike
Goodbye. Oh and where can I find this...

Goodbye.

Oh and where can I find this support system?
Showing results 326 to 350 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.