Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 326 to 350 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 74 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: --Chris--
Forum: GK Bugs 06-20-2004, 11:08 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,741
Posted By --Chris--
The ring is crap unless you have a RDA or BDA to...

The ring is crap unless you have a RDA or BDA to give you regen and speed. If you're a Barbarian or say you'd also be better off with RoWs as they add ac, wc, etc along with giving a higher dex...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-20-2004, 05:49 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,140
Posted By --Chris--
Welcome back

Welcome back
Forum: Gani Construction 06-18-2004, 10:03 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,504
Posted By --Chris--
It is the in FAQ. Oh yeah, see here: ...

It is the in FAQ. Oh yeah, see here:
http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48111
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-18-2004, 03:32 AM
Replies: 169
Views: 11,829
Posted By --Chris--
Weee...spoke to 'em on AIM, I know who it is...

Weee...spoke to 'em on AIM, I know who it is *rox* ;p
Forum: Zormite Republic 06-16-2004, 11:30 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 4,329
Posted By --Chris--
The bow is yet to be released and is craftable...

The bow is yet to be released and is craftable for _all_ to use. Did I mention I had the stats lowered myself? It has the least damage and no wc bonus.

The stupidity in your last paragraph...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-16-2004, 11:23 PM
Replies: 169
Views: 11,829
Posted By --Chris--
Geno? lol :x Edit: Oh wait, I think I...

Geno? lol :x

Edit: Oh wait, I think I figured it out. Ghost Pirate

Meh, I should check profiles e_e
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-16-2004, 11:23 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 972
Posted By --Chris--
Happy birthday Kramer <3

Happy birthday Kramer <3
Forum: GK Suggestions 06-16-2004, 05:36 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,135
Posted By --Chris--
Lame, unthought, unbalanced. What happened to...

Lame, unthought, unbalanced.
What happened to magic?
Forum: Zormite Republic 06-16-2004, 05:30 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 4,329
Posted By --Chris--
The problem is the shield, I'm not talking about...

The problem is the shield, I'm not talking about boots. That's a seperate issue on it's own - keep in mind the Samurai boots are BUGGED. Those aren't it's intended stats. "inferior overall to the...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-16-2004, 05:14 PM
Replies: 169
Views: 11,829
Posted By --Chris--
Hm...Godspeed

Hm...Godspeed
Forum: Zormite Republic 06-16-2004, 06:42 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 4,329
Posted By --Chris--
I heard about the shield recently and rather...

I heard about the shield recently and rather annoyed about it too. Stefan was saying when I released Forest shields to EVENT them to the PUBLIC. These shields are GIVEN to their members =/ Forest...
Forum: GK Suggestions 06-15-2004, 09:07 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 942
Posted By --Chris--
I still just wanna see items place-able on...

I still just wanna see items place-able on decorative house tables.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-14-2004, 05:03 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,371
Posted By --Chris--
I can possibly try to persuade the "rioting"...

I can possibly try to persuade the "rioting" players to calm down but if not I recommend you just ignore them and penalise (heh making an example of one may even shut everyone else up) where very...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-14-2004, 04:49 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,794
Posted By --Chris--
Welcome back duder.

Welcome back duder.
Forum: Graphic Design 06-13-2004, 06:00 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 3,645
Posted By --Chris--
Thanks alot Donald, great work.

Thanks alot Donald, great work.
Forum: Kingdoms 06-13-2004, 05:49 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 5,138
Posted By --Chris--
Ah yes, the common idiot with the common...

Ah yes, the common idiot with the common inevident, one sided story. The public knows me well enough to not act so unthoughtfully but if you'd like to insist on provoking me to the point where I'll...
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-09-2004, 03:12 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,307
Posted By --Chris--
Happy birthday

Happy birthday
Forum: Gods 06-07-2004, 07:23 AM
Replies: 103
Sticky: Brigid
Views: 85,522
Posted By --Chris--
Brigid needs to be compramised for her...

Brigid needs to be compramised for her ineffective resistances here. Her main advantage on CF is being able to die without losing EXP or so, on here you don't lose period. Maybe give her resist...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-07-2004, 12:38 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,025
Posted By --Chris--
Don't know you too well but you seem like an ok...

Don't know you too well but you seem like an ok guy from our brief encounters. Wouldn't say I'd "miss" you though. *Votes "I didn't get to know you"*
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-07-2004, 12:35 AM
Replies: 96
Views: 10,015
Posted By --Chris--
I made the heart wand ;( It only stinks cause of...

I made the heart wand ;( It only stinks cause of the glowing animation (I think x-x) I was gonna put a star ontop instead but then it would look like the one from SSBM x-x Meh, everyone else liked it...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-07-2004, 12:32 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 6,111
Posted By --Chris--
The reason it's illegal is so players don't try...

The reason it's illegal is so players don't try to hold GO staff responsible when they are scammed. Not only is scamming legal on GK but:

"---
Opposite (3/8/2004 12:52:10 AM):

Mass message:...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-07-2004, 12:26 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,032
Posted By --Chris--
See ya later guy. Quest eh? The one I didn't...

See ya later guy.
Quest eh? The one I didn't like? X_x
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-04-2004, 08:10 PM
Replies: 96
Views: 10,015
Posted By --Chris--
Bjorn stinks. Jagen or Lance for Head EM.

Bjorn stinks. Jagen or Lance for Head EM.
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-03-2004, 04:57 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,405
Posted By --Chris--
Isn't minimum wage in the US suppsed to be like...

Isn't minimum wage in the US suppsed to be like $7.00? x-x

Happy birthday guy =D
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-03-2004, 04:55 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,607
Posted By --Chris--
Welcome back (I think O.o) <3

Welcome back (I think O.o) <3
Showing results 326 to 350 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.