Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 326 to 350 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 73 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Donark
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-14-2009, 02:29 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,932
Posted By Donark
hellz yah.

hellz yah.
Forum: Zone Bugs 06-14-2009, 07:44 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 47,061
Posted By Donark
Rather nothing than a stupid thread about a plant.

Rather nothing than a stupid thread about a plant.
Forum: Zone News 06-13-2009, 09:12 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 26,835
Posted By Donark
I think it looks great. A lot better than era's...

I think it looks great. A lot better than era's imo.
Forum: Zone Bugs 06-13-2009, 08:02 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 47,061
Posted By Donark
There was never a plant there, And even if there...

There was never a plant there, And even if there was why would you make a thread about it?
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-11-2009, 12:46 PM
Replies: 153
Views: 30,496
Posted By Donark
Sale's made one, but it never got released.

Sale's made one, but it never got released.
Forum: Graphic Design 06-11-2009, 12:33 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 3,780
Posted By Donark
Of course I won't. And thanks...

Of course I won't.




And thanks squirt, I'm gona go try to get bagpipes now :D
Forum: Graphic Design 06-11-2009, 04:24 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 3,780
Posted By Donark
Album Cover :D

Well this is for a music project, and it fit perfect to use graal characters :D
So yah, if anyone wants to do anything feel free to do so.

Waldo is the lead singer so don't be like "WTF IS WALDO...
Forum: Tech Support 06-06-2009, 03:24 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,531
Posted By Donark
Alright, sorry if you thought I was being a...

Alright, sorry if you thought I was being a grammar troll. I just wanted to make sure I understood you.

Have you tried to re-install the client yet? Cause I'm about to if nothing else works. But I...
Forum: Tech Support 06-06-2009, 03:11 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,531
Posted By Donark
Yah, probably. And you said it happens to you?...

Yah, probably. And you said it happens to you? Does that mean it went away?
Forum: Tech Support 06-06-2009, 02:25 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,531
Posted By Donark
Nope, it happens even if graal is the only client...

Nope, it happens even if graal is the only client up.
Forum: Tech Support 06-06-2009, 01:57 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,531
Posted By Donark
Beeping noise on server list.

Alright, I've NEVER had this problem before, but it started about 2 weeks ago.

For some reason everytime I left or right click the F7 Server List it makes a beeping noise. Someone PLEASE figure...
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-05-2009, 01:08 AM
Replies: 153
Views: 30,496
Posted By Donark
Wtf? Why not?

Wtf? Why not?
Forum: Zone 06-04-2009, 02:11 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,989
Posted By Donark
*cries*

*cries*
Forum: Zone 06-01-2009, 11:24 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 7,173
Posted By Donark
You don't even play zone O.o

You don't even play zone O.o
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-01-2009, 10:12 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,737
Posted By Donark
Yes!! this just made my day!.....who are you...

Yes!! this just made my day!.....who are you again?
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-01-2009, 09:05 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,715
Posted By Donark
No zero gave it to hit then hit sold it to nas...

No zero gave it to hit then hit sold it to nas for a shipka
Forum: Zone 05-31-2009, 08:32 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 7,173
Posted By Donark
Jesse's a soar loser, bye nub :( And i'll...

Jesse's a soar loser,
bye nub :(

And i'll see you on era if you continue ;D

OYA hopefully I'll get my xbox and I can own you live ;D
Forum: Zone 05-31-2009, 05:12 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 7,384
Posted By Donark
You're missing the point. He's the only one who...

You're missing the point. He's the only one who worked on the server and did things.
Forum: Zone 05-31-2009, 02:53 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 7,384
Posted By Donark
He's been on countless hours doing GP work, and...

He's been on countless hours doing GP work, and even Dev work. When I log on he's more than likely on. If he really wanted to he could of just left the server and gave up on it. Which he didn't and...
Forum: Zone 05-31-2009, 02:44 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 7,384
Posted By Donark
I don't understand why you think that way since...

I don't understand why you think that way since the last manager dropped our playercount termendously. ANY managment change would of been good. You obviously don't know what Supernanny has been doing...
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-31-2009, 01:33 PM
Replies: 111
Views: 19,088
Posted By Donark
Too bad you can't see them >.> lol But yah,...

Too bad you can't see them >.> lol

But yah, the updates are pretty cool. The mall already died, though. :(
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-31-2009, 04:22 AM
Replies: 153
Views: 30,496
Posted By Donark
werd..

werd..
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-31-2009, 04:02 AM
Replies: 153
Views: 30,496
Posted By Donark
Why is it in like latin? O.o

Why is it in like latin? O.o
Forum: Zone 05-31-2009, 12:10 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 7,449
Posted By Donark
i like donuts And it's not like SN can do...

i like donuts

And it's not like SN can do any worse, unless it somehow goes into negative playercount. >.>
Forum: Zone 05-31-2009, 12:03 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 7,384
Posted By Donark
yaaaaaaaaaaa.........no.

yaaaaaaaaaaa.........no.
Showing results 326 to 350 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.