Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 301 to 319 of 319
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 52 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: BARGAD
Forum: Level Design 12-18-2001, 05:49 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,256
Posted By BARGAD
I don´t own :/

I don´t own :/
Forum: Level Design 12-18-2001, 05:07 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 3,565
Posted By BARGAD
Very nice house ^_^ Exept... it looks kinda...

Very nice house ^_^

Exept... it looks kinda stange how it is connected to the water

But... nice house...

/Gori
Forum: Level Design 12-18-2001, 05:01 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,256
Posted By BARGAD
Smile Heh... I think of that next time ^_^ /Gori

Heh... I think of that next time ^_^

/Gori
Forum: Level Design 12-18-2001, 04:53 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,256
Posted By BARGAD
And the last one :) I´m kinda lame at...

And the last one :)

I´m kinda lame at making nice houses...and also I should probably use a new town way...

Well... please tell me what you think of the levels and what should be changed ^-^ ...
Forum: Level Design 12-18-2001, 04:51 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,256
Posted By BARGAD
And yet another ^_^

And yet another ^_^
Forum: Level Design 12-18-2001, 04:49 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,256
Posted By BARGAD
And another!

And another!
Forum: Level Design 12-18-2001, 04:48 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,256
Posted By BARGAD
More levels :)

Hey!

As I got a positive feedback of the levels I showed here I decided I could post a town I´m making. Hopefully it will go up on TDK if it looks good enough ^_^

I will post 4 town levels O.o...
Forum: Level Design 12-17-2001, 05:00 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,591
Posted By BARGAD
I´m not hiding my skills... I have no skills :(

I´m not hiding my skills... I have no skills :(
Forum: Level Design 12-16-2001, 05:41 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,591
Posted By BARGAD
Heh... I´m actually working as LAT on Divided...

Heh... I´m actually working as LAT on Divided Kingdoms... :)

/Gori
Forum: Level Design 12-16-2001, 03:02 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,591
Posted By BARGAD
I´m glad you liked them :) They are not...

I´m glad you liked them :)

They are not really for anything... I made them because I just wanted to make some levels...
Forum: Level Design 12-16-2001, 02:00 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,591
Posted By BARGAD
Smile And one more... phew... last one ^_^ I know...

And one more... phew... last one ^_^

I know I shall fix the houses so it is not the premade ones. And also fix the village way :)

Well thats all... please tell me what you think of the levels!...
Forum: Level Design 12-16-2001, 01:57 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,591
Posted By BARGAD
Smile And more...

And more...
Forum: Level Design 12-16-2001, 01:55 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,591
Posted By BARGAD
Heh... I will post 4 levels :)

Heh... I will post 4 levels :)
Forum: Level Design 12-16-2001, 01:53 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,591
Posted By BARGAD
Smile Levels

Hey!

What do you think of these levels?
Forum: Tech Support 11-14-2001, 10:02 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 918
Posted By BARGAD
Happens to me all the time.. and I get a error...

Happens to me all the time.. and I get a error when closing down Graal when this has happens...
Forum: Tech Support 10-08-2001, 01:36 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 913
Posted By BARGAD
You´r probably right but still I have the...

You´r probably right but still I have the problem that I cannot transfer the ownership to a pay to play account to get the guild working :/
Forum: Tech Support 10-07-2001, 01:21 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 913
Posted By BARGAD
Unhappy Guilds and transfer ownership problems

Hmm... I don´t know if this should be in the guilds section but as it is a problem then I post it here.

I have been trying to build the database which does not work. Then for some days ago Bhala...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-21-2001, 01:57 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,194
Posted By BARGAD
Unhappy Hey ^_^ Some of the staffs got fired because...

Hey ^_^

Some of the staffs got fired because of some kinda strange reasons. The LATs was ordered to make one level a day. You did not have to link it or something... You could make one forest...
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-10-2001, 04:20 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,185
Posted By BARGAD
Cool :) Just press the add icon in graal shop and...

:)

Just press the add icon in graal shop and then add the file? ^_^
Showing results 301 to 319 of 319

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.