Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 301 to 325 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 99 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Rufus
Forum: Birthday Forum 11-13-2010, 04:20 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,752
Posted By Rufus
Happy belated birthday.

Happy belated birthday.
Forum: Your opinion 11-11-2010, 02:58 PM
Replies: 75
Views: 71,463
Posted By Rufus
It's most likely there so you've got situations...

It's most likely there so you've got situations like:





It's done in most other games too, even in places like the Xbox Live Marketplace and WiiWare store.
Forum: Future Improvements 11-09-2010, 03:15 AM
Replies: 105
Views: 23,867
Posted By Rufus
I'd actually be excited if it was :p

I'd actually be excited if it was :p
Forum: Your opinion 11-08-2010, 03:59 PM
Replies: 75
Views: 71,463
Posted By Rufus
I agree.

I agree.
Forum: Birthday Forum 11-08-2010, 01:53 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,946
Posted By Rufus
Happy Birthday :)

Happy Birthday :)
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 11-07-2010, 06:05 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,759
Posted By Rufus
Didn't work as well as it did when it was being...

Didn't work as well as it did when it was being tested (Zodiac stealing our thunder with their 140 players) but people still seemed to have fun. Pretty nostalgic looking at the minimap with all of...
Forum: Your opinion 11-07-2010, 05:47 PM
Replies: 75
Views: 71,463
Posted By Rufus
I didn't suggest it, that's what they're doing...

I didn't suggest it, that's what they're doing apparently.
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 11-07-2010, 01:31 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,759
Posted By Rufus
30 minutes!

30 minutes!
Forum: Your opinion 11-06-2010, 04:39 PM
Replies: 75
Views: 71,463
Posted By Rufus
I think they're scrapping the monthly payments...

I think they're scrapping the monthly payments when v6 comes out and replacing it with server cash shops.
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 11-06-2010, 04:07 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,759
Posted By Rufus
If you log on after the game has started,...

If you log on after the game has started, reconnect during the game, or go off the overworld into an inside level you will automatically become It until you have tagged three other players.
Forum: Zone 11-06-2010, 05:41 AM
Replies: 90
Views: 20,286
Posted By Rufus
I think you're being used Supernanny, but good...

I think you're being used Supernanny, but good luck.
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 11-06-2010, 04:01 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,759
Posted By Rufus
Talking Tag? On my overworld? It's more likely than you think.

Unless you've had a sad, sad childhood, you've probably played tag. Even if you were that kid chained up in a Los Angeles basement, you most likely spent those years imagining that you were one of...
Forum: Future Improvements 11-05-2010, 04:55 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,921
Posted By Rufus
Add a "setguild" command globally.

A while back Dusty added a setguild command (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134257802) on Unholy Nation and it works with both global and local guilds. His original method of...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 11-03-2010, 03:06 AM
Replies: 208
Views: 59,822
Posted By Rufus
It'll come back with a new name and different...

It'll come back with a new name and different management just like the other 3 times. Looking forward to it.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-28-2010, 04:04 PM
Replies: 105
Views: 16,955
Posted By Rufus
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/5162/img0040j.png...

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/5162/img0040j.png

I walked into a house and seen people going round and round on a tiny track, made me laugh. Wish I could take a video.
Forum: Future Improvements 10-26-2010, 12:29 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,242
Posted By Rufus
I wanted this for something a while back, so yeah...

I wanted this for something a while back, so yeah I agree.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 10-26-2010, 12:27 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 10,571
Posted By Rufus
That "dummy crash" video looks really great. I'm...

That "dummy crash" video looks really great. I'm a little confused by the mix between modern and fantasy though.
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 10-26-2010, 12:06 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 6,898
Posted By Rufus
Entering a contest where the prizes are listed...

Entering a contest where the prizes are listed as, "either a broom, a hat ticket, a special limited edition halloween hat, or possibly other prizes!" suggests that you are not going to be lumbered...
Forum: Birthday Forum 10-26-2010, 12:03 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,645
Posted By Rufus
Happy Birthday :)

Happy Birthday :)
Forum: Zone News 10-22-2010, 01:51 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 17,388
Posted By Rufus
Is that supposed to be a joke?

Is that supposed to be a joke?
Forum: Feature request 10-21-2010, 09:45 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 49,567
Posted By Rufus
I remember reading somewhere that Tig has a team...

I remember reading somewhere that Tig has a team together to make one.
Forum: Feature request 10-20-2010, 03:45 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 51,744
Posted By Rufus
I know the password for two of my accounts and...

I know the password for two of my accounts and only one of them is custom. The one that is custom has never been compromised (so far!) so I don't see what the fuss is about. People should be informed...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-20-2010, 03:30 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 5,463
Posted By Rufus
Thought this said "3rd rate" at first. Cya...

Thought this said "3rd rate" at first. Cya later.
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 10-20-2010, 02:34 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,238
Posted By Rufus
I remember recoloring all of those heads.

I remember recoloring all of those heads.
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 10-19-2010, 10:47 AM
Replies: 63
Views: 11,161
Posted By Rufus
I really want something like this. Not...

I really want something like this. Not necessarily an "events editor" but an actual events system so it isn't all over the place.
Showing results 301 to 325 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.