Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 301 to 325 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 78 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ZeroFXSM
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-20-2002, 02:39 AM
Replies: 453
Views: 76,723
Posted By ZeroFXSM
How the hell do you get pictures of fat people...

How the hell do you get pictures of fat people like that :(

its awesome! :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-20-2002, 02:33 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,377
Posted By ZeroFXSM
just think! those numbers would decrease by the...

just think! those numbers would decrease by the hundreds once graal goes all p2p =D

yum!
Forum: Valikorlia Main Forum 04-20-2002, 02:21 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,644
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: And I thought PK on Valikorlia was illegal......

Hey hey!

I might not work for valikoria, but I enjoy it verymuch. and let me say.

Valikoria was split up into two worlds so players who wanted to Role play heavily could go to Kharlia and...
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 04-20-2002, 02:18 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,615
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I did not have any sexual relationship with that...

I did not have any sexual relationship with that Woman.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-20-2002, 12:08 AM
Replies: 453
Views: 76,723
Posted By ZeroFXSM
a 70 people who pay graal. is better then.. ...

a 70 people who pay graal.

is better then..

a 700 people who don't pay for graal.

the end.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-18-2002, 11:54 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,655
Posted By ZeroFXSM
You know, I wonder why people even post the...

You know, I wonder why people even post the message you just posted. Because you are not everyone.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 04-18-2002, 11:52 AM
Replies: 73
Views: 6,641
Posted By ZeroFXSM
COME ON EVERYBODY LETS GO POSITIVTE!!!!...

COME ON EVERYBODY LETS GO POSITIVTE!!!! POSITIVE!!!! COME ON! LETS GET GROOVIN! THIS IS GOOD STUFF GUYS! COME ON LETS GET HYPED UP! COME ON! YEAH!!!!

Come on guys... anyone?.. please?...cool yeah...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-18-2002, 11:38 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,196
Posted By ZeroFXSM
whoa whoa! we are a peaceful community.. I'm sure...

whoa whoa! we are a peaceful community.. I'm sure we can all get along... right? :rolleyes:

;)
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 04-17-2002, 11:33 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,615
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I don't think Valikoria was "aware" that it was...

I don't think Valikoria was "aware" that it was allowed, And plus, compared to some playerworlds, valikoria is VERY clean.
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 04-17-2002, 11:28 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,517
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Yeah, they stole the graphics from their old 1.28...

Yeah, they stole the graphics from their old 1.28 valikoria server :rolleyes:

Give me a break. Kharlia(Sp? Jeez I can't get it right) Is very different from Valikoria. Valikoria is full of people...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-17-2002, 11:04 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,199
Posted By ZeroFXSM
If You have already upgraded your account: You do...

If You have already upgraded your account: You do not have to pay money for Classic and Playerworlds

If You have not upgraded your account: You have to pay 15 dollars ONCE IN YOUR WHOLE LIFE. just...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-17-2002, 08:32 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 7,334
Posted By ZeroFXSM
It shouldn't be a human head, or a creature head....

It shouldn't be a human head, or a creature head.

It should be a image of a Globe for the Global Administration.

I don't know about playerworlds gp and other stuff.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-17-2002, 08:29 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,199
Posted By ZeroFXSM
THEN WHY IN THE TWO DONKEY HEAD BUTT HOLES ARE...

THEN WHY IN THE TWO DONKEY HEAD BUTT HOLES ARE YOU STILL HERE POSTING ABOUT GRAAL SUCKS!

go find another game where game creators actually hear out your rants. Theres no other game that does that....
Forum: Valikorlia Main Forum 04-17-2002, 08:26 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 4,535
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I made a ban level. It was a very small room, and...

I made a ban level. It was a very small room, and there were flying really fat man ganis.. and they were like "COME TO PAPA BABY" and they did... violoations of the human body.. ;)
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-17-2002, 01:40 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,181
Posted By ZeroFXSM
:confused: sorry its as if your speaking a...

:confused:

sorry its as if your speaking a whole new language.. :(

I have a targeter image, and a bow image completed: added:
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-16-2002, 06:41 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,181
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Help..?

Help..?
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-16-2002, 05:32 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,181
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Need help with a script..

I am working on a whole new concept of a bow and arrow. But first. since I am a newbie scripter, I cannot get what I want done. I have made grahpics for each thing.

Those who are familiar with the...
Forum: Guild Life 04-16-2002, 03:29 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 656
Posted By ZeroFXSM
JF Website..

Remember the Jesus Freaks? Does anyone know their site address?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-16-2002, 12:33 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 717
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: Question

Maybe since I don't think this question is answered.. you should forum PM unixmad and stefan.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-16-2002, 12:07 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,241
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I think he has hosting and has everything...

I think he has hosting and has everything undercontrol. At least its not a www.geocities.com site.

;)

Good work scalper!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-16-2002, 12:04 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,109
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Sorry, I don't agree. If someone doesn't make...

Sorry, I don't agree.
If someone doesn't make backups, then he deserves to be theifed? What the hell are you trying to day? :(
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-15-2002, 11:56 PM
Replies: 453
Views: 76,723
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Amen... Amen... Amen

Amen... Amen... Amen
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-13-2002, 08:26 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,006
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I never lived in canada, but I've been there...

I never lived in canada, but I've been there once.. but I still say it..

Strange, eh? ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-13-2002, 08:23 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,878
Posted By ZeroFXSM
And I said pigs can fly. Will you believe me? ;)

And I said pigs can fly. Will you believe me? ;)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-13-2002, 08:20 AM
Replies: 453
Views: 76,723
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: Post from the Npulse Board - player yufrontme

Is that why Rival was made? Is that why tons of little servers everyone has were made?

Unixmad will make more money Removing open graal and removing unjust people. He will make less if he just...
Showing results 301 to 325 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.