Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 301 to 325 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 73 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Cubical
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-13-2013, 04:54 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 3,403
Posted By Cubical
I mentioned that, I was just offering some...

I mentioned that, I was just offering some alternative options that are less painful.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-13-2013, 04:37 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 3,403
Posted By Cubical
You would have to either contact someone in the...

You would have to either contact someone in the PWA or do it manually. I know Tig and Xor used to be able to do it. I'm unsure if anyone else is able to but you can send an email to...
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 08-13-2013, 08:02 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 8,652
Posted By Cubical
Can anyone give me some insight on how these are...

Can anyone give me some insight on how these are used or a way to determine key codes with modifiers without actually having to press the key? I know about keydown2(); it's not really what I'm...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-12-2013, 08:34 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 2,983
Posted By Cubical
Generating a terrain bigmap with npcs on it

Is there anyway to generate a bigmap for terrain maps that include npcs? I know I can manually warp myself to each level and use makescreenshot(); then shrink them with drawstrechedimage(); and put...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-10-2013, 11:36 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 4,742
Posted By Cubical
All you need to know is that if something is...

All you need to know is that if something is posted that causes any criticism or the tiny amount of intelligent conversation you must smash that big red delete button over and over until it dies. no...
Forum: Unholy Nation News 08-08-2013, 03:05 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 5,495
Posted By Cubical
can i be manager

can i be manager
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-08-2013, 11:44 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 3,255
Posted By Cubical
You don't actually need this. in this situation...

You don't actually need this. in this situation since he is already within the scope of the object. I constantly see people do that for some reason.



Also this is more personal preference but i...
Forum: Graphic Design 08-05-2013, 11:23 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 10,622
Posted By Cubical
Gif looping?

I have a gif that does not normally loop but the moment i place it in a level using putnpc2 it starts playing over and over. I really dont have have to split it into frames and put it in a gani. Does...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-02-2013, 11:34 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,555
Posted By Cubical
You probably could have cut that down to half of...

You probably could have cut that down to half of that or so if they used teamwork
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-02-2013, 08:31 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,555
Posted By Cubical
Finally got a chance to watch the video and it...

Finally got a chance to watch the video and it looks good. I do have two questions though since you've already answered the question about pathfinding.

1. I personally think that having players...
Forum: Tech Support 08-02-2013, 06:34 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,539
Posted By Cubical
If it was an option to do that it would be...

If it was an option to do that it would be insanely annoying to look at for anyone who opted to do it that way
Forum: Tech Support 08-02-2013, 05:31 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,539
Posted By Cubical
Maybe it's just me but 30 people in your staff=...

Maybe it's just me but 30 people in your staff= account means it probably just needs to be cleaned out seeing as for most servers thats more than their player base and for the two top classic servers...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-02-2013, 04:53 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,281
Posted By Cubical
Farewell Jerret Edit: Unless redacted ofc

Farewell Jerret

Edit: Unless redacted ofc
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-02-2013, 03:44 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,555
Posted By Cubical
Have you tried path finding and then during...

Have you tried path finding and then during pathfinding instead of constantly checking the path do it every few seconds if it's outside of a certain radius of the player if not just move to the...
Forum: Tech Support 08-02-2013, 01:26 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,539
Posted By Cubical
I just add people to the staff=line and then do...

I just add people to the staff=line and then do the following to organize staff and distribute in game rights so i can control both staff that needs RC and ones that do not all from the server...
Forum: Bug Report 08-02-2013, 12:14 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 10,070
Posted By Cubical
Issue Notifications

Would be nice to have something added as a global wnpc that would flash on the users screen after connecting to a server that tells you of any current issues such as network maintenance and would...
Forum: Bug Report 08-01-2013, 10:18 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 11,074
Posted By Cubical
Yeah, I was working on something that could have...

Yeah, I was working on something that could have been done hours ago but i kept getting disconnected every 30-90 seconds. This lag has been insane over the past month or so I'm sure they are going to...
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-31-2013, 10:35 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 6,065
Posted By Cubical
You don't need to edit the gani script every time...

You don't need to edit the gani script every time you change a part, just pass a few parameters to the gani such as graphics names or RGB values.
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-31-2013, 01:59 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 5,066
Posted By Cubical
my brain bleeds whenever i read one of your post....

my brain bleeds whenever i read one of your post. it's not gushing blood or anything but every now and then an annoying little trickle of blood will leak out of my ear onto my brand new white tshirt....
Forum: Bug Report 07-27-2013, 06:44 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 12,065
Posted By Cubical
They really need a scripted support system for in...

They really need a scripted support system for in game as well as a web based version for people who cannot access the forums.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-27-2013, 03:19 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 10,211
Posted By Cubical
I've had a few houses fall over the years. It...

I've had a few houses fall over the years. It kinda sucks that we have to have the key for it because a long time has passed and im sure a lot of people threw theirs away thinking it was useless...
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-27-2013, 02:01 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 6,328
Posted By Cubical
I'm just going to roll with it and not use...

I'm just going to roll with it and not use underscores since normally if I was programming in any other language I wouldn't it for anything but constants. I'm still very curious on how to resolve it...
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-27-2013, 01:29 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 6,328
Posted By Cubical
Just an update, it appears to be removing...

Just an update, it appears to be removing anything without an underscore in it now which is strange. It wont even recognize anything with an underscore. I haven't tried coding anything really since...
Forum: Tech Support 07-26-2013, 11:54 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,816
Posted By Cubical
I'm sure you have a recovery partition so back up...

I'm sure you have a recovery partition so back up your naughty pics/vids folder to the cloud and reimage it. Then immediately disable automatic updates. Select the updates that were released prior to...
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-26-2013, 11:31 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 6,328
Posted By Cubical
If anyone wants me to give them access to take a...

If anyone wants me to give them access to take a look just let me know and I'll add you. I'm stumped on what to try next.

Edit: I've added all 3 of you to server options with rw WEAPONS/accountname
Showing results 301 to 325 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.