Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 301 to 325 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 76 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Psyker
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-05-2002, 01:13 AM
Replies: 66
Gcf
Views: 2,687
Posted By Psyker
you've got to be kidding me, captain obvious. ...

you've got to be kidding me, captain obvious.

the classic people who spar will mow down 2k1
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-05-2002, 01:12 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 919
Posted By Psyker
and with all of the loose management on all of...

and with all of the loose management on all of these playerworlds, i really don't feel like giving them any power at all

i mean, jesus. it's one playerworld management problem after another
...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-05-2002, 12:29 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 919
Posted By Psyker
wow. that's quite a unique command. ...

wow. that's quite a unique command.

although, i'm pretty sure it'll come along with a package. i'll bet that it includes suffering, annoyance, anger...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-04-2002, 10:40 PM
Replies: 66
Gcf
Views: 2,687
Posted By Psyker
fdskjal;fjeiw939999399 this idea is ancient,...

fdskjal;fjeiw939999399

this idea is ancient, classic has tons of these confederations just like clops' a while ago
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-02-2002, 01:03 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,216
Posted By Psyker
I expect you all to stay with good behaviour.

I'm going to be gone for a while.

Just some information for you to know:

Hawk had to resign from the PWA, so that leaves only Crono, Torankusu, Vermain, and I. After I come back, we'll do some...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-02-2002, 12:49 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 655
Posted By Psyker
Sorry, I won't be able to review it and any other...

Sorry, I won't be able to review it and any other playerworld(s) in the queue for a while

Read this (http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28364) for more information.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-01-2002, 07:01 AM
Replies: 453
Views: 76,711
Posted By Psyker
dude. i haven't seen a hardcore 1337 message...

dude.

i haven't seen a hardcore 1337 message like that in a while.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-01-2002, 06:59 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 4,501
Posted By Psyker
hahahaha. it's spelled psyched, but you can...

hahahaha.

it's spelled psyched, but you can spell it that way if you want. :p
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-01-2002, 06:55 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 5,912
Posted By Psyker
I think he made good use of that cookie.

I think he made good use of that cookie.
Forum: Level Design 05-01-2002, 03:17 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,899
Posted By Psyker
That looks pretty nice

That looks pretty nice
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-01-2002, 03:15 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,242
Posted By Psyker
yeah, it's kind of awkward with them. and...

yeah, it's kind of awkward with them.

and life is increased by like 50 times ;x
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-01-2002, 02:11 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,242
Posted By Psyker
hi. i am in hybrid, and my record between...

hi.

i am in hybrid, and my record between farin is about 32532:1. you can ask him if you want ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-30-2002, 10:36 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,242
Posted By Psyker
WHO WANTS TO BE MY PARTNER? (Beware, all of...

WHO WANTS TO BE MY PARTNER?

(Beware, all of you. I used to be in Baddies and SM. And Marle was my manager. She was the best.)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-30-2002, 10:27 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,246
Posted By Psyker
Uh, ask him.

Uh, ask him.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-30-2002, 06:33 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 3,236
Posted By Psyker
Don't know if they'd fit the atmosphere...

Don't know if they'd fit the atmosphere...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-30-2002, 03:57 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,297
Posted By Psyker
Re: Re: Very LAST post by me.[Not Important;)]

yeah.

I was going to quit a while ago, then all these new improvements popped up out of nowhere, so I decided to stay for a bit. I'll most likely quit my PWA job a few weeks before I quit, though.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-30-2002, 03:39 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 2,698
Posted By Psyker
okay. my RC access was taken away by...

okay.

my RC access was taken away by birdbird because he said I only used it to have RC and to chat on RC. :rolleyes:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-30-2002, 03:34 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 4,412
Posted By Psyker
here.

here.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-30-2002, 03:31 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,091
Posted By Psyker
They're not yellow flowers. They're gold...

They're not yellow flowers.

They're gold coins.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-30-2002, 01:55 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 3,236
Posted By Psyker
heaheheahehae "What music do you want to...

heaheheahehae

"What music do you want to see?"
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-30-2002, 12:27 AM
Replies: 76
Views: 4,796
Posted By Psyker
New and improved admin toys, damnit. This...

New and improved admin toys, damnit.

This time, we'll all be turned into worms! :rolleyes:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-30-2002, 12:08 AM
Replies: 76
Views: 4,796
Posted By Psyker
Sorry, stupid guess. New and improved admin...

Sorry, stupid guess.

New and improved admin toys!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-30-2002, 12:06 AM
Replies: 76
Views: 4,796
Posted By Psyker
Kung fu.

Kung fu.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-29-2002, 11:48 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 2,698
Posted By Psyker
I still want that forum.

I still want that forum.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-29-2002, 11:22 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,378
Posted By Psyker
Yeah, something like "World Graal Fighting...

Yeah, something like "World Graal Fighting Confederation" or something like that. (WGFC)
Showing results 301 to 325 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.