Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 301 to 314 of 314
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: KrimsonSky
Forum: Feature request 11-20-2009, 11:12 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 59,530
Posted By KrimsonSky
Hey, I was just trying to help you guys out &...

Hey, I was just trying to help you guys out & all. But everyones like "oh, since I haven't heard of it, It's not true" give me a break >=[. I offered to send the html to though who were curious.
Forum: Feature request 11-20-2009, 05:15 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 59,530
Posted By KrimsonSky
Then why am I able to have made my own little...

Then why am I able to have made my own little 'personal' "Era" Type server ? I'm telling you , this is the same as making a server, just no one else can access it =/ I have been using it for awhile...
Forum: Feature request 11-19-2009, 10:41 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 59,530
Posted By KrimsonSky
There is a reason for that.

There is a reason for that.
Forum: Feature request 11-19-2009, 10:40 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 59,530
Posted By KrimsonSky
Never said it was a tool :3 Its a program...

Never said it was a tool :3

Its a program that HAS the Graal tools, to make your own OFFLINE server.

So before you start bashing me, consult with me first. tyvm
Forum: Feature request 11-19-2009, 09:08 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 59,530
Posted By KrimsonSky
Really? Because [like i said up there ^] I have...

Really? Because [like i said up there ^] I have been using this program for almost 2 years now, lol ...

How are you going to sit here and tell me NO when I still use it today...
Forum: Feature request 11-19-2009, 08:56 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 59,530
Posted By KrimsonSky
Too bad I'm not talking about "Gonstruct".......

Too bad I'm not talking about "Gonstruct".... Lol...
Forum: Feature request 11-19-2009, 08:40 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 59,530
Posted By KrimsonSky
Yes, that is true and I would agree, but there is...

Yes, that is true and I would agree, but there is also a alternative program that already allows to use GS2 offline and work in your personal space.
=/

But I get your point.
Forum: Feature request 11-19-2009, 08:37 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 59,530
Posted By KrimsonSky
Wow, this goes to show what All of you know.. lol...

Wow, this goes to show what All of you know.. lol .. there is already a program [I have been using for nearly 2 years now] that allows you to do such tasks / work offline/ test scripts levels etc....
Forum: Graphic Design 11-11-2009, 10:28 PM
Replies: 203
Views: 72,465
Posted By KrimsonSky
Kudos, you little pixelist :P

Kudos, you little pixelist :P
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 11-09-2009, 10:30 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,566
Posted By KrimsonSky
since when did you guys start reading PMs :) :)...

since when did you guys start reading PMs :) :) ;) ;)
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-07-2009, 11:30 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,459
Posted By KrimsonSky
General Discussion

This thread is for the Players of Era, and is NOT directed to / or "Bashing" towards any "Staff Member" of any Personal issues.

I, as a 4/5 years Era player, am just wondering what YOUR Views are...
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-11-2009, 09:16 PM
Replies: 110
Views: 17,122
Posted By KrimsonSky
Coming from, as i recall, the player with the...

Coming from, as i recall, the player with the Glitch that allowed players to dupe items in his house... sales ?

Oh, and nice way of erasing my post of witch was replying to your "lack of player...
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-11-2009, 08:54 PM
Replies: 110
Views: 17,122
Posted By KrimsonSky
I would also like to point out, Era's staff. We...

I would also like to point out, Era's staff.
We have Salesman as a manager..
Chris Vimes as a server admin,
and
Squirt as.. some dude from UN..

It seems quite funny how we "Barely" had these...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-11-2009, 07:20 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 5,440
Posted By KrimsonSky
I miss Ol'West as well, me and my buds [Rogue,...

I miss Ol'West as well, me and my buds [Rogue, Mulias , Comet, and a few others] ran that server ;]. ez
Showing results 301 to 314 of 314

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.