Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 301 to 325 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 71 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ReBorn_Spirit
Forum: GK Suggestions 02-19-2007, 03:25 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,077
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Wouldn't it be nice to have an entire gmap for a...

Wouldn't it be nice to have an entire gmap for a boat battle? Pirates and other kingdoms could train as an inter-kingdom event even.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-19-2007, 03:21 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,765
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
This seems like one of them ideas that just don't...

This seems like one of them ideas that just don't really belong. Maybe we should focus on getting a few new maps on GK for some battle event between kingdoms instead. Could even put those lame...
Forum: GK Suggestions 02-19-2007, 09:29 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,053
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
would be better to add a timer to them, give them...

would be better to add a timer to them, give them like 15 days and then be able to be taken down for not being finished
Forum: GK Suggestions 02-19-2007, 12:25 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,053
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Mentioned this to Stefan, he thinks that after a...

Mentioned this to Stefan, he thinks that after a period of time the kings (people with H right) should be able to gain the rescrouces back and use them elsewhere, also destroying the unfinished house...
Forum: GK Suggestions 02-19-2007, 12:02 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,077
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Thats the reason for atlest the core 3x3 area,...

Thats the reason for atlest the core 3x3 area, the ability to expand outwards. We could eventually get the 5x5 grid and have some gmaps for boat battles and other kingdom battle islands. Even...
Forum: GK Suggestions 02-18-2007, 11:20 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,077
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
This isn't an official idea yet, but you could...

This isn't an official idea yet, but you could have skirmishes and other minor battles to take over small islands on the other maps. Event event battles could be done.
Forum: GK Suggestions 02-18-2007, 11:12 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,077
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
If you don't try to start a project like this, it...

If you don't try to start a project like this, it will never get done. As you cannot finish what you do not start.

Now lets keep these negatives out of the thread please, it won't help anyone.
Forum: GK Suggestions 02-18-2007, 10:50 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,077
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Lightbulb GK Expansion (5x5 map)

**VIEW THE MAP BEFORE YOU REPLY**

Rather simple in the roots of this suggestion. But all gmaps should be the same size anyways. Not to mention you can currently warp around the world in 3/4th the...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-18-2007, 10:00 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 29,428
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Sanctuary doesnt work much at all. Infact you...

Sanctuary doesnt work much at all. Infact you have to actively try to use Sanctuary in which case, you might as well skip the fact you tried.
Forum: GK Suggestions 02-17-2007, 11:25 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 4,669
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
*Lets be clear on this please* Lack of new...

*Lets be clear on this please*
Lack of new content is most of the current problems.

Bugs are the other part, but we are just as guilty as staff for not getting bugs reported and fixed. This can...
Forum: GK Suggestions 02-17-2007, 10:28 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 4,669
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
It might be more sensible to work on a few new...

It might be more sensible to work on a few new islands to go to and explore for newer and higher leveled monsters to kill. Of course with a few new islands you could also introduce other quests too.
Forum: Tech Support 02-17-2007, 10:25 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,104
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
I'm not so sure of graal in 64 bit with...

I'm not so sure of graal in 64 bit with screenshots, but it is possible that your drivers could be old/outdated. XD I hear that excuse so many times from just about any game/hardware company out...
Forum: GK Bugs 02-15-2007, 07:33 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,247
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
I had a list of things that needed fixing, also...

I had a list of things that needed fixing, also had one for suggestions.
Forum: GK Bugs 02-15-2007, 03:00 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,247
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
I agree, I've been on debug, its actaully hard to...

I agree, I've been on debug, its actaully hard to get ahold of the right people because they actually are busy. For one Bjorn doesnt always understand english perfectly, so you can't blame him for...
Forum: Tech Support 02-14-2007, 09:14 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,343
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
WDM (Windows Driver Model) "...

WDM (Windows Driver Model) " http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_Driver_Model "
- From the Wiki page : "...Thousands of lines of support code are required for every driver..." atleast this...
Forum: Tech Support 02-13-2007, 09:03 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,343
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Interesting, it would seem I have a "WDM" device...

Interesting, it would seem I have a "WDM" device driver for my Audigy 2 Zs sound card. While using my onboard sound and disabling this WDM driver, graal has become more stable under 64bit XP. Would...
Forum: Tech Support 02-13-2007, 08:39 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,008
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
automap?

Automap, lets see that explores maps when you see them (based on your screen resolution). Fine but why does mine not save? After I relaunch the application I have to go explore that area of the map...
Forum: GK Bugs 02-13-2007, 08:28 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,247
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
We cannot unfortunately blame staff for all of...

We cannot unfortunately blame staff for all of our problems, it is infact some of our own problems that prevent them from knowing of alot of these.
Forum: GK Suggestions 02-13-2007, 07:59 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,042
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
GK login macro? (autotag?)

Can we add in some automatic way to put the kingdom tag on (optionally) like a basic macro to say "/kingdom tag"?? I do not know about you, but for me, I have an unstable graal client still. Saying...
Forum: GK Bugs 02-13-2007, 07:43 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,247
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
I appologize for my temper earlier, seems to...

I appologize for my temper earlier, seems to happen if I don't eat properly. Though that is however beside the point, the fact still stands that boats need to be fixed in some way.
Forum: GK Bugs 02-13-2007, 12:43 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,247
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
GK's Lovely boats!...

-_- Seriously, lets get down to this...

K see where I'm standing? K how about we put a little NPC to set you down to the entrance point to where you enter the ship when you go to a different map?...
Forum: Tech Support 02-12-2007, 07:59 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,104
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
I closed the client and restarted it. It was...

I closed the client and restarted it. It was still being a putz so I rebooted my PC. Then It was just being putzy for a bit until I told my video card to stop being lame (high performance) and it...
Forum: Tech Support 02-12-2007, 04:52 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,104
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
should I be concerned?

Oo was rather interesting when I came back and sat down at my computer and logged on again (from locked screen). Its rather interesting, it wouldnt stop lagging before I locked the screen so I...
Forum: Forest 02-10-2007, 12:34 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 7,463
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Ok, the next time you see a current forest house...

Ok, the next time you see a current forest house (tree). Think this... "Afro house", ok and now for the same theme you can see why we might want to change these soon. But joking aside, I could use...
Forum: Forest 02-09-2007, 08:41 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 7,463
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Try to make many small ones, theres a small...

Try to make many small ones, theres a small problem really. They are not actually leaves on the house. Forest is not just a bunch of elves, we have dwarves, x-pirates, humans, orcs.. YES ORCS!.....
Showing results 301 to 325 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.