Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 301 to 325 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 60 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Aknts
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-28-2004, 11:20 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,847
Posted By Aknts
You people are ****ing dumb its .txt file.

You people are ****ing dumb its .txt file.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 08-27-2004, 04:02 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,521
Posted By Aknts
My fellow Graalians, ask not what this server can...

My fellow Graalians, ask not what this server can do for you: Ask what you can do for the server..

Levels when you get more tileset done and bribe me to work there. ;)
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 08-22-2004, 07:48 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,767
Posted By Aknts
Very true. When I started Krynn I had like 300...

Very true. When I started Krynn I had like 300 levels. It took me a long time just to do those and it still left alot of trees and stuff.


P.S. Kronan I don't make levels anymore... I retired...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 08-22-2004, 07:17 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,767
Posted By Aknts
There are no good level makers left..

There are no good level makers left..
Forum: Tech Support 05-02-2004, 01:06 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,251
Posted By Aknts
Well, GraalV3 works but I don't like it plus I...

Well, GraalV3 works but I don't like it plus I can't use editor soo.. =\ Someone please help!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-02-2004, 12:44 AM
Replies: 143
Views: 11,471
Posted By Aknts
He told me to lead a team for it and all so I got...

He told me to lead a team for it and all so I got a team and then he would never reply after that.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-02-2004, 12:43 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,079
Posted By Aknts
Ok thanks and I found the answer to number 2. ...

Ok thanks and I found the answer to number 2.
There is a minimize thing on the far right so its there.
Forum: Tech Support 05-02-2004, 12:28 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,251
Posted By Aknts
Angry Graal Restarts My Computer

Ok so when I tried to play Graal recently I had a little surprise. I opened it everything was fine but if I try to join a server or go in offline mode my computer restarts. It only happen since I...
Forum: Level Design 05-02-2004, 12:23 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 4,413
Posted By Aknts
Good job on the levels guys.

Good job on the levels guys.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-02-2004, 12:19 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,079
Posted By Aknts
New Forum

Ok have a couple questions like :

1) Is it me or when you change forum styles nothing changes?

2) Is there a way to not show all the forum sections on the main page like there used to be? Like...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-02-2004, 12:07 AM
Replies: 143
Views: 11,471
Posted By Aknts
Hello... Guess who is back. Anyways I have talked...

Hello... Guess who is back. Anyways I have talked to Stefan about this many times and he told me to get a team ready for a Global Level Team in which I did and we never talked further about it. I...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-10-2004, 08:45 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 2,782
Posted By Aknts
I would help but Graal doesn't work for me and I...

I would help but Graal doesn't work for me and I still haven't gotten any help from when I posted like 39 months ago.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-07-2004, 02:57 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 673
Posted By Aknts
Unhappy No more Geno!

=( His time has ran out.. no more Geno.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-14-2004, 11:48 PM
Replies: 92
Views: 6,996
Posted By Aknts
Woah I got lots of votes. Why? Sorry but I am...

Woah I got lots of votes. Why?
Sorry but I am not running this year. I think I am a judge or something like on the panel to pick people or something. I am completely shocked I got any votes...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-14-2004, 06:42 AM
Replies: 114
Views: 10,198
Posted By Aknts
Cry? Jeeze. You arrogant bastard. He was just...

Cry? Jeeze. You arrogant bastard. He was just saying you helped him get over it.
Forum: Tech Support 03-14-2004, 12:25 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 713
Posted By Aknts
No clue what that is... Anyways Im running...

No clue what that is...

Anyways Im running on Windows XP Home
Forum: Tech Support 03-13-2004, 09:36 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 713
Posted By Aknts
Graal Restarts my Computer

Everytime I try to get on Graal my computer restarts.. As soon as I connect to a server it and is about to load it restarts.. I have all the game client needs and everything...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-13-2004, 08:52 PM
Replies: 114
Views: 10,198
Posted By Aknts
I voted for Mykel also. Wan I want to talk to you...

I voted for Mykel also. Wan I want to talk to you on aim.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-13-2004, 07:29 AM
Replies: 114
Views: 10,198
Posted By Aknts
Is there a map pic of the overworld wan?

Is there a map pic of the overworld wan?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-05-2004, 02:40 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 4,481
Posted By Aknts
BRAD!!!! Where have I been... I didn't know you...

BRAD!!!! Where have I been... I didn't know you got unbanned..
Forum: Level Design 03-01-2004, 12:04 AM
Replies: 129
Views: 164,944
Posted By Aknts
Yes, but I have no clue how I get money orders....

Yes, but I have no clue how I get money orders. You don't get on aim anymore. =\ I know your net is messed. So why not make a new paypal account or use aim express?
Forum: Level Design 02-29-2004, 09:28 PM
Replies: 129
Views: 164,944
Posted By Aknts
Oh yeah.. Genesis already had a job on Adairde...

Oh yeah.. Genesis already had a job on Adairde prior so its not like he was hired for no reason to get a better job.
Forum: Level Design 02-28-2004, 10:40 PM
Replies: 129
Views: 164,944
Posted By Aknts
Wrong bud.. =\ You said if I got you a good spot...

Wrong bud.. =\ You said if I got you a good spot on Adiarde you would give me like 50 dollars. Then it went down to 40 then it went all the way down to 26 because you didn't have it at the time or...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-28-2004, 07:34 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 3,427
Posted By Aknts
I like candy.. when I was a little boy we played...

I like candy.. when I was a little boy we played stickball.
Forum: Level Design 02-27-2004, 09:25 PM
Replies: 129
Views: 164,944
Posted By Aknts
Yea I did. =) Yea it is messed up.

Yea I did. =) Yea it is messed up.
Showing results 301 to 325 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.