Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 301 to 325 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 62 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: BocoC
Forum: Future Improvements 11-19-2001, 01:02 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,276
Posted By BocoC
Keep head1169.png, which is my head, which was...

Keep head1169.png, which is my head, which was stolen from me and uploaded by a guy named Speed, and which KawaiiSaria said she would take down, but 5 months later still hasn't.......
Forum: Tech Support 11-17-2001, 09:38 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 841
Posted By BocoC
It doesn't work for me if I am PLAYING offline. ...

It doesn't work for me if I am PLAYING offline. Weird. Worked fine in Graal 2.1 Test 3, but not in the final version......
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-16-2001, 08:24 AM
Replies: 103
Views: 7,624
Posted By BocoC
Forum: Tech Support 11-16-2001, 07:45 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 841
Posted By BocoC
A slight Graal 2.1rev1 bug

When you are in Offline mode, and you want to go online, pressing F8 won't bring up the serverlist anymore.
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-15-2001, 02:11 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,515
Posted By BocoC
The X and Y stand for where the action will be...

The X and Y stand for where the action will be triggered.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-13-2001, 02:44 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,567
Posted By BocoC
But if you are a bomy he gets a hissy and tries...

But if you are a bomy he gets a hissy and tries to kill them
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-11-2001, 01:51 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 4,174
Posted By BocoC
WTF?

WTF?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-10-2001, 11:41 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 895
Posted By BocoC
Why can't you just run setup.exe?

Why can't you just run setup.exe?
Forum: NPC Server 11-10-2001, 11:40 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 177
Posted By BocoC
showimg index,@fontstyle@bicus@text,x,y; ...

showimg index,@fontstyle@bicus@text,x,y;

b=bold
i=italic
c=centered
u=underline
s=strikethru
Forum: Tech Support 11-10-2001, 11:37 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 737
Posted By BocoC
Eep! That isn't good... Might be your graphics...

Eep! That isn't good... Might be your graphics card?
Forum: Tech Support 11-10-2001, 11:36 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 774
Posted By BocoC
Humans invented the fly swatter, you know. Yup. ...

Humans invented the fly swatter, you know. Yup. In all shapes and sizes. SMACK IT!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-10-2001, 11:35 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,009
Posted By BocoC
I remember watching an episode of Where's Waldo! ...

I remember watching an episode of Where's Waldo! I had to find him on my TV! I was like, YAY! (Hey, I was young)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-10-2001, 02:16 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,079
Posted By BocoC
Whee! I have no clue...... Wha-?

Whee! I have no clue...... Wha-?
Forum: Tech Support 11-10-2001, 02:04 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 858
Posted By BocoC
Always worked right for me

Always worked right for me
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-10-2001, 02:02 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,415
Posted By BocoC
if (playerchats && strequals(#a,someaccount)) { ...

if (playerchats && strequals(#a,someaccount)) {
if (startswith(/setdoor,#c)) {
tokenize #c;
setstring this.owner,#t(1);
}
}
if (playertouchsme) {
if (strequals(#a,#s(this.owner))...
Forum: Future Improvements 11-10-2001, 01:56 PM
Replies: 10
:)
Views: 1,035
Posted By BocoC
Uh........

Uh........
Forum: Future Improvements 11-10-2001, 11:46 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,319
Posted By BocoC
Or, make a Say3! value = say3 message,yes...

Or, make a Say3!

value = say3 message,yes answer,no answer;

A default window would pop-up, with a smaller window underneath with the Yes Answer and No Answer prompts. The player could use the...
Forum: Future Improvements 11-10-2001, 11:42 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 935
Posted By BocoC
I find myself playing Metris and like, I NEED A T...

I find myself playing Metris and like, I NEED A T BLOCK! WHERE IS THE T BLOCK! Then I think, WE DON'T HAVE A T BLOCK! *GRIMACE* X{ !!!

Need.......T.....block.......
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-10-2001, 11:40 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,606
Posted By BocoC
Wai! 142 staff is like, WAI! PH34R my grimace! ...

Wai! 142 staff is like, WAI! PH34R my grimace! X{
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-10-2001, 08:19 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 794
Posted By BocoC
That made me laugh...

That made me laugh...
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-10-2001, 08:17 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,038
Posted By BocoC
On a free server, either you would have to have a...

On a free server, either you would have to have a system npc that checks for it, or in conjunction with your serverflag have the weapon putnpc a custom npc in the level that heals the player. On p2p...
Forum: Future Improvements 11-10-2001, 08:10 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 846
Posted By BocoC
I think Stefan should make more #P variables

I think Stefan should make more #P variables
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-09-2001, 12:43 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 3,145
Posted By BocoC
I am thinking one of these days to update...

I am thinking one of these days to update commands.rtf myself. There are so many commands left out of it.
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-09-2001, 12:42 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,250
Posted By BocoC
Welcome ^_^ People normally use screenwidth and...

Welcome ^_^ People normally use screenwidth and screenheight to place custom status bars on screen. Like:

if (timeout) {
showimg 1000,myhpbar.gif,screenwidth*0.85,screenheight*0.1;
...
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-09-2001, 12:36 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,250
Posted By BocoC
Yes........ But I wouldn't show an image if the...

Yes........ But I wouldn't show an image if the screen equaled a certain size. If people play in Windowed mode, the size can really be anything......
Showing results 301 to 325 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.