Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 301 to 325 of 437
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 67 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: HVOstroHS
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-02-2002, 01:52 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 950
Posted By HVOstroHS
We are going to start a mass conspiracy to get...

We are going to start a mass conspiracy to get Googi to use the mic.
Forum: Events and Activities 05-01-2002, 02:37 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,432
Posted By HVOstroHS
What if there were 2 going on at once? :megaeek:

What if there were 2 going on at once? :megaeek:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-30-2002, 02:27 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,297
Posted By HVOstroHS
Later

Later
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-28-2002, 11:59 PM
Replies: 123
Views: 13,310
Posted By HVOstroHS
Exactly.. and signas.. I wasn't taking hits on...

Exactly.. and signas.. I wasn't taking hits on anybody. I TOLD you, if you are better than me for the job.. YOU will get it. I hate Politics. It's why I'm not playing baseball this year. I play fair....
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-28-2002, 11:53 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,224
Posted By HVOstroHS
I was ET. I held events. I had fun doing it. I...

I was ET. I held events. I had fun doing it. I was fired. End of story.

(EDIT) Valder.. don't start a fight over this. Keep your mouth shut on this one, k?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-28-2002, 11:50 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 4,889
Posted By HVOstroHS
Greetings!

Greetings!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-28-2002, 09:57 AM
Replies: 123
Views: 13,310
Posted By HVOstroHS
That's close to begging, or putting sorrow on a...

That's close to begging, or putting sorrow on a person. I hate everybody that is coming on this forum and going "I submitted my application, I hope I get it!". If you submitted your application, and...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-28-2002, 09:50 AM
Replies: 123
Views: 13,310
Posted By HVOstroHS
That was EXTREMELY arrogant.

That was EXTREMELY arrogant.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-26-2002, 06:36 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,776
Posted By HVOstroHS
Issues... Think about the kittens...

Issues...

Think about the kittens...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-23-2002, 05:53 AM
Replies: 85
Views: 5,282
Posted By HVOstroHS
Oh come on people... you know Kaelink has got to...

Oh come on people... you know Kaelink has got to be EA... he's been around longer than the others.. and would probably make better decisions. As for his ASSISTANT... Aeros.. (if you give him his...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-20-2002, 08:59 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,079
Posted By HVOstroHS
OMG OMG! It's.. it's.. BRAD!

OMG OMG! It's.. it's.. BRAD!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-20-2002, 08:57 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,542
Posted By HVOstroHS
Check the little box that says "Don't connect...

Check the little box that says "Don't connect levels" if you DO experience the green screen problems.. it helps.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-20-2002, 08:56 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 841
Posted By HVOstroHS
Re: My reasons why Constinople should be banned still. (Just bare with me please.)

I agree with this... but then if you did it to Con, you would have to do it to every single person accused. I think it would be a great idea if you did interrogate every person and pick out reasons...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-20-2002, 08:49 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,748
Posted By HVOstroHS
Ahh.. Si... PM21HF (9:56:56 PM): after weeks...

Ahh.. Si...

PM21HF (9:56:56 PM): after weeks of exsperience the way to get stefan to read your mail is to spam him .. and it ALWAYS works
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-20-2002, 08:46 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,348
Posted By HVOstroHS
Like hell.. you know you'd be sitting there.....

Like hell.. you know you'd be sitting there.. "Ooh Rupee!" :D :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-20-2002, 08:44 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,748
Posted By HVOstroHS
Funny.. Brad says that and he gets off the hook.

Funny.. Brad says that and he gets off the hook.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-20-2002, 08:39 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,069
Posted By HVOstroHS
Forget doing classic... trust me... it would be...

Forget doing classic... trust me... it would be impossible... (you forgot LOG Aid Department on that one.. it's constantly updated and you probably couldn't top it's descriptions).
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-20-2002, 08:35 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,705
Posted By HVOstroHS
400 hours.. yay me?

400 hours.. yay me?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-20-2002, 12:30 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,834
Posted By HVOstroHS
But he's not :) :) :)

But he's not :) :) :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-19-2002, 10:52 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 3,605
Posted By HVOstroHS
Re: Re: heh

I've got cookies...!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-19-2002, 10:51 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,348
Posted By HVOstroHS
Think about this... green screen.. a gold gralat...

Think about this... green screen.. a gold gralat sitting in the middle of it. What would YOU do?!
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-19-2002, 10:48 PM
Replies: 66
Bye
Views: 4,776
Posted By HVOstroHS
Later

Later
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-19-2002, 10:18 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 840
Posted By HVOstroHS
ROFL!

ROFL!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-19-2002, 10:13 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,834
Posted By HVOstroHS
Hey now...

Hey now...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-19-2002, 10:12 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,834
Posted By HVOstroHS
This should be on non-graal related thread.

This should be on non-graal related thread.
Showing results 301 to 325 of 437

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.