Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 301 to 325 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 77 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Thallen
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-02-2004, 08:44 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,498
Posted By Thallen
The middle one is the real Graal. :frown:

The middle one is the real Graal. :frown:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-02-2004, 08:43 PM
Replies: 236
Views: 37,129
Posted By Thallen
Graal3D = the death of my computer :frown:

Graal3D = the death of my computer :frown:
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-02-2004, 06:16 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,304
Posted By Thallen
Why's this in the 2002 Main Forum?

Why's this in the 2002 Main Forum?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-02-2004, 06:14 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,498
Posted By Thallen
The Evolution of the Character

Has anyone ever noticed how many character sprite stages Graal has went through? Looking back at all the character outfits I've used, it's shown me how much Graal has changed. Post your Classic,...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 07-02-2004, 04:17 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,949
Posted By Thallen
It certainly wouldn't be an 'all-man' EM team if...

It certainly wouldn't be an 'all-man' EM team if Jagen could hire... :rolleyes:
Forum: Future Improvements 07-02-2004, 04:14 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 877
Posted By Thallen
Less Lenient HTML Allowed

I highly recommend "onload", "onmouseover", "onmouseout", and other 'body' triggered HTML flags be censored, disabled, or whatever. Too many people are losing their items on trade tables thanks to...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-02-2004, 04:08 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,179
Posted By Thallen
I've been looking for an RDA or BDA, but I can't...

I've been looking for an RDA or BDA, but I can't really top dual RoW.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-02-2004, 04:06 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,252
Posted By Thallen
Hey Babylon guy.

Hey Babylon guy.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-02-2004, 01:27 AM
Replies: 75
Views: 5,357
Posted By Thallen
Congratulations Spark, you definately deserve it.

Congratulations Spark, you definately deserve it.
Forum: Tech Support 07-02-2004, 01:25 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,114
Posted By Thallen
Question Smart Spam

I have noticed a huge amount of spam coming into my @graal.net email address, but why? I have several other graal.net email accounts, and they recieve no spam. Could it be because I have the address...
Forum: Zormite Republic 06-30-2004, 01:19 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,584
Posted By Thallen
Last Friday... Dustari won, I have no idea about...

Last Friday... Dustari won, I have no idea about future attacks.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-30-2004, 01:14 AM
Replies: 149
Views: 15,802
Posted By Thallen
What about graphics for those armours and weapons...

What about graphics for those armours and weapons that don't show up on the character? :frown:
Forum: Graphic Design 06-28-2004, 04:59 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,692
Posted By Thallen
:eek: I like the first one. What's everyone's...

:eek: I like the first one. What's everyone's trendy reason for not capitalizing the first words of a title and such though? >_<
Forum: Graphic Design 06-28-2004, 12:42 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,692
Posted By Thallen
That's pretty girl, it'd be better if it had more...

That's pretty girl, it'd be better if it had more colors, and a much darker green font. What's the thing at the right? :eek:
Forum: Graphic Design 06-27-2004, 09:34 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,692
Posted By Thallen
Any texters?

http://thallen.vip.graal.net/journal/ - I installed my new journal yesterday, and I am looking for a logo to replace to bMachine default one. All I'd like it to say is "Thallen's Graal Online...
Forum: Kingdoms 06-27-2004, 09:17 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,613
Posted By Thallen
I stopped reading after the 'shut up' part,...

I stopped reading after the 'shut up' part, seeing as how the whole thread would be ranting mixed with tears. If all you want to say is 'ok', just don't post at all.
Forum: Kingdoms 06-27-2004, 06:12 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,613
Posted By Thallen
Do you guys try to ruin every single thing...

Do you guys try to ruin every single thing someone does? I think it's cool how someone who plays GK has roleplay-ethic and doesn't thrive on arguing and gaining the best items. If you like doing it,...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-27-2004, 06:10 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,651
Posted By Thallen
You have never played Graal on my computer, you...

You have never played Graal on my computer, you know not on my disabilities. Just ask Ed, after what he did to me last night, I'm sure he understands. :whatever:
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-27-2004, 06:07 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,132
Posted By Thallen
Happy birthday Kiirar! Sorry I never got back to...

Happy birthday Kiirar! Sorry I never got back to you on the GMail invite, do you still need one, as a birthday present? :p
Forum: Graphic Design 06-27-2004, 06:06 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,039
Posted By Thallen
How many websites are you going to leave in...

How many websites are you going to leave in development, Goboom? :p What happened to PixelNerd? I think you had one about a kangaroo, too. Anyway, it looks keen, as usual.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-27-2004, 02:42 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,651
Posted By Thallen
Drops at Death

What is possible to drop at death? I'm debating going into battle mode, and I'm sure I'll die several times due to my faulty computer, so I want to know what I might drop. I know you can drop coins,...
Forum: Gods 06-26-2004, 07:55 PM
Replies: 71
Sticky: Govannon
Views: 53,605
Posted By Thallen
How many wisdom levels are required to bless...

How many wisdom levels are required to bless items + for Govannon? Is it 4 per level?
Forum: GK Suggestions 06-26-2004, 07:25 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,157
Posted By Thallen
That's stupid. It's all part of a roleplay-type...

That's stupid. It's all part of a roleplay-type style of game, let it live on for the thieves that have nothing better to do.
Forum: Kingdoms 06-26-2004, 03:45 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,420
Posted By Thallen
Yes, like you. And on that note, I suppose I...

Yes, like you.
And on that note, I suppose I will stop insulting you.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-26-2004, 03:44 AM
Replies: 115
Views: 8,943
Posted By Thallen
Where is it said that an opinion must differ from...

Where is it said that an opinion must differ from a general rule?
Showing results 301 to 325 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.