Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 301 to 325 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 78 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: thrashsoul
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-23-2003, 09:13 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,185
Posted By thrashsoul
No im talking about the push yourself ones that...

No im talking about the push yourself ones that are silver and have cool looking plastic wheels that get bumpy afterawhile
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-23-2003, 09:05 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 3,800
Posted By thrashsoul
i dont like adobe photoshop or paint shop pro for...

i dont like adobe photoshop or paint shop pro for pixel gfx, it wants to do to much to your image when it is supposed to be normal.

I like the italian idea very much. Its best when the server...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-23-2003, 07:47 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,185
Posted By thrashsoul
Heh. I have been working more guys , starting on...

Heh. I have been working more guys , starting on the systems,GUI, and alot of entertainment. I have started working on scooters and going to expand to other types of transportation. I will working...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-22-2003, 12:41 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,185
Posted By thrashsoul
Thats what i was aiming for.

Thats what i was aiming for.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-21-2003, 11:55 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,185
Posted By thrashsoul
sorry didnt say that synergy ;)

sorry didnt say that synergy ;)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-21-2003, 11:53 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,763
Posted By thrashsoul
Its all out war. *Makes the best snow system*...

Its all out war. *Makes the best snow system* lol. Everyone took my good idea.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-20-2003, 02:20 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,185
Posted By thrashsoul
Yes its the coolest one ever dude. ;)

Yes its the coolest one ever dude. ;)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-19-2003, 02:00 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,185
Posted By thrashsoul
Omg you have never seen an airsoft gun.... it...

Omg you have never seen an airsoft gun.... it shoots pellets using a spring , electric, or gas system.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-18-2003, 11:38 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,185
Posted By thrashsoul
Yes I will stick with it. Soon I will expand...

Yes I will stick with it. Soon I will expand adding beaches,rivers(more overworld) and mountains. This will add theme parks,parks,resorts,and different specialty items for each area.I also am going...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-18-2003, 12:12 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,185
Posted By thrashsoul
PL3 :: Still Working

Were still working guys ... we are getting some scripting done , such as snowballs,money,GUI, but im adding some more places now, such as a hospital and a shop , and a bank.
Current Places include:...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-13-2003, 07:13 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,125
Posted By thrashsoul
You forget 2 things. ;) A. Screenshot | and...

You forget 2 things. ;)

A. Screenshot | and | B. Why should we work for you and what is the pw about?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-13-2003, 07:09 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,342
Posted By thrashsoul
i hate big overworlds ... you keep going and...

i hate big overworlds ... you keep going and going and going and you never find your destination.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-13-2003, 05:12 PM
Replies: 61
Views: 5,032
Posted By thrashsoul
tylenol = best thing ever but it kills the...

tylenol = best thing ever
but it kills the fever thats usually trying to burn off something worse ... o well , I got an Eye Toy. So much fun being a ninja.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-13-2003, 03:49 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,099
Posted By thrashsoul
There are still other ways to interpret it , as...

There are still other ways to interpret it , as in Screen,Selection,Fish Shop,In Stock Items,Catalog,Products :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-13-2003, 03:42 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 5,032
Posted By thrashsoul
:D ya i think i got over my fever... Time to work...

:D ya i think i got over my fever... Time to work now
Lance your saying I must reinvent the wheel to be original... :\
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-09-2003, 04:38 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,342
Posted By thrashsoul
:D Ill do that in PL3, winter games in the...

:D Ill do that in PL3, winter games in the mountain,summer games near the beach, and some carnivals, then theme parks :D.
Most things would be easy to do but take a long time. The ripoffs games...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-09-2003, 04:30 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,110
Posted By thrashsoul
cough cough Screenshot ? ;)

cough cough Screenshot ? ;)
Forum: Classic News 12-06-2003, 02:58 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,900
Posted By thrashsoul
exactly ... galdor you did those ... like em...

exactly ... galdor you did those ... like em except its pretty repetitive
Forum: Classic News 12-06-2003, 01:34 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,900
Posted By thrashsoul
Its graal classic trying to get its population...

Its graal classic trying to get its population back. My snow is alot cooler on PL3 and really diverse ways to use it. Dont want to give any thing out , but wait and you will get to see yourself. -...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-04-2003, 01:45 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 5,032
Posted By thrashsoul
:) I found working solo works alot better and...

:) I found working solo works alot better and faster... with the acausal scripter here and there ;) but I'm getting more done, Im really trying to make it nice, I am working on a really good...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-02-2003, 05:15 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 5,032
Posted By thrashsoul
Lance its a game i could care less.

Lance its a game i could care less.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-02-2003, 04:16 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 5,032
Posted By thrashsoul
No one cared about era's tileset. I dont really...

No one cared about era's tileset. I dont really care anymore lance your comments dont really make my decisions
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-02-2003, 01:25 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 5,032
Posted By thrashsoul
Most of Era was GoDelphs crappy photoshop tiles....

Most of Era was GoDelphs crappy photoshop tiles. There other tiles are basic pixel , anyways it doesnt even matter as long as there not the same.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-01-2003, 02:43 PM
Replies: 61
Views: 5,032
Posted By thrashsoul
Lance its something called pixel graphics ;)

Lance its something called pixel graphics ;)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-01-2003, 05:53 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 5,032
Posted By thrashsoul
Thanks for the compliments , Im progressing very...

Thanks for the compliments , Im progressing very quickly and want to get done as soon as i can, Im waiting for my server to get up and then you guys can expeirnce it too. Some more things I did was...
Showing results 301 to 325 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.