Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 301 to 325 of 401
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 78 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: skillmaster19
Forum: Feature request 03-17-2011, 03:38 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 23,372
Posted By skillmaster19
The problem is Stefan is unwilling to serverwarp...

The problem is Stefan is unwilling to serverwarp us to test our app on iPhone. Apparently the iPhone client isnt 100% compatible with gscript, not all of it works.(someone made a GUI for classic...
Forum: Feature request 03-17-2011, 03:10 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 23,372
Posted By skillmaster19
Currently only a limited amount of people are...

Currently only a limited amount of people are allowed to develop for iPhone, limiting its quality. I want to make a better classic server for iPhone that focuses more on quests and events and a...
Forum: Feature request 03-17-2011, 02:52 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 23,372
Posted By skillmaster19
There should be some way for people to play non...

There should be some way for people to play non hosted servers, any ideas?
Forum: Feature request 03-17-2011, 02:46 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 23,372
Posted By skillmaster19
That is just for UC/non hosted servers, to avoid...

That is just for UC/non hosted servers, to avoid people from cramming onto servers that aren't making Stefan any money. Hosted servers can be free to play as long as a cash shop is added.
Forum: Feature request 03-17-2011, 02:29 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 23,372
Posted By skillmaster19
iPhone Playerworlds

Here is an idea on how this would work:

I think once the iPhone client is improved enough to be stable and more efficient, then Playerworlds should be brought to iPhone. There should be an app...
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-16-2011, 01:51 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,493
Posted By skillmaster19
I know that, but at least it is more than classic...

I know that, but at least it is more than classic XD
Forum: Graphic Design 03-15-2011, 10:42 PM
Replies: 124
Views: 17,957
Posted By skillmaster19
Nice you took my joke and made it into a...

Nice you took my joke and made it into a hilarious comic thats 10X funnier. rep +1
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-15-2011, 10:39 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,493
Posted By skillmaster19
I was shocked when I found out that Classic has...

I was shocked when I found out that Classic has more players than Era, but I think the reason why is because Classic iPhone is more casual, and Era is a little mroe hardcore. The majority of players...
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-15-2011, 12:24 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,493
Posted By skillmaster19
how do you dive? /dive? Edit: oh you grab. lol...

how do you dive? /dive?
Edit: oh you grab. lol nice
Forum: Questions about V6 03-14-2011, 03:56 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 25,984
Posted By skillmaster19
LOL when I glitched onto the iPhone Classic...

LOL when I glitched onto the iPhone Classic server back in June 2010 I bought a bunch of cards to scare the **** out of the iPhone players. It was worth it XD
Forum: Your opinion 03-14-2011, 03:53 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 39,742
Posted By skillmaster19
I bet they are gonna decide against changing the...

I bet they are gonna decide against changing the payment system when v6 comes out. I seriously hope they don't though, I don't want to see Graal PC die due to no one wanting to pay. If they changed...
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-14-2011, 01:48 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,234
Posted By skillmaster19
LOL Snk your funny nice job getting our hopes up....

LOL Snk your funny nice job getting our hopes up. "2 new weapons have been added to the fort Knox Armory." Wee all expected guns XD. then you announce another update and its head packs !pissed!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-13-2011, 11:48 PM
Replies: 143
Views: 295,676
Posted By skillmaster19
Here is the order in which I would prefer...

Here is the order in which I would prefer Kingdoms be marketed
#1: one time purchase(Doubt Stefan would be willing to do this)
#2 Subscriptions (cheap, 0.99-1.99/Month, I would never pay more than...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-13-2011, 10:39 PM
Replies: 143
Views: 295,676
Posted By skillmaster19
I honestly would prefer this too, but I know...

I honestly would prefer this too, but I know Stefan would never do that.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-13-2011, 07:12 PM
Replies: 143
Views: 295,676
Posted By skillmaster19
What will the Payment systems be like? Will you...

What will the Payment systems be like? Will you pay money to get in game bonuses such as currency(Freemium), or will you pay to unlock content such as dungeons? Will there be subscriptions? I think...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-12-2011, 06:59 PM
Replies: 64
Views: 30,296
Posted By skillmaster19
Edit: I misread what he said. Anyways, could you...

Edit: I misread what he said. Anyways, could you add and option to enable retina display so you can zoom out on the ipod 4?
Forum: Graphic Design 03-12-2011, 03:47 AM
Replies: 124
Views: 17,957
Posted By skillmaster19
Add one about Unixmad's bread actually containing...

Add one about Unixmad's bread actually containing a rare and expensive drug from deep in the Amazon Rainforest, known to cause extreme irritablity and an allergy to success.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-12-2011, 02:19 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 6,402
Posted By skillmaster19
Would rep +1 but it wont let me. thats hilarious...

Would rep +1 but it wont let me. thats hilarious :P
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-12-2011, 02:11 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 6,402
Posted By skillmaster19
The only people that will fool are people with no...

The only people that will fool are people with no experience that can't make acceptable content. Only hope right now is to prepare a bunch of levels and graphics, and then script when iPhone...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-12-2011, 01:42 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 6,402
Posted By skillmaster19
Nope, a friend of mine already tried it. He just...

Nope, a friend of mine already tried it. He just says it is theoretically possible, and then doesn't reply anymore and you end up buying a server that goes to waste because he won't let you test on...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-12-2011, 12:18 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 6,402
Posted By skillmaster19
Based on the reply they gave me, it sounds like...

Based on the reply they gave me, it sounds like they do not want any large updates as they "don't want the gameplay changed to much". In other words they want the game to remain the same as it is; a...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-11-2011, 04:33 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 6,402
Posted By skillmaster19
Even if someone was to make an awesome quest with...

Even if someone was to make an awesome quest with a prize at the end, they would probably change it to a key to a shop with the prize that costs 20000 gralats. The only exception was the Onnet forest...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-11-2011, 04:29 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 6,402
Posted By skillmaster19
Lmao I noticed the same thing. I laughed. They...

Lmao I noticed the same thing. I laughed. They fixed it lol.
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-11-2011, 02:09 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 9,370
Posted By skillmaster19
With iPhone you can play while out somewhere/...

With iPhone you can play while out somewhere/ while in a car, and it doesn't cost about $3 a month to play.
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-11-2011, 01:53 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 9,370
Posted By skillmaster19
I dont think here is any difference at all, I...

I dont think here is any difference at all, I think I started first and ended first by the same amount of time.
Showing results 301 to 325 of 401

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.