Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 301 to 325 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 82 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Silver Knight
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-08-2001, 12:21 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 3,141
Posted By Silver Knight
Konidias owns us all, I'm just praying that he...

Konidias owns us all, I'm just praying that he accepts my offer to be a tile designer/gfx artist/scripter/whatever he feels like doing that day.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-08-2001, 12:18 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,043
Posted By Silver Knight
Traps, and npc guards would be needed. No player...

Traps, and npc guards would be needed. No player is going to spend half the day sitting in the entrance to a fort, defending it from other players.

Konidias read your pm.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-08-2001, 09:39 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,363
Posted By Silver Knight
Please grow up. I don't complain everytime I see...

Please grow up. I don't complain everytime I see someone with the name Draco, even though I was the first person to use it first (according to my knowledge). It is really quite childish to complain...
Forum: Graphic Design 09-08-2001, 09:27 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,759
Posted By Silver Knight
Not "coney" enough. Make more of a point to the...

Not "coney" enough. Make more of a point to the tip.
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-08-2001, 09:20 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,649
Posted By Silver Knight
1. Become literate. 2. It does work offline, I...

1. Become literate.
2. It does work offline, I have used it on several occasions.
Forum: Graphic Design 09-08-2001, 09:12 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,032
Posted By Silver Knight
Tile Sets

Hello, I am looking for people up to the challenge of creating a medieval style tile set for my playerworld, Valern. Anyone interested please forum pm me. If you create a great tileset, you are...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-07-2001, 06:09 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 892
Posted By Silver Knight
Are you sure you are logging in correctly? For me...

Are you sure you are logging in correctly? For me to login I have to type [email protected] in the box. Then my pasword in the other box. For some reason the @graal2001.com is crucial to...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-06-2001, 07:26 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 649
Posted By Silver Knight
[email protected] If it's any good at all...

[email protected] If it's any good at all I'll send it to the testers.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-06-2001, 06:43 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,453
Posted By Silver Knight
I SI BE 733T HaXoRs I hAxORS TEH WHTEI HOUIUSE...

I SI BE 733T HaXoRs I hAxORS TEH WHTEI HOUIUSE AND LEFT TEH MESSAGE ON TEH SCRENMSK SAVER SAYING MY NAMNESZ AND ADRESSASD, LOLOLOL ROAOOROASZ.

Idiot, I hope a very fatal accident occurs and puts...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-06-2001, 06:38 AM
Replies: 75
Views: 4,869
Posted By Silver Knight
Why would nintendo allow a game that is a rip-off...

Why would nintendo allow a game that is a rip-off of their creation? If they thought it was a good idea they would make a Zelda game to be played online.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-05-2001, 09:10 AM
Replies: 32
:/
Views: 1,608
Posted By Silver Knight
That npc killed me multiple times. I demand a...

That npc killed me multiple times. I demand a refund of the money I lost. Anyway, who thinks I should make and submit something? I made a nice jump n run area. Spanning over 10 levels. I might add a...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-05-2001, 08:34 AM
Replies: 32
:/
Views: 1,608
Posted By Silver Knight
Easily solved with use of the rope....

Easily solved with use of the rope. Rope+backpack=tied around midsection.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-05-2001, 08:30 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,472
Posted By Silver Knight
So sad, yesterday I saw someone with the nickname...

So sad, yesterday I saw someone with the nickname "Lily Leet {Captain} {Girl powerz} {Married to Bonja, ex's-Tinmak,Littlefart,SNoTroCket.}
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-05-2001, 08:21 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,472
Posted By Silver Knight
So sad. The worst name I ever had was "Silver...

So sad. The worst name I ever had was "Silver Knight"
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-05-2001, 08:14 AM
Replies: 32
:/
Views: 1,608
Posted By Silver Knight
Backpacks would be good. Something like your...

Backpacks would be good. Something like your trading item can only hold a certain amoutnt of weight, Any over weight slows you down and makes you weaker.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-05-2001, 08:10 AM
Replies: 32
:/
Views: 1,608
Posted By Silver Knight
I agree, tools should be limited, to increase...

I agree, tools should be limited, to increase player interaction.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-05-2001, 07:38 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 801
Posted By Silver Knight
Why I never...

Why I never...
Forum: Future Improvements 09-05-2001, 07:23 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 945
Posted By Silver Knight
Once I made a "leaps dragons". It would open it's...

Once I made a "leaps dragons". It would open it's mouth and shoot fire too.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-05-2001, 06:45 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,455
Posted By Silver Knight
Hmm, I might as well dedicate some time to...

Hmm, I might as well dedicate some time to another Pw. Ghost pirate, please indicate the best method to get in touch with you.
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-03-2001, 08:23 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,867
Posted By Silver Knight
Red face So sad. Alright, I'll help you. //Created by...

So sad. Alright, I'll help you.
//Created by Draco Darkwinds for Tupper Trenine
if (playertouchsme) {//for a npc's gani
setcharani carrypeople,;
//for player's gani use setani carrypeople,;}
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-03-2001, 08:13 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,966
Posted By Silver Knight
I believe you just want the script so you can...

I believe you just want the script so you can make a bomy-ripoff on your server. Or to sell it for money on graal2001.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-03-2001, 08:08 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,455
Posted By Silver Knight
If you get a nice space tileset, then I may...

If you get a nice space tileset, then I may consider creating levels.
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-03-2001, 02:46 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,877
Posted By Silver Knight
Yes, it probaly would. I would script it for you...

Yes, it probaly would. I would script it for you but I am not positive it would work online very well.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-03-2001, 01:10 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 745
Posted By Silver Knight
*Sigh*, someone please delete this thread.

*Sigh*, someone please delete this thread.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-03-2001, 01:07 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 745
Posted By Silver Knight
Please delete this thread, and learn to take off...

Please delete this thread, and learn to take off Cap locks. There is already a Admin house thread, so there is no need for this one.
Showing results 301 to 325 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.