Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 301 to 325 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 76 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: PrinceDark
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-02-2003, 02:03 AM
Replies: 108
Views: 8,151
Posted By PrinceDark
Who is Damix? He had a Global Graphics tag on the...

Who is Damix? He had a Global Graphics tag on the other day and was massing all sorts of offensive stuff on UN the other day. I asked Nemesis about him and Nem said he is not a part of Global.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-01-2003, 08:45 AM
Replies: 99
Views: 9,221
Posted By PrinceDark
Get ready all. I'm gonna shock you all with my...

Get ready all. I'm gonna shock you all with my 1337 shoulder action figure.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-01-2003, 04:55 AM
Replies: 108
Views: 8,151
Posted By PrinceDark
Not everyone has a problem with him. There are a...

Not everyone has a problem with him. There are a few that work well with him, it's just there are others that don't want anything to do with him for whatever reason.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-01-2003, 04:50 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 963
Posted By PrinceDark
Later

My time for this account is expiring sometime in the next couple of days. I'm not sure when. So I decided to post this now. I won't be around for a while sort of. I have another account that I can...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-01-2003, 04:40 AM
Replies: 108
Views: 8,151
Posted By PrinceDark
Seems to me the majority of the people don't have...

Seems to me the majority of the people don't have a problem with the GST. It seems they have a problem with ProjectShifter only.
Forum: Level Design 05-01-2003, 04:20 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,473
Posted By PrinceDark
Thumbs down It's worse than before. Go back and read the...

It's worse than before. Go back and read the other thread again for the suggestions people were giving.
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-01-2003, 04:16 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,671
Posted By PrinceDark
The player is frozen completely and can't move at...

The player is frozen completely and can't move at all, or just can't move because of the blocking tiles?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-30-2003, 08:09 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 4,426
Posted By PrinceDark
This could possibly help Graal earn some more...

This could possibly help Graal earn some more money. If he has customers that do actually like his toys they might come and play Graal when they hear he has a GraalOnline Playerworld. Also people...
Forum: Level Design 04-30-2003, 06:55 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,894
Posted By PrinceDark
Wink Don't give him no more great ideas!!!!

Don't give him no more great ideas!!!!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-30-2003, 06:38 AM
Replies: 108
Views: 8,151
Posted By PrinceDark
Does that mean too much data is being sent out to...

Does that mean too much data is being sent out to the players?
Can someone explain that NPCServer in/out thing?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-30-2003, 01:17 AM
Replies: 99
Views: 9,221
Posted By PrinceDark
Wink pheer the shoulder action figures that will shoot...

pheer the shoulder action figures that will shoot you blind!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-30-2003, 01:10 AM
Replies: 108
Views: 8,151
Posted By PrinceDark
That's a fairly respectable NPC team, all except...

That's a fairly respectable NPC team, all except one individual that has a past history for dissapearing for months and saying rude comments like the example Spark gave in his post above.
Forum: Level Design 04-29-2003, 04:05 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 898
Posted By PrinceDark
Re: Help

Follow these steps.
1. Open up Graal.
2. Click on Training.
3. Press F4.
4. Have fun.
Forum: Level Design 04-29-2003, 04:02 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,894
Posted By PrinceDark
1/10 Some tips - Needs to be bigger - More...

1/10
Some tips
- Needs to be bigger
- More detailing (castle walls and stuff)
- Remove the chairs. Nobody is going to just sit around in a CTF game.
- Keep in mind there is at least 2 teams in...
Forum: Level Design 04-29-2003, 03:56 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,142
Posted By PrinceDark
Thumbs up Wow. Very nice level. I won't even rate it, I'll...

Wow. Very nice level. I won't even rate it, I'll just say it looks damn sexy.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-27-2003, 03:19 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 3,781
Posted By PrinceDark
Those playerworlds are really using them? I...

Those playerworlds are really using them?

I heard a rumor about an additional tileset being released with graal 3.0 for the dungeon editor or something
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-27-2003, 03:14 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 3,781
Posted By PrinceDark
It looks nice. You may want to rearrange some of...

It looks nice. You may want to rearrange some of the swamp tiles so they don't look so awkward.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-27-2003, 03:12 AM
Replies: 81
Views: 5,617
Posted By PrinceDark
Don't mind him. He says that about every...

Don't mind him. He says that about every playerworld that doesn't hire him. ;)
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-26-2003, 11:44 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,812
Posted By PrinceDark
I have 98 S.E. and those don't work for me. X.x

I have 98 S.E. and those don't work for me. X.x
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-25-2003, 04:37 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,113
Posted By PrinceDark
Isn't the new Graal Client supposed to prevent...

Isn't the new Graal Client supposed to prevent hackers from gaining access to your Graal password?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-24-2003, 04:21 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 2,376
Posted By PrinceDark
I remember JellyFish. He told me he was banned...

I remember JellyFish. He told me he was banned for giving out Maloria's levels to Kronan for him to post on his website.

Anyways, someone told me that on M1nt's website he has a hidden inline...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-24-2003, 03:58 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 2,509
Posted By PrinceDark
O.o Shifting Ages and Oasis is coming out in a...

O.o
Shifting Ages and Oasis is coming out in a couple weeks?
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-22-2003, 07:53 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,835
Posted By PrinceDark
It makes things a lot easier to read and...

It makes things a lot easier to read and understand.

Welcome to the forums. I haven't seen you in a long time. :)
Forum: Level Design 04-22-2003, 07:47 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,594
Posted By PrinceDark
Thumbs up Very nice use of the castle tiles and the house...

Very nice use of the castle tiles and the house floor tiles. It's rare to see the house floor tiles used in a level and make it look good.
There seems to be a few tile errors here and there. I'm not...
Forum: Level Design 04-22-2003, 07:38 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,632
Posted By PrinceDark
The tutorial stickied above is like a half...

The tutorial stickied above is like a half tutorial. All it lacks is explanations on why they placed the tiles in the order that they did.
Knowing where the tiles are is not going to help you much...
Showing results 301 to 325 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.