Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 301 to 325 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 89 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Sage_Shadowbane
Forum: Graphic Design 03-13-2007, 05:04 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 8,318
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
The cliffs are Pretty nice... The only things I...

The cliffs are Pretty nice... The only things I cant point out is that they lack detail, but since that is the style you're going for, the only other thing I can point out is that the cliffs themself...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-12-2007, 12:01 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 7,260
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
I wonder... Does it cost Stefan money to have all...

I wonder... Does it cost Stefan money to have all of these servers up... And if not, than why do we have to pay him to help him make more money? It really doesn't make any sense to me.
Forum: Graphic Design 03-03-2007, 09:37 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,351
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Well, I must agree with Smirt... Potatoes arnt...

Well, I must agree with Smirt... Potatoes arnt orange, they are more of a brown than anything, and also I wouldn't think that rims are a dark gray but would have more of a shine to them. The advice I...
Forum: Graphic Design 02-20-2007, 08:43 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,172
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
it looks like a piece of bling bling...Good job...

it looks like a piece of bling bling...Good job >_<
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-20-2007, 08:42 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 7,478
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
I already told you guys it could be...

I already told you guys it could be scripted...Talk to PFA, Im sure he can help you guys out. There would be no need to make a "copy" of the level if you can script it so that people can enter the...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-20-2007, 06:17 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,536
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
I agree with Crono, I think a key-combo system...

I agree with Crono, I think a key-combo system would be really neat...Maybe like a key combination shows on the screen and you have like 2 seconds to type it in and activate the spell?
Forum: Graphic Design 02-19-2007, 11:11 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,732
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Well it was meant to be a crazy post apocolyptic...

Well it was meant to be a crazy post apocolyptic warfare server...and to Alarid about the light, it was a scripting light effect.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-19-2007, 10:58 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 7,478
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Well Koni, I know for a fact that the first...

Well Koni, I know for a fact that the first option you gave is possible, but yes it would require alot of extra scripting. (Btw I know its possible because it's been done on Zenkou for battles). But...
Forum: Graphic Design 02-19-2007, 01:42 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,732
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Server SS

Decided to post a little screeny of a personal project me and friend did for fun. We quit on it because my server ran out of time. -.-

Edit: Can I get some comments on what you think of the...
Forum: Graphic Design 02-18-2007, 08:57 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 17,594
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
I already know who the top 5 will be: Elk,...

I already know who the top 5 will be: Elk, Alarid, Draenin, Stephen, and myself.. Sorry to all you other contestants ;) .
Forum: Graphic Design 02-17-2007, 10:10 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,872
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Well, I see this thread died out pretty quickly....

Well, I see this thread died out pretty quickly. Just another example of how graal has the power to make you start something and than stop it so quickly. >_<
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-15-2007, 06:13 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 6,102
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
From my knowledge of what's going on with the...

From my knowledge of what's going on with the server, They could only do that by adjusting the players zoom for the sprites, otherwise the head would just pop off the shoulders.
Forum: Graphic Design 02-14-2007, 05:33 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,872
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Count me in.

Count me in.
Forum: Graphic Design 02-13-2007, 05:54 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,667
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Uhhh how so?

Uhhh how so?
Forum: Server Maintenance 02-10-2007, 08:23 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 15,226
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Graal.net wont let Graal X upgrade.

Graal.net wont let Graal X upgrade.
Forum: Graphic Design 02-08-2007, 08:06 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,178
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
His design and color choice are fine. Like Crow...

His design and color choice are fine. Like Crow and I said, he just needs to add lighting to it.
Forum: Graphic Design 02-08-2007, 07:08 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,178
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
All I can tell you is learn to use a light...

All I can tell you is learn to use a light source..if its metal, it should have shines on it, it looks very undetailed. Pretty cool design though.:D
Forum: Graphic Design 02-07-2007, 02:57 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,038
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
I dont know what you mean by "rather than in the...

I dont know what you mean by "rather than in the little crevice", but if I showed you the house without the "cage" it actually is infront of a brick wall, and just to let you guys know, its not a...
Forum: Graphic Design 02-07-2007, 01:03 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,038
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Duh dude, they are tiles..Im saying that all of...

Duh dude, they are tiles..Im saying that all of the tiles I made were done pixel by pixel.
Forum: Graphic Design 02-06-2007, 11:34 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,038
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
I really dont think the ammount of colors...

I really dont think the ammount of colors matters, I wanted it to look as realistic as possible, hence all the colors and detail..By lowering the color count your taking away from my style AND my...
Forum: Graphic Design 02-05-2007, 02:08 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,038
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Hahaha...I guess I make tiles really fast?...

Hahaha...I guess I make tiles really fast? >_<
Forum: Graphic Design 02-05-2007, 12:17 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,038
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Is that a good thing or bad? lol

Is that a good thing or bad? lol
Forum: Graphic Design 02-04-2007, 09:27 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,038
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Thanks for all the positive comment guys. :) I...

Thanks for all the positive comment guys. :) I personally dont like my own roof at the moment, I feel like it has too many flaws so im going to try to fix them afterwards.
Forum: Graphic Design 02-04-2007, 08:41 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,038
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Shes an actress I believe...?

Shes an actress I believe...?
Forum: Graphic Design 02-04-2007, 08:17 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,038
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Its nice to see that my thread turned into Graals...

Its nice to see that my thread turned into Graals SPAM-Fest. But anyways heres an update on the tiles i made. I know there are a few things to fix already, the roofing is just a basis, havnt...
Showing results 301 to 325 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.