Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 301 to 325 of 474
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 83 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: AlaricoMontario
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-19-2006, 11:07 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,083
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Cooking additions in general would be lovely. ...

Cooking additions in general would be lovely.

And I don't mean "walk to Bomboria and make a pizza from a leg and some tomatoes"

I mean, cooking -recipes-, ways to cook things (cooker, open...
Forum: GK Bugs 03-19-2006, 08:49 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,375
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Forest Pillory Down

I'm not sure how it is on other Kingdom islands, but I can say that the Forest Pillory is down.

When I say, (for example)

:arrest AlaricoMontario 10

It says 'Account AlaricoMontario Added'...
Forum: Forest 03-15-2006, 02:41 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,071
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Post Royal Elven Navy - Information

Here is the new 'change of command' for the Royal Elven Navy:
--------
Admiral (Valanduil Claudius Nicholl)
Captain (Van Dascar)
First Mate (None-Captain's Choice)
Sailor, Harbor Keep (HK: Nymyl...
Forum: GK Bugs 03-14-2006, 06:43 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 2,603
Posted By AlaricoMontario
No, just being my sarcastic,...

No, just being my sarcastic, astonished-that-people-can-be-so-stupid self!
Forum: GK Bugs 03-13-2006, 09:04 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 2,603
Posted By AlaricoMontario
See, Zero Hour, the problem is - we like being...

See, Zero Hour, the problem is - we like being gender identifiable. Helps us keep away from those bad problems of accidentaly asking a fat man when the baby is due.
-----
::likes Googi's idea::
Forum: GK Bugs 03-13-2006, 08:03 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 2,603
Posted By AlaricoMontario
She's saying, it makes no sense of both Dayaa and...

She's saying, it makes no sense of both Dayaa and Draxx both read

Aran, or both read Tari,
Because Aran is a male name, and Tari is a female name, but since they are both of equal rank, or should...
Forum: GK Suggestions 03-11-2006, 08:20 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,034
Posted By AlaricoMontario
::kisses Ammy of Sustenance:: Thank you, Mr....

::kisses Ammy of Sustenance::

Thank you, Mr. Nullifry Drovia
Forum: Kingdoms 03-08-2006, 01:34 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 3,481
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Though I'm not level 110.. I wouldn't be...

Though I'm not level 110.. I wouldn't be screaming 'unfair' I'd be screaming 'lend me some money'?

Now.. back to the topic

:P
Forum: Forest 03-07-2006, 04:36 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,127
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Forest Roleplay Clinic: 3/11/06

It has come to the attention of various figures in Forest that the roleplay standards of our Kingdom are terribly lacking. To put it bluntly, we -almost- rival the former Bella Olp'lyn in our...
Forum: Zormite Republic 03-05-2006, 07:37 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,880
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Wait... did this even happen yet? .............

Wait... did this even happen yet?

..........

[Below Post is Reserved for an Inevitable Oasa_Tor Comment]
Forum: Zormite Republic 03-05-2006, 07:36 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,880
Posted By AlaricoMontario
While it's definitely not... exhilirating, I do...

While it's definitely not... exhilirating, I do give some kudos for the thought of having a Kingdom-wide event to build your fortifications.

Hope it goes successfully
Forum: Forest 03-05-2006, 07:20 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,287
Posted By AlaricoMontario
If a river could come out of a mountain, a large...

If a river could come out of a mountain, a large 1/3 of the island mountain, and run down to a lumber mill/dam...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-30-2005, 11:24 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,722
Posted By AlaricoMontario
The idea of tax is to make money, yes. ...

The idea of tax is to make money, yes.

However, why pay 1,000 plat to go on a crappy hard-to-reach island, with more cities than it has citizens, when there are four other Kingdoms you could...
Forum: Zormite Republic 10-30-2005, 11:22 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,452
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Just put Oasa in there... hopefully he can...

Just put Oasa in there... hopefully he can recruit some followers so when the other four kingdoms attack it there may actually be a fight.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-28-2005, 04:56 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,722
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Ah.. I'm sorry that pointing out that a 1K tax on...

Ah.. I'm sorry that pointing out that a 1K tax on an island is pathetic. Didn't mean to hurt your feelings :(

::end sarcasm::
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-26-2005, 11:48 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,722
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Join forest or speak with me in-game and I can...

Join forest or speak with me in-game and I can probably get you a spot on Forest near the docks WITHOUT some stupid 1k tax.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-20-2005, 12:51 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,051
Posted By AlaricoMontario
I second Lance's opinion

I second Lance's opinion
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-19-2005, 07:31 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,051
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Hehe.. I have atleast two lying around my house.....

Hehe.. I have atleast two lying around my house.. I bought them way back :)
Forum: Forest 10-19-2005, 07:30 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,090
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Then I suggest the other Kingdoms learn to do the...

Then I suggest the other Kingdoms learn to do the same when criticism arises ;)
Forum: Zone 10-17-2005, 10:40 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,586
Posted By AlaricoMontario
I'm not going to go pay money when I am already...

I'm not going to go pay money when I am already paying money for the laggish program ;)
Forum: Forest 10-17-2005, 10:38 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,090
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Draenin, since you are no longer OF this Kingdom,...

Draenin, since you are no longer OF this Kingdom, stay out of this Kingdom's PRIVATE affairs.
Forum: Forest 10-16-2005, 08:57 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,090
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Heck - yes.

Heck - yes.
Forum: Zone 10-16-2005, 02:48 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,586
Posted By AlaricoMontario
V4 is so slow it's not even funny. I keep v2...

V4 is so slow it's not even funny. I keep v2 around and use it for every server that doesn't require v4 (such as Elemental Kingdoms)
Forum: Forest 10-15-2005, 08:07 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,460
Posted By AlaricoMontario
If you were to make an amulet, your word might be...

If you were to make an amulet, your word might be important when criticizing people who ARE making them ;)
Forum: Forest 10-15-2005, 04:17 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,460
Posted By AlaricoMontario
We're getting a new Forest shield -Draxx showed...

We're getting a new Forest shield -Draxx showed it to me.

Gishelm, that Amulet would compliment the new line of Forest items well.. b ut talk to Draxx because Draxx already has an Amulet drawn up;...
Showing results 301 to 325 of 474

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.