Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 301 to 316 of 316
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 44 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ViCtOrEhEhEh
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-18-2004, 06:59 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,119
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Guilds

Our Family guild Crucifix has 12 people and for 1-2 days its still not global. Whos the global guild guy so I can contact him to make the guild global?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-30-2004, 04:20 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 641
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Thanks! <3

Thanks! <3
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-28-2004, 05:06 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 641
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Bye!

I'm leaving for Albanian(its in europe) at July 5th. I wont be here. I'm going to come back September 5th and If I'm not on Graal around when I come back that means I'm about to get a new computer or...
Forum: Tech Support 05-03-2004, 07:14 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,211
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Thanks ALOT Spark. I installed that program and I...

Thanks ALOT Spark. I installed that program and I healed 113 infected files, I put 3 viruses in the Virus Vault and I still have 3 viruses still in my computer and I'm unable to delete them :X. Also...
Forum: Tech Support 05-02-2004, 04:45 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,211
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Do you know where I can get that program or any...

Do you know where I can get that program or any other ones?
Forum: Tech Support 05-02-2004, 04:19 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,211
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Exclamation Blue Screen

Everytime I play Graal in the middle of me playing a blue screen comes up and says something about Dumping Physical Memory and then it counts all the way to 100 and restarts. Then my friend Fei Chill...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-23-2004, 12:33 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,303
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Omfg Please help so important :(

Omfg!!!! Someone please help me! My IRL friend David deleted AOL and when he tryed to go on Graal it said wrong password. I think he deleted 2 letters bymistake cause he had 5 letters. His dad...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-31-2003, 01:30 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,177
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Whattt??????? lol

Whattt??????? lol
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-30-2003, 01:32 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,177
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Also me and him have the same kind of internet...

Also me and him have the same kind of internet connection. And mines works fine.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-30-2003, 01:28 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,177
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Thanks but this is how it happened. One day my...

Thanks but this is how it happened. One day my friend david was playing Graal and gets off and turns off computer. When he trys to get on it didnt let him. I dont think he has a firewall. Uhh. k thx
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-29-2003, 01:19 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,177
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
He doesnt have a router but how can i check if...

He doesnt have a router but how can i check if hes on a firewall and if he is how can i disable it?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-27-2003, 02:26 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,177
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Come on can you guys plz help me out!

Come on can you guys plz help me out!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-27-2003, 01:18 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,177
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Unhappy Reply Quick!

Hi its me victor and my friend davids graal doesnt work(still). He has DirectX 9.0 and the requirements. When he trys to get on it says Connection Couldnt Be Esablished and when he goes to Graal...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-21-2003, 02:33 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 884
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Yea but re-install it

Yea but re-install it
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-21-2003, 01:22 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 884
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Or should I just download it on IE for him? would...

Or should I just download it on IE for him? would that work? also does aol have probs with stuff like that?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-21-2003, 12:58 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 884
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Help!!!!Quick!

Hi my IRL friend david. His graal doesnt work. He had graal for like 9 Months and it's been fine. Now for the past 2 weeks it said Connectiing to server and 1 min later it says connection couldnt be...
Showing results 301 to 316 of 316

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.