Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 301 to 325 of 346
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 73 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Sum41Freeeeek
Forum: Zone 11-12-2005, 02:17 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,671
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
I love how everyone thinks this will fit Era,...

I love how everyone thinks this will fit Era, maybe Aeon, but not Era.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-06-2005, 03:48 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,088
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Yeah but if you pay for the server THEN start...

Yeah but if you pay for the server THEN start working you will waste time.

If you finished like 25% of the server then started the playerworld you will have more time on it.
Forum: Tech Support 10-31-2005, 02:38 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 817
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
My midis don't work.

My midis are not working. I tried to open them in winamp/windows media player and they don't work.

My speakers are on, I'm not that stupid. I tried re-downloading graal, but other midis from the...
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-13-2005, 04:55 AM
Replies: 367
Views: 54,230
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
FAQs purpose is to sit in a chair at unstick,...

FAQs purpose is to sit in a chair at unstick, mass out Answering questions, and answer.
Not to prance around with boots around the overworld.
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-10-2005, 07:36 PM
Replies: 367
Views: 54,230
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
I heard from Hachums Era should be done in a week...

I heard from Hachums Era should be done in a week or so. Rofl.. True?
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-02-2005, 07:35 PM
Replies: 367
Views: 54,230
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Jenn = Horrible manager Snake = Better manager

Jenn = Horrible manager
Snake = Better manager
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-30-2005, 08:56 PM
Replies: 367
Views: 54,230
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
I liked Era better when Snake owned it because he...

I liked Era better when Snake owned it because he acually read pm's, he acually listened to players. Im not saying Rick isnt like that, but I still like Snake more than Rick, mainly because ive known...
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-29-2005, 02:39 AM
Replies: 367
Views: 54,230
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Can you give a % of how much Era is complete?...

Can you give a % of how much Era is complete? Sort of what Jenn did.
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-27-2005, 05:08 PM
Replies: 367
Views: 54,230
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Hopfully Era will be back up by atleast July,...

Hopfully Era will be back up by atleast July, rofl. I don't want Era to be deleted.
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-26-2005, 08:46 PM
Replies: 367
Views: 54,230
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Every reset, there is always some stupid reason...

Every reset, there is always some stupid reason for it to be delayed.
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-25-2005, 09:23 PM
Replies: 64
Views: 7,787
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Yeah, if you ran diagnal, you are invincible, on...

Yeah, if you ran diagnal, you are invincible, on serverside.
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-20-2005, 05:24 PM
Replies: 64
Views: 7,787
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Idiot of the month. There is someone who...

Idiot of the month.

There is someone who didnt start Era till New Era released.
Forum: Era News 01-27-2005, 09:41 PM
Replies: 108
Views: 18,288
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Two main reasons why people arnt playing Era. ...

Two main reasons why people arnt playing Era.
1. Manager is inactive and doesnt update.
2. Not many people like New Era.

If Era went back to its old stage, buisnesses, regular gangs, no stupid...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 01-21-2005, 03:55 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 4,908
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
I like the idea, and I hope this will not be one...

I like the idea, and I hope this will not be one of those projects that die after a week.
Forum: Future Improvements 01-06-2005, 05:52 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 4,996
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Comment on account wipe: I think that idea...

Comment on account wipe:

I think that idea is horrible. Anything could happen for someone not to have access to a computer for 3 months.

Since graal is a pay one price deal, they shouldnt make...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-06-2005, 05:45 AM
Replies: 39
Era
Views: 4,443
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
I wouldn't say Snake is the BEST choice out...

I wouldn't say Snake is the BEST choice out there, but it is practically our only choice.

The minute Jenn was late for the Era Reset, we all knew she was going to be a horrible manager. There was...
Forum: Zone 12-19-2004, 07:13 PM
Replies: 80
Views: 7,436
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Another bug is When you hold A to walk slow....

Another bug is

When you hold A to walk slow. and shoot it goes in oposite direction.

Example:

Im facing right, I hold A and move left, I start strafing, but when I shoot, the bullets go left...
Forum: Zone 12-19-2004, 05:41 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 3,669
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
I dont really like the guild idea. Most of...

I dont really like the guild idea.

Most of zone is just team events.
I dont really think Guilds/Gangs/whatever would fit on this server.
Forum: Zone 12-19-2004, 05:37 PM
Replies: 92
Views: 11,254
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
It was only in the classic tab last time it was...

It was only in the classic tab last time it was up.
Forum: Zone 12-19-2004, 05:34 PM
Replies: 67
Views: 6,109
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Old zone had a jetpack. It was awsome Thumbs...

Old zone had a jetpack. It was awsome

Thumbs up for that.
Forum: Information 12-19-2004, 05:03 PM
Replies: 30
Sticky: Zone Guide
Views: 40,327
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Can you post how much EXP you need for each rank?

Can you post how much EXP you need for each rank?
Forum: Future Improvements 09-17-2004, 02:43 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 3,030
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Some people may abuse moding there forums. The...

Some people may abuse moding there forums. The only "powers" they should have on there thread is able to delete other peoples post (if necessary, like if your asking for a rating and they give you a...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-11-2004, 02:38 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,225
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Yeah im also getting an error with it.

Yeah im also getting an error with it.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-11-2004, 02:35 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,236
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Well I don't know if you would be even allowed...

Well I don't know if you would be even allowed your items back. It was pretty much your fault to lend him your items. Then he got banned. So its really both of your fault.
CreditFraud is a fake...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-11-2004, 02:30 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 4,024
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Everyone quit Era untill they reset. Of course...

Everyone quit Era untill they reset. Of course its present shape is bad. Thats because staff it more worried about getting the New Era done then fixing broken things that will just be getting wiped...
Showing results 301 to 325 of 346

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.