Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 301 to 325 of 499
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 83 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Tolnaftate2004
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-29-2007, 12:18 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,371
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
I hope you're not using 180 - this.angle. It...

I hope you're not using 180 - this.angle. It should certainly be pi - this.angle. I was hoping to simplify it a bit in my first post, sorry.
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-28-2007, 11:08 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,371
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
180 minus the angle. Those work for all...

180 minus the angle.

Those work for all angles.
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-28-2007, 10:58 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,371
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
I'll assume that anything this object is going to...

I'll assume that anything this object is going to hit will be a horizontal or vertical line.

If it hits a horizontal line, the angle becomes 180-angle.
If it hits a vertical line, the angle...
Forum: Feature request 10-24-2007, 07:49 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 11,111
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
I only want to rotate the text a certain degree,...

I only want to rotate the text a certain degree, the script above was just a test.

And I'm using Linux, so the Windows issue does not apply here....
Forum: Feature request 10-24-2007, 01:00 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 11,111
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
Change the rotation of polygons and text

I tested the rotation of the various types of images like so:
//#CLIENTSIDE
function onCreated() {
this.img = IMAGE;
this.img.layer = 7;
onTimeout();
}
function onTimeout() {
...
Forum: Tech Support 10-15-2007, 11:33 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,212
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
That would ruin backwards compatibility for...

That would ruin backwards compatibility for onmapx/y. If the two functions give the same result, I don't really see any problem...
Forum: Tech Support 10-15-2007, 11:04 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,212
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
onmapx and onmapy are old script functions and...

onmapx and onmapy are old script functions and expect a GS1 style string (#L, for instance). Try getmapx/y.
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-08-2007, 08:09 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 4,775
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
I wrote the articles on vectors, if you want...

I wrote the articles on vectors, if you want anything in specific math-wise for 3D, (perhaps the distance to the nearest wall, or how to bounce a ball off a strange surface, or the like) I can help...
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-06-2007, 06:40 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,543
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
Sure, why not.

Sure, why not.
Forum: Videos 10-01-2007, 11:37 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 13,269
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
You can see there are little gaps in the...

You can see there are little gaps in the animations and such. I just moved, and I hope to be back to work on this shortly...

Sorry that the clip is so short. I have nothing with which to compress...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-21-2007, 11:54 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,598
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
I'd guess a vector.

I'd guess a vector.
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 09-02-2007, 06:41 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,936
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
sin and cos are properties of angles. If you have...

sin and cos are properties of angles. If you have a right triangle such that angle a is opposite of side A, b opposite of B, and c, the right angle, opposite of the hypotenuse, C, sin(a) = A/C,...
Forum: Tech Support 07-31-2007, 04:39 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,089
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
Script comment bug

Under certain circumstances the script compiler will complain about an unexpected token (exactly what depends on the code).

function onCreated() {
/*this.join("itemtype");

temp.test =...
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-15-2007, 11:27 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,468
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
Tack on .name to 'player.level'.

Tack on .name to 'player.level'.
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-14-2007, 08:08 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,314
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
getstringkeys was not available in GS1. :confused:

getstringkeys was not available in GS1. :confused:
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-13-2007, 02:09 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,314
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
Not to be picky, but if it works at all, it's...

Not to be picky, but if it works at all, it's "compatible". x-x

I don't think getstringkeys() was ever meant to be a method of the TGraalVar object, it's more along the lines of the GS2 version of...
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-07-2007, 03:16 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,138
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
Edit it via a text editor.

Edit it via a text editor.
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-06-2007, 07:51 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,237
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
... function onTimeOut() { if (...

...
function onTimeOut()
{
if ( client.messages.size() > 0 )
{
for ( i = 0; i < client.messages.size(); i ++ )
{
a = client.messages[i];
this.textArray.add( "<font...
Forum: Tech Support 07-01-2007, 10:30 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,123
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
You should probably download the Linux setup...

You should probably download the Linux setup package then...
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-30-2007, 09:39 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,065
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
It's probably a bad idea to have variables with...

It's probably a bad idea to have variables with names min and max.
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-30-2007, 09:31 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,065
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
Does not do what you think it does. If...

Does not do what you think it does.



If amt is negative.... -amt is positive, so (makevar("plyr.clientr.mud." @ stat) - amt) is adding. So, change the - to + and voila.
Forum: Code Gallery 06-25-2007, 07:52 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,370
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
makevar.

makevar.
Forum: Code Gallery 06-24-2007, 01:11 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 7,048
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
Okay, well perhaps I misunderstood, but none of...

Okay, well perhaps I misunderstood, but none of these seem to be of real interest for graal datatypes joining classes.
Forum: Code Gallery 06-23-2007, 10:53 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 7,048
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
Typically in OOP, this is not the desired effect....

Typically in OOP, this is not the desired effect. The parent function should only be called if the child does not have a function of the same name (should be a virtual function).
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-22-2007, 08:35 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,576
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
There's a cap at 2^31-1 as far as indexes go (in...

There's a cap at 2^31-1 as far as indexes go (in other words, no).
Showing results 301 to 325 of 499

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.