Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 301 to 325 of 464
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 112 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Akoalin
Forum: Gfx submissions 04-29-2005, 12:59 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 3,389
Posted By Akoalin
I prefer a Goldeneye: Rogue Agent style...

I prefer a Goldeneye: Rogue Agent style dual-wield system, like most weapons can be placed in one hand along with another weapon, but some, like rocketlaunchers, require 2 hands.
Forum: Zone 04-26-2005, 01:48 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,387
Posted By Akoalin
We need a planet that isn't just killing, maybe a...

We need a planet that isn't just killing, maybe a residential zone?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-26-2005, 12:05 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,951
Posted By Akoalin
Well I'm glad something new's happening on GK :)

Well I'm glad something new's happening on GK :)
Forum: Zone 04-25-2005, 11:59 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,579
Posted By Akoalin
Not that many people play Zone. I'de hate to have...

Not that many people play Zone. I'de hate to have it even worse where it takes 20 minutes to find someone to kill.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-24-2005, 10:29 PM
Replies: 69
Views: 5,439
Posted By Akoalin
For the success of Graal, a few things need to...

For the success of Graal, a few things need to happen.
1.) Graal Classic should be restored to the Graal before the NPC Server, excepting a few quests that may be too challenging for new players....
Forum: Gfx submissions 04-19-2005, 10:49 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,627
Posted By Akoalin
How so?

How so?
Forum: Zone 04-19-2005, 10:48 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,386
Posted By Akoalin
I've mentioned this idea 3+ times... Basicly...

I've mentioned this idea 3+ times... Basicly where we walk around a huge world including a jungle, wasteland, and destroyed city while killing NPC Monsters.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-19-2005, 03:55 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,296
Posted By Akoalin
I thought using USD to buy game items was a...

I thought using USD to buy game items was a bannable offense, am I wrong?
Forum: Gfx submissions 04-19-2005, 03:48 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,627
Posted By Akoalin
A buster sword might look nice

A buster sword might look nice
Forum: Zone 04-17-2005, 03:07 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,400
Posted By Akoalin
He's a boss, it would probally be a beefed up...

He's a boss, it would probally be a beefed up Chaingun that fires faster and doesn't stop firing when you hit them.
Forum: Zone 04-08-2005, 12:01 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,790
Posted By Akoalin
Wasn't there a sniper before? Someone told me it...

Wasn't there a sniper before? Someone told me it was too strong because all you did was click on them and they were dead x.x
Forum: Gfx submissions 04-07-2005, 02:00 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 3,125
Posted By Akoalin
Told ya it would look good as a syringe... when...

Told ya it would look good as a syringe... when rotated, the green gradient is lost...
Forum: Zone 04-05-2005, 02:16 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,400
Posted By Akoalin
Well... I didn't put the Chemical Warefare...

Well... I didn't put the

Chemical Warefare Research Lab (working title)

Mission Type: Solo
Mission Boss: Dr. Len
Mission Difficulty: Medium-Easy

and I don't know about the details with...
Forum: Zone 04-04-2005, 11:22 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,400
Posted By Akoalin
Mission: Chemical Warfare Research Lab

--You're flying in the drop ship and all of a sudden:
-Incoming Call from the President-
President: Soldier, we need your help to infiltrate the Chemical Warfare Research Lab on planet Rath. Doctor...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-04-2005, 01:49 PM
Replies: 90
Views: 9,146
Posted By Akoalin
Since Graal is based on Zelda, they should make a...

Since Graal is based on Zelda, they should make a sort of Online Four Swords Adventure (GCN) type game. (Didn't they try and make a graal for GBC? I heard it really blew.)
Forum: Gfx submissions 04-04-2005, 02:38 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 3,125
Posted By Akoalin
Make it look like a syringe :D then it would be...

Make it look like a syringe :D
then it would be perfect for medic.
Forum: Gfx submissions 04-03-2005, 06:10 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 3,125
Posted By Akoalin
Actually the muramasa and combat knife fit in...

Actually the muramasa and combat knife fit in fine. It looks nice, but like a rapier with green all over the hilt.
Forum: Gfx submissions 04-03-2005, 04:01 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 3,125
Posted By Akoalin
Ok, here's another idea for a melee weapon. A...

Ok, here's another idea for a melee weapon. A LARGE red chrome claw, 2 handed.
and another: maybe a buster sword type of weapon. That poison stitello doesn't look to futuristic.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-02-2005, 04:49 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 4,390
Posted By Akoalin
I doubt a sidescroller would work for graal......

I doubt a sidescroller would work for graal... trust me when I say this.
Forum: Gfx submissions 04-02-2005, 02:42 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,409
Posted By Akoalin
they uploaded my GFX, gave me one of the weapons,...

they uploaded my GFX, gave me one of the weapons, and the next day I see 50 edits of my weapons
x_x
Forum: Gfx submissions 04-01-2005, 04:54 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 3,689
Posted By Akoalin
They already have shotgun and g18, what else do...

They already have shotgun and g18, what else do they need?
Forum: Graphic Design 04-01-2005, 04:53 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 994
Posted By Akoalin
I think it's gross... but at the same time cool...

I think it's gross... but at the same time cool :cool:
Forum: Gfx submissions 04-01-2005, 04:51 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 3,689
Posted By Akoalin
They have too many weapons. Mortar, Pulsar,...

They have too many weapons. Mortar, Pulsar, Shotgun, Kr90, Chaingun... Sapper does need more weapons though.
Forum: Zone 04-01-2005, 04:08 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,124
Posted By Akoalin
Well... we've discussed a planet with just...

Well... we've discussed a planet with just killing monsters... that giant thing could be the boss that comes after you kill his minions. I want a monster hunting planet :(

the mouth and eyes...
Forum: Gfx submissions 04-01-2005, 02:09 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,105
Posted By Akoalin
Here are two sample ideas I had for aliens....

Here are two sample ideas I had for aliens. They're a bit small, but I do not intend to use them directly....
Showing results 301 to 325 of 464

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.