Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 301 to 325 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 69 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: thesaiyan
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-03-2003, 09:52 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 4,040
Posted By thesaiyan
Well the preview v3 for windows was working fine...

Well the preview v3 for windows was working fine for me except the minor stuff like transparentices and whatnot.. But other than that it worked fine until yesterday when I ran the exe my computer...
Forum: GK Bugs 06-02-2003, 09:41 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,085
Posted By thesaiyan
Yea but its been a good week since I've been...

Yea but its been a good week since I've been there.. I always do the /save command and last time I did it was at the alter of Gov so thats where I started when I logged on. Maybe it was because I was...
Forum: GK Bugs 06-02-2003, 08:29 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,085
Posted By thesaiyan
But thats just it.. I wasn't fighting any bombies...

But thats just it.. I wasn't fighting any bombies anymore. I was just standing in Bombaria watching some guy farm and it warps me there.. Im level 4
Forum: GK Bugs 06-02-2003, 07:34 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,085
Posted By thesaiyan
Weird bug

Well I was on the beach by bombaria and I was killing bombies to gain exp. I was doing this for at least 15 minutes. Then I stopped and walked up to the town and I was watching some guy farm and grow...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-02-2003, 03:35 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 4,040
Posted By thesaiyan
I prefer duct tape.. But anyways v3 preview...

I prefer duct tape..

But anyways v3 preview looks cool!
Forum: Level Design 06-02-2003, 12:30 AM
Replies: 22
Omg
Views: 3,628
Posted By thesaiyan
I never really knew about the text editor thing...

I never really knew about the text editor thing with levels.. Now I guess I learned something new lol.
Forum: Level Design 06-02-2003, 12:04 AM
Replies: 22
Omg
Views: 3,628
Posted By thesaiyan
haha you must have been really bored.

haha you must have been really bored.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-01-2003, 09:10 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,310
Posted By thesaiyan
Obviously someone that worked on Bravo.

Obviously someone that worked on Bravo.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-01-2003, 03:49 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,080
Posted By thesaiyan
That sucks man.. But if you e-mail...

That sucks man.. But if you e-mail [email protected] she usually responds fast.. I hope you get everything fixed.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-31-2003, 11:08 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,010
Posted By thesaiyan
haha 2 thumbs up!

haha 2 thumbs up!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-31-2003, 06:39 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,010
Posted By thesaiyan
Ahahah that would be friggen funny if thats how...

Ahahah that would be friggen funny if thats how it really happened.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-31-2003, 04:57 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,239
Posted By thesaiyan
Yes, I do agree that Graal has very immature...

Yes, I do agree that Graal has very immature people running some of the servers. I won't name anyone. Main reasons are like what you said, managers favor friends more than they do what is right and...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-31-2003, 04:39 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,290
Posted By thesaiyan
So what you saying!? You gonna do it?! ...

So what you saying!? You gonna do it?!






I kid.. Anyways yea, the site could easily be hacked like whaat MG says. Just check the files and don't be stupid enough to download crap from...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-30-2003, 06:55 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,416
Posted By thesaiyan
Amonrabr.. have can you think firing your equal...

Amonrabr.. have can you think firing your equal be right? If you fire a manager and you're manager that doesn't make sense. They are equal to you not less.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-29-2003, 10:43 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,497
Posted By thesaiyan
Yea last time I was staff on a server they used...

Yea last time I was staff on a server they used that type of system for the staff list. Its VERY helpful. I think it should become mandatory or something lol.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-25-2003, 08:07 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 5,105
Posted By thesaiyan
I played G2k1 on and off for about a month and I...

I played G2k1 on and off for about a month and I thought it was one of the best I've ever played. If it ever goes classic I'll start playing there more.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-22-2003, 03:19 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,565
Posted By thesaiyan
awwww.. I hope you come back Geno! Until then.....

awwww.. I hope you come back Geno! Until then.. bai bai..

remember "anti-shoes???" haha
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-19-2003, 04:15 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 3,795
Posted By thesaiyan
But with aol thats hard. The ip is 172.*.*.* and...

But with aol thats hard. The ip is 172.*.*.* and the 172 is the only sure number. The rest change so having multiple ranges for an AOL person mean for him/her to have to reconnect to the internet...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-17-2003, 10:14 PM
Replies: 143
Views: 14,077
Posted By thesaiyan
Those titles fit perfectly.. And v3.0 for VIP...

Those titles fit perfectly.. And v3.0 for VIP looks great.. Im downloading it right now.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-14-2003, 11:11 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,215
Posted By thesaiyan
Haha Graal 3:16! that would be funny. Watching...

Haha Graal 3:16! that would be funny. Watching Extended Play then all the sudden they start talking about a crazy fool at E3 with a sign saying "Graal owns j00!!1" ahaha good times.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-14-2003, 02:05 AM
Replies: 81
Views: 5,856
Posted By thesaiyan
Whoa.. slow your roll. What if that is part of...

Whoa.. slow your roll. What if that is part of his job? Thats a little up-tight if you don't even trust the staff of Graal to just inspect your server. I can understand you not trusting just people...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-10-2003, 10:25 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,453
Posted By thesaiyan
Hopefully they fix your computer fast.. I had...

Hopefully they fix your computer fast.. I had like everything except the hard drive replaced and it took them like 4/5 days.. I was shocked at how fast it was done.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-10-2003, 04:52 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,453
Posted By thesaiyan
Hope you get it fixed soon. A few weeks back I...

Hope you get it fixed soon. A few weeks back I had to replace my motherboard and processor too. Sucked, $200 =(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-10-2003, 12:06 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,054
Posted By thesaiyan
Yea.. The tileset looking a little the same. I...

Yea.. The tileset looking a little the same. I knew the Head Admin and he showed me a few screenshots before. The levels looked more developed than Era's. Like more building, kinda gave the level a...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-09-2003, 01:06 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,633
Posted By thesaiyan
For real. There should be like a rule for all...

For real. There should be like a rule for all servers. The set server options right should only be for managers and/or co-managers. Thats to insure a 'high admin' doesn't go postal and start hiring...
Showing results 301 to 325 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.