Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 301 to 325 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 65 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: RevolutionJS
Forum: Zone 02-18-2009, 11:18 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,996
Posted By RevolutionJS
Explain me the rat tail.

Explain me the rat tail.
Forum: Zone 02-18-2009, 10:59 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,996
Posted By RevolutionJS
Hail sasori

Hail sasori
Forum: Zone 02-18-2009, 10:38 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,996
Posted By RevolutionJS
Its very handy I got 40k sometimes I need 600...

Its very handy I got 40k sometimes I need 600 flames yes, like every week..
Forum: Zone 02-18-2009, 07:49 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,996
Posted By RevolutionJS
Ye, I agree to

Ye, I agree to
Forum: Gfx submissions 02-18-2009, 02:10 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,822
Posted By RevolutionJS
I tought of going a bit more extreme:

I tought of going a bit more extreme:
Forum: Zone 02-18-2009, 01:35 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,232
Posted By RevolutionJS
Looks good but on the bottom and top it should be...

Looks good but on the bottom and top it should be red to.
Forum: Zone 02-17-2009, 06:16 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,284
Posted By RevolutionJS
What has this to do with it?

What has this to do with it?
Forum: Zone 02-17-2009, 03:28 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,284
Posted By RevolutionJS
Yesterday 2 times, First Sn and Donark were...

Yesterday 2 times,

First Sn and Donark were hosting of an huge maze event.

2nd what is more intresting..

Dante hosted 3 events, A snowrace mech a jumprace and a barrelwars.
Jurre wins...
Forum: Zone 02-17-2009, 03:16 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,284
Posted By RevolutionJS
Prizes.

I think that prizes should be Alwaysannounced Before an event, So ET's dont let the prize depnd on the winner And players know if playing the event is worth it.
Forum: Zone 02-17-2009, 02:57 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 6,059
Posted By RevolutionJS
Reapers arnt :)

Reapers arnt :)
Forum: Zone 02-17-2009, 02:55 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,518
Posted By RevolutionJS
Nataxo we will really really miss you.. Ive...

Nataxo we will really really miss you..
Ive seen you in the times that you started and that you left, I always apricieted you VERY much.
I hope you will come back sometime <3
Forum: Gfx submissions 02-16-2009, 12:35 PM
Replies: 128
Views: 16,358
Posted By RevolutionJS
I made them with reapers cus I won reapers...

I made them with reapers cus I won reapers yesterday

No words, just XD
Forum: Zone 02-16-2009, 11:55 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 6,059
Posted By RevolutionJS
Im made an thing based on the current iricia...

Im made an thing based on the current iricia classes.
Sniper=Medic
Gold mure=Commando
Gold mags=Sapper
Gold apps=Medic and Commando
Gold ripper=Normal ripper class.
Goopistol = Marine
Gravity...
Forum: Zone 02-15-2009, 11:07 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 6,059
Posted By RevolutionJS
If you give some reasons why u think its so bad...

If you give some reasons why u think its so bad we can talk about it.
Forum: Zone 02-15-2009, 05:32 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,232
Posted By RevolutionJS
Guys we dont want to read all ur arguing about...

Guys we dont want to read all ur arguing about thins that happen in the past.
Just talk to eachother over PM
Forum: Zone 02-15-2009, 12:51 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,232
Posted By RevolutionJS
See it from the other side.. Tehre are also 30...

See it from the other side..
Tehre are also 30 other players that have to wait 1 hour till theres coming a new event.
In that event if im not wrong Dennis and Biggie were healing to..
So they are...
Forum: Gfx submissions 02-14-2009, 09:06 PM
Replies: 128
Views: 16,358
Posted By RevolutionJS
I realized that to.., to lazy to fix it.

I realized that to.., to lazy to fix it.
Forum: Gfx submissions 02-14-2009, 01:02 PM
Replies: 128
Views: 16,358
Posted By RevolutionJS
Just a recolor since I got a BPs now and not an...

Just a recolor since I got a BPs now and not an RPs.
Forum: Zone 02-14-2009, 10:36 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,232
Posted By RevolutionJS
100% agree, Yesterday we were with 3 left 2vs1 it...

100% agree, Yesterday we were with 3 left 2vs1 it took 15 mins and then I suicided.
Forum: Gfx submissions 02-13-2009, 05:48 PM
Replies: 128
Views: 16,358
Posted By RevolutionJS
I made Jurre to!

I made Jurre to!
Forum: Gfx submissions 02-13-2009, 12:11 AM
Replies: 128
Views: 16,358
Posted By RevolutionJS
Thanks evryone for the compliments. Im now...

Thanks evryone for the compliments.
Im now working on the next it will be released in 2 days I geuss.
Forum: Zone 02-12-2009, 10:01 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 4,263
Posted By RevolutionJS
They deleted. but believe me its better.

They deleted.
but believe me its better.
Forum: Your opinion 02-12-2009, 04:42 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 32,651
Posted By RevolutionJS
My bad I didnt realize, I was thinking about Zone...

My bad I didnt realize, I was thinking about Zone :P
Forum: Your opinion 02-12-2009, 11:38 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 32,651
Posted By RevolutionJS
I think we got a trial node for this

I think we got a trial node for this
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-12-2009, 09:46 AM
Replies: 100
Views: 17,860
Posted By RevolutionJS
Just the zone(server)

Just the zone(server)
Showing results 301 to 325 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.