Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 301 to 325 of 500
Search took 0.05 seconds; generated 82 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Spark910
Forum: Future Improvements 12-29-2006, 04:56 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,832
Posted By Spark910
Here, I'll make up for all the lost love! <3...

Here, I'll make up for all the lost love!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-28-2006, 02:24 PM
Replies: 81
Views: 13,710
Posted By Spark910
Not very, I guess! I used to review/write them to...

Not very, I guess! I used to review/write them to some improved standard :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-28-2006, 02:39 AM
Replies: 81
Views: 13,710
Posted By Spark910
A game companies ability to write English...

A game companies ability to write English correctly isn't necessarily at the top of my list for 'must haves' when looking to buy a game. Sure, you don't want too many issues, and Graal for the most...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-26-2006, 01:57 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,436
Posted By Spark910
Brr, I would never do that on christmas eve...

Brr, I would never do that on christmas eve night. You just end up sleeping too much in the day of christmas :cry: I did it so I slept through christmas eve which works effectively as it makes...
Forum: Zodiac News 12-25-2006, 03:41 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,698
Posted By Spark910
Yeah it'll be fast. Sounds like PREDATOR from...

Yeah it'll be fast. Sounds like PREDATOR from Farcry, good idea tho!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-25-2006, 02:11 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,210
Posted By Spark910
You'd need more than 10 for that one :D

You'd need more than 10 for that one :D
Forum: Birthday Forum 12-25-2006, 01:35 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,868
Posted By Spark910
Do you get anything for it in the USA? Over here...

Do you get anything for it in the USA? Over here the Queen writes you a Birthday card (or so it's supposed to look like).
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-23-2006, 06:50 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 7,334
Posted By Spark910
See also: Create an account and change password...

See also: Create an account and change password under there!

Someone seriously needs to start a playerworld that is a really SIMPLE yet FUN idea. A true classic server. But everyone always wants...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-23-2006, 02:12 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 7,334
Posted By Spark910
We need one hot server which is free for a...

We need one hot server which is free for a certain amount of hours for all new players! More special offers like free weekends, and mass e-mail all trials saying they can save for a weekend (and...
Forum: Gani Construction 12-19-2006, 04:13 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,514
Posted By Spark910
What is left to do on VS out of interest?

What is left to do on VS out of interest?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-02-2006, 05:02 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 7,780
Posted By Spark910
Yes. Someone; please. He always gets great...

Yes. Someone; please. He always gets great overworlds and no further help.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-27-2006, 10:40 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 5,003
Posted By Spark910
I support the 2k1 revision...

...some time this century.

Nah, I don't mean it. But really, is there ANY idea on a release date? This year? Next year? Just general wide ideas would be nice :cool:
Forum: Future Improvements 11-04-2006, 11:50 AM
Replies: 100
Views: 14,286
Posted By Spark910
Well, from a freeloader point of view its the one...

Well, from a freeloader point of view its the one you can play the best without upgrading. And so they may stick around to be persuaded to upgrade.
Forum: Future Improvements 11-03-2006, 12:02 PM
Replies: 100
Views: 14,286
Posted By Spark910
I think Zone could easily be reviewed quite well...

I think Zone could easily be reviewed quite well independently, you'd just need to hide the rest of the game >_<
Forum: Graphic Design 11-02-2006, 09:13 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,356
Posted By Spark910
Why is she fragmented? Would be useful to see a...

Why is she fragmented? Would be useful to see a picture of it all together
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-01-2006, 11:11 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 5,696
Posted By Spark910
I don't think Graal really gets/does 'refunds' or...

I don't think Graal really gets/does 'refunds' or reverse charges. But naturally, some delay would be needed incase charges are reversed.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-31-2006, 08:29 PM
Replies: 57
Views: 5,696
Posted By Spark910
I know it is getting 12 subscriptions, re-read my...

I know it is getting 12 subscriptions, re-read my posts for the response to that.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-31-2006, 06:45 PM
Replies: 57
Views: 5,696
Posted By Spark910
Because it is. Lets face it, Graal in its current...

Because it is. Lets face it, Graal in its current state isn't much worthy of REupgrading. So assuming someone gets a year free, at the end of the year I'd imagine most would be unlikely to upgrade...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-31-2006, 06:09 PM
Replies: 57
Views: 5,696
Posted By Spark910
Considering the lifespan of Graal upgrading...

Considering the lifespan of Graal upgrading players and according to unixmad only upgrading once, I don't think we should give them so long free.

I'd say a maximum of a week free per referal. I...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-29-2006, 04:57 PM
Replies: 57
Views: 5,696
Posted By Spark910
They could do rewards based on groups of...

They could do rewards based on groups of referals.

So, 1-3, 4-5, 6-7, 7-9, 10-15, 16-25 or whatever, then it's less abuseable as there is not a reward for each referal as such, and they can set a...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-27-2006, 11:11 AM
Replies: 127
Views: 14,895
Posted By Spark910
Classic, Sanstrata, Xone, Andora, Rudora

Classic, Sanstrata, Xone, Andora, Rudora
Forum: Future Improvements 10-25-2006, 06:44 PM
Replies: 100
Views: 14,286
Posted By Spark910
Yes, I'm not too happy he said Graal had issues,...

Yes, I'm not too happy he said Graal had issues, then ran off without commenting on some of these ideas :noob:
Forum: Future Improvements 10-24-2006, 09:21 AM
Replies: 100
Views: 14,286
Posted By Spark910
Because, like the hub world, it is really going...

Because, like the hub world, it is really going to save graal.
Forum: Future Improvements 10-23-2006, 02:24 AM
Replies: 100
Views: 14,286
Posted By Spark910
...13 year old graal players to have cars.

...13 year old graal players to have cars.
Forum: Future Improvements 10-16-2006, 11:21 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 3,965
Posted By Spark910
Brr hell no. It's been on there many times before...

Brr hell no. It's been on there many times before after many attempts to revive it. Granted previous attempts to revive it weren't that well done, it would still suffer badly if added to the gold...
Showing results 301 to 325 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.