Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum
06-02-2011, 09:42 AM
|
|
Replies: 32
Views: 5,594
I always had the ascerition that any server I...
I always had the ascerition that any server I would make, I would have small gmap's for single areas.
Town? Gets its own gmap.
Forest? Gets its own gmap.
Desert, caves, and every other area...
|
Forum: Zormite Republic
06-02-2011, 09:34 AM
|
|
Replies: 9
Views: 1,465
|
Forum: Graphic Design
06-01-2011, 09:37 AM
|
|
Replies: 11
Views: 1,608
|
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum
06-01-2011, 02:02 AM
|
|
Replies: 99
Views: 33,668
"Subscription status: Gold Subscription (next...
"Subscription status: Gold Subscription (next billing in 9 days), Classic Subscription"
so....servers still somehow up, wasn't explained to me that it would be up at all, or maybe it just has yet...
|
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum
05-28-2011, 10:48 AM
|
|
Replies: 99
Views: 33,668
|
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English)
05-26-2011, 08:12 AM
|
|
Replies: 49
Views: 12,130
|
Forum: Graphic Design
05-26-2011, 08:11 AM
|
|
Replies: 6
Views: 1,436
|
Forum: Graal Kingdoms
05-24-2011, 04:51 AM
|
|
Replies: 28
Views: 3,743
|
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum
05-23-2011, 09:52 AM
|
|
Replies: 8
Views: 1,379
|
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum
05-22-2011, 08:00 AM
|
|
Replies: 66
Views: 9,459
|
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum
05-22-2011, 07:56 AM
|
|
Replies: 99
Views: 33,668
About a week left.
Have only received 1...
About a week left.
Have only received 1 donation. :p
I will not be paying the majority of the sum myself, as I barely play graal as it is, much less actively develop for it. The 1 donation was...
|
Forum: GK Suggestions
05-19-2011, 08:54 AM
|
|
Replies: 9
Views: 1,542
|
Forum: Graal Kingdoms
05-14-2011, 10:30 PM
|
|
Replies: 16
Views: 1,829
|
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum
05-12-2011, 07:02 PM
|
|
Replies: 99
Views: 33,668
18 days left till it goes down.
Only 1...
18 days left till it goes down.
Only 1 donation so far. I don't plan to accept donations until it's time to add time, or if I don't have enough, I'll probably just return them. :p
|
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English)
05-12-2011, 04:18 AM
|
|
Replies: 35
Views: 53,004
|
Forum: Graal Kingdoms
05-11-2011, 09:31 AM
|
|
Replies: 484
Views: 275,486
|
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum
05-11-2011, 06:36 AM
|
|
Replies: 6
Views: 1,479
Gold: Servers where cyberjourers used to take a...
Gold: Servers where cyberjourers used to take a personal interest in and try to produce them as the best offered. Gold subscription is required. I personally dont see why anyone would want to apply...
|
Forum: Graal Kingdoms
05-11-2011, 06:29 AM
|
|
Replies: 484
Views: 275,486
|
Forum: Graal Kingdoms
05-10-2011, 10:59 PM
|
|
Replies: 484
Views: 275,486
|
Forum: Graal Kingdoms
05-09-2011, 07:04 PM
|
|
Replies: 484
Views: 275,486
|
Forum: Graal Kingdoms
05-08-2011, 08:17 AM
|
|
Replies: 111
Views: 17,958
|
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum
05-08-2011, 06:45 AM
|
|
Replies: 60
Views: 8,270
|
Forum: Graal Kingdoms
05-06-2011, 08:07 AM
|
|
Replies: 19
Views: 2,571
|
Forum: Graphic Design
05-06-2011, 07:18 AM
|
|
Replies: 6
Views: 1,998
|
Forum: Graphic Design
05-06-2011, 03:22 AM
|
|
Replies: 15
Views: 3,966
But Aeko is angry and bitter :(
But w/e,...
But Aeko is angry and bitter :(
But w/e, I'll wait for my chance to enjoy one of the best items in the game <3~ :D
I agree w/ other about the animation, looks sorta awkward with the rest of...
|