Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 301 to 325 of 400
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 73 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Conqueror
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 03-29-2011, 06:19 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 13,911
Posted By Conqueror
Vinka, constructive criticism is great, but...

Vinka, constructive criticism is great, but ultimately remember that this server is YOUR dream. Don't let any haters bash your creativity. This project is phenomenal, full of potential, and as others...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-29-2011, 03:56 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 22,913
Posted By Conqueror
/override PoJo-RoBoTo

/override PoJo-RoBoTo
Forum: Markets 03-29-2011, 12:50 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,618
Posted By Conqueror
Migrating to this sub-topic, as a brigid mage you...

Migrating to this sub-topic, as a brigid mage you WANT over-stacked Dex, and as much speed as possible-- if you're "attempting" to PvP atleast. Poison from a high lvl'd physique player should drop...
Forum: Markets 03-28-2011, 08:49 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,618
Posted By Conqueror
*decreases Unless that was some deliberate...

*decreases

Unless that was some deliberate sarcasm you were using!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Team 03-25-2011, 06:51 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 55,950
Posted By Conqueror
Don't I feel special :D

Don't I feel special :D
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-23-2011, 11:36 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 4,578
Posted By Conqueror
Don't even THINK about using periods or...

Don't even THINK about using periods or exclamation marks without a "punctuation potion". Only 100 grelats a pop!
Forum: Your opinion 03-21-2011, 08:58 PM
Replies: 118
Views: 88,277
Posted By Conqueror
LOL! Rep +1

LOL! Rep +1
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-21-2011, 08:11 AM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,680,856
Posted By Conqueror
I think somewhere earlier in the thread it was...

I think somewhere earlier in the thread it was mentioned that the goal is to eventually be able to play it right from the Graal website through a Flash player.

Unless you meant for the time being,...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-20-2011, 09:18 PM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,680,856
Posted By Conqueror
Let the haters hate. I believe that this will...

Let the haters hate. I believe that this will only create a positive effect on the PC community (in time). Facebook is such an awesome networking tool. I haven't played the iphone version of graal...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-20-2011, 04:30 AM
Replies: 161
Views: 45,956
Posted By Conqueror
Graal...4D? *Mind Explodes*

Graal...4D? *Mind Explodes*
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-19-2011, 10:41 PM
Replies: 161
Views: 45,956
Posted By Conqueror
Sorry, the big kids already got that covered...

Sorry, the big kids already got that covered :cool:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-19-2011, 09:14 PM
Replies: 161
Views: 45,956
Posted By Conqueror
An early April fools joke?

An early April fools joke?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-17-2011, 08:01 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,422
Posted By Conqueror
Well if what you were going for was "gangsta",...

Well if what you were going for was "gangsta", then it should be Silva Landz.
Forum: Bug Report 03-14-2011, 07:23 PM
Replies: 173
Views: 136,840
Posted By Conqueror
Thanks Sherlock, am I also supposed to exhale...

Thanks Sherlock, am I also supposed to exhale after I inhale?



Seriously though, the inability to copy/paste is annoying.
Forum: Bug Report 03-14-2011, 05:08 PM
Replies: 173
Views: 136,840
Posted By Conqueror
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned or not....

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned or not. But on the mac client, I can't seem to "copy/paste" anything from the history. This could be frustrating for those who are trying to report their case...
Forum: Birthday Forum 03-13-2011, 10:25 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,776
Posted By Conqueror
Every year my love for you grows deeper. My room...

Every year my love for you grows deeper. My room is filled with picture framed moments with you. Each second spent away from you is a knife to my heart.

orite,

and Happy birthday Patski!!
Forum: Birthday Forum 03-13-2011, 10:23 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,216
Posted By Conqueror
Happy birthday brah!

Happy birthday brah!
Forum: GK Suggestions 03-10-2011, 11:36 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,440
Posted By Conqueror
Multi-account leveling possibly?

Multi-account leveling possibly?
Forum: Markets 03-10-2011, 10:38 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,401
Posted By Conqueror
Exactly! I also feel it's the exact same thing...

Exactly! I also feel it's the exact same thing when new players go "Level me level me!" It's like, why would you want me to bypass you through your whole GK experience? *sigh*.
Forum: Markets 03-10-2011, 10:31 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,401
Posted By Conqueror
2much for poor kids like us Null :c

2much for poor kids like us Null :c
Forum: Markets 03-10-2011, 10:27 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,401
Posted By Conqueror
If you had the "dream gear" you could. RoW's,...

If you had the "dream gear" you could. RoW's, Sammies, Bunny tail, and an rda. Ideally, you'd need

Dual RoW, FHoM, bunny mask, bunny tail, gale, giants, rda, raging, giants, samurai boots, and the...
Forum: Markets 03-10-2011, 10:19 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,401
Posted By Conqueror
I disagree! But it's a hard argument. Once you're...

I disagree! But it's a hard argument. Once you're 5.866 speed, anything extra seems relatively useless in battle. I'd rather the extra health. Of course, you could argue that once the hp is lower...
Forum: Markets 03-10-2011, 08:26 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,401
Posted By Conqueror
I don't find the shield useless at all! In fact,...

I don't find the shield useless at all! In fact, it has the potential to be one of the best shields in the game.

Dual RoW + FHoM + raging + giants. Then you add that shield, and bam you have...
Forum: Graphic Design 03-10-2011, 07:51 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,283
Posted By Conqueror
This thread just screams of bestiality innuendo's.

This thread just screams of bestiality innuendo's.
Forum: Birthday Forum 03-10-2011, 07:46 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 793
Posted By Conqueror
Gothic_678 (Vince)

Happy birthday old friend, miss seeing you around.
Showing results 301 to 325 of 400

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.