Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 301 to 325 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 73 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: NicoX
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-26-2013, 10:33 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 12,599
Posted By NicoX
Graal Kingdoms: Crypt

Graal Kingdoms: Crypt


http://i.imgur.com/T9fFL43.png

The Crypt of Kvasir has recieved new updates!

Now, you can enter the Crypt every twelve hours and let everyone of your party have the...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-25-2013, 07:28 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,021
Posted By NicoX
You can now skip the starter tutorial.

You can now skip the starter tutorial.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-25-2013, 12:36 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 10,197
Posted By NicoX
We added 2 new Amulets to the EC Shop. ...

We added 2 new Amulets to the EC Shop.

Stats are not known yet. Will probably release next week.

Log on and check it out !
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-24-2013, 08:42 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 10,197
Posted By NicoX
Thanks for the info. Thats some good news for old...

Thanks for the info. Thats some good news for old players obtaining a key to their old house again :)
Forum: Videos 08-21-2013, 03:55 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 25,243
Posted By NicoX
This video is great haha

This video is great haha
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-18-2013, 12:46 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 958
Posted By NicoX
Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday
Forum: Feature request 08-17-2013, 08:11 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 35,254
Posted By NicoX
I know where you are coming from, but you cant...

I know where you are coming from, but you cant change these stuff until changing the management of the game itself :)
Forum: Feature request 08-17-2013, 09:56 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 35,254
Posted By NicoX
Maybe he likes it, but I doubt they approve it....

Maybe he likes it, but I doubt they approve it. Stefan was always against advertising or sharing links of Graalians on the mobile Servers.
Should just get ride of the gold protection on the forums...
Forum: Zone PC 08-11-2013, 07:53 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 27,295
Posted By NicoX
I think they mean Zone on PC. I dont know why...

I think they mean Zone on PC. I dont know why Zone iPhone cant match up with Classic or Era, the Playercount just wont raise :/
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 08-10-2013, 09:46 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 8,566
Posted By NicoX
rogue is hosting it right now

rogue is hosting it right now
Forum: Bug Report 08-10-2013, 03:29 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 13,406
Posted By NicoX
How can it be abused ?

How can it be abused ?
Forum: Bug Report 08-10-2013, 02:53 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 13,406
Posted By NicoX
I just think it is a freeze function for your...

I just think it is a freeze function for your screen. To hold a moment you want to screenshot or so. Doesnt look like a bug.
Forum: Bug Report 08-10-2013, 05:37 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 13,406
Posted By NicoX
This is not a bug though.

This is not a bug though.
Forum: Announcements 08-09-2013, 07:43 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 49,895
Posted By NicoX
Nice update. Is there a size limit of...

Nice update.
Is there a size limit of screenshots we can share ?
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-09-2013, 03:54 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,506
Posted By NicoX
Never to old for something

Never to old for something
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-08-2013, 12:01 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,506
Posted By NicoX
Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-07-2013, 11:26 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,530
Posted By NicoX
I lowered the rarity rate of all items. They will...

I lowered the rarity rate of all items. They will be more common now.
Also lowered the prices of Mystery Boxes in the Shop.

Enjoy the grind!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Team 08-06-2013, 12:57 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 27,201
Posted By NicoX
Bumping this again. Looking for one skilled...

Bumping this again. Looking for one skilled Graphic Artist. Needs to adapt to the GK style shortly.

Paid job
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 08-06-2013, 12:35 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 8,566
Posted By NicoX
I wanted to mention that I will host several...

I wanted to mention that I will host several great events after the spar tournement, and end it with a very nice raffle.

I hope to see you all on GK!


Trials will be able to recieve 3 raffle...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-05-2013, 01:06 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,530
Posted By NicoX
There are alot of mid tier items with a...

There are alot of mid tier items with a reasonable drop rate. These were just examples :)
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-04-2013, 09:57 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,530
Posted By NicoX
XMas Dungeons update

http://i.imgur.com/oVTLpFz.png

Hello,

we added new items to the chests in the xmas dungeons.

For example:

Girdle of Fighting
RDA / BDA
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-01-2013, 10:14 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 4,017
Posted By NicoX
We have alot of new players on GK, and it wont...

We have alot of new players on GK, and it wont hurt to update the wiki a little bit :)
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-31-2013, 05:46 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 914
Posted By NicoX
Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday
Forum: Bug Report 07-31-2013, 05:24 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 9,811
Posted By NicoX
Best way is to log on GK and contact me so I can...

Best way is to log on GK and contact me so I can look for backups. Not sure what is causing the issue
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-30-2013, 09:11 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 9,711
Posted By NicoX
Fear is fine. Electricity might stun the player...

Fear is fine. Electricity might stun the player for 0.2 - 0.3 seconds or so. We will see.
Showing results 301 to 325 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.