Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 301 to 325 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 73 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Crow
Forum: Crescent Pirates 01-10-2013, 12:04 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,731
Posted By Crow
I still have some Gelats left on one of my...

I still have some Gelats left on one of my accounts, apparently. I don't ever need them anymore, so I'll be buying a month of Gold, run around and repair houses. I just need to remember. Let me write...
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-08-2013, 09:25 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,705
Posted By Crow
The old Lexel Rifle is a perfect example of how...

The old Lexel Rifle is a perfect example of how things on Era should look. The old Hypershell was just ugly.
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-07-2013, 11:23 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 5,996
Posted By Crow
Stay away.

Stay away.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-06-2013, 10:50 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,203
Posted By Crow
I wasn't complaining :p

I wasn't complaining :p
Forum: Zone 01-05-2013, 07:49 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 10,355
Posted By Crow
I haven't played LoL myself, but I've heard that...

I haven't played LoL myself, but I've heard that it takes ages to buy the champions with ingame currency. To me, it is also a pay to win concept if it just takes way too long to buy things with...
Forum: Zone 01-05-2013, 02:12 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 10,355
Posted By Crow
Well, can't say anything about it. Didn't like...

Well, can't say anything about it. Didn't like the original DotA, so I haven't played DotA 2 yet.
Forum: Zone 01-05-2013, 01:30 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 10,355
Posted By Crow
See Team Fortress 2, by far the most successful...

See Team Fortress 2, by far the most successful free to play game right now, or so I'd say at least.
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-05-2013, 10:49 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 6,987
Posted By Crow
Well, Zone used to be really great at some point.

Well, Zone used to be really great at some point.
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-05-2013, 10:48 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 9,260
Posted By Crow
For the record, that was pretty much my plan on...

For the record, that was pretty much my plan on Atlantis: use as much default stuff as possible. Default objects such as bushes and stones are not sufficient, and the default item drop system is not...
Forum: Code Gallery 01-04-2013, 10:09 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 11,591
Posted By Crow
Must be the difference between v5 and v6 then. I...

Must be the difference between v5 and v6 then. I should've said it in the first post: some things only work with v6, even though a fix for v5 would be quite simple. I didn't want to focus on old...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-04-2013, 08:58 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,203
Posted By Crow
Like living in Germany, where it's next to...

Like living in Germany, where it's next to impossible to get a static IP assigned by your ISP.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-04-2013, 04:18 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 4,311
Posted By Crow
It didn't.

It didn't.
Forum: Birthday Forum 01-03-2013, 10:55 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,020
Posted By Crow
I could be doing way better, but thank you.

I could be doing way better, but thank you.
Forum: Birthday Forum 01-03-2013, 05:44 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,020
Posted By Crow
Thanks man :)

Thanks man :)
Forum: Questions about V6 12-29-2012, 10:24 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 68,800
Posted By Crow
This discussion just develops into the typical...

This discussion just develops into the typical mumbo-jumbo. v6 obviously introduced lots of nifty bug fixes and performance improvements. You all like those. Who doesn't? But then theres more:...
Forum: Level Design 12-29-2012, 10:12 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,210
Posted By Crow
Type 1 objects do not work correctly, that is...

Type 1 objects do not work correctly, that is true. You can take a look at my code (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134267580) if you need some ideas for a custom...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-27-2012, 06:22 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 5,996
Posted By Crow
It removes emotionally unstable players who have...

It removes emotionally unstable players who have to leave because their virtual money is gone. I like it!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-25-2012, 06:39 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,323
Posted By Crow
Merry Christmas from Atlantis :noob:

Merry Christmas from Atlantis :noob:
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-24-2012, 05:01 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 7,889
Posted By Crow
I wonder why :noob:

I wonder why :noob:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-22-2012, 09:39 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,110
Posted By Crow
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beat'em_up

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beat'em_up
Forum: Questions about V6 12-21-2012, 10:58 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 39,308
Posted By Crow
Shh, don't feed the troll. Do you want the piece...

Shh, don't feed the troll. Do you want the piece of JavaScript I've written that hides vBulletin ignore notifications of all the people you ignore? I'm not even aware of these stupid posts anymore :D...
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-20-2012, 06:10 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 13,472
Posted By Crow
Your snippet doesn't make any logical sense,...

Your snippet doesn't make any logical sense, though, so it's not any better. I hope you realize that.
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-20-2012, 03:59 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 13,472
Posted By Crow
And consistency. With a random float between 1...

And consistency. With a random float between 1 and 2.9, you have a higher chance to get a 1 out of it. That's not what you want.
Forum: Bug Report 12-20-2012, 03:57 PM
Replies: 1,680
Views: 9,040,421
Posted By Crow
I think you should simply draw all layers up to...

I think you should simply draw all layers up to layer 3, then scale it up as a whole, then draw the UI layers on it.
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-20-2012, 03:54 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 5,159
Posted By Crow
Hm, you've got a point. I didn't think this...

Hm, you've got a point. I didn't think this through, I guess. But you are right, and so is Chris. Passwords shouldn't be stored at all, only their hashes.
Showing results 301 to 325 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.