Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 276 to 300 of 348
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 104 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Lyndzey8000
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-25-2001, 11:59 PM
Replies: 57
Views: 5,067
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Well, its hard for admins to have to go on all...

Well, its hard for admins to have to go on all the PW servers. I think Genmo has something to do with that now. Why do you want them to go on anyway?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-25-2001, 11:55 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,328
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Unhappy Now I have to start spamming to change my title

Now I have to start spamming to change my title
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-25-2001, 09:39 PM
Replies: 57
Views: 5,067
Posted By Lyndzey8000
The 16 rule is ok. The point is to not have 12...

The 16 rule is ok. The point is to not have 12 year old kids abusing their power. I don't know why everyone wants to be a GP, I want to be one, but I heard it is a hard job, as Lycia said. I don't...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-25-2001, 06:00 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,165
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Bah, we already have Bomy Admins and their assts...

Bah, we already have Bomy Admins and their assts etc. We don't need anymore admins! Graal is getting flooded with bomy pets anyway.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-25-2001, 05:56 AM
Replies: 87
Views: 10,851
Posted By Lyndzey8000
No, there are a lot more bad guys you can use...

No, there are a lot more bad guys you can use instead of me.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-25-2001, 03:15 AM
Replies: 87
Views: 10,851
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Its strange that I am a Samurai Farmer, but in...

Its strange that I am a Samurai Farmer, but in the story Samurai Farmers are killing me.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-25-2001, 02:50 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,647
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I've quit a few times, and I am quitting again....

I've quit a few times, and I am quitting again. Ask MadBrad why if you want to know
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-24-2001, 07:17 AM
Replies: 183
Views: 16,122
Posted By Lyndzey8000
OMG COOL OUR VOTE NUMBER IS THE SAME AS PERCENT!...

OMG COOL OUR VOTE NUMBER IS THE SAME AS PERCENT! GAME HAS 33 AND IS AT 33%!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-24-2001, 07:05 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,466
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Where is Dante's story? Oh and I would not be...

Where is Dante's story? Oh and I would not be screaming about waar, he is my graal friend. And you never know, zorro could be my ex.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-23-2001, 08:54 PM
Replies: 183
Views: 16,122
Posted By Lyndzey8000
The 2 weeks thing isnt a good idea, it should be...

The 2 weeks thing isnt a good idea, it should be like 4 weeks or something, 2 weeks isnt that long. I think game is going to win, no one else except lugie has a chance.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-23-2001, 09:56 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,487
Posted By Lyndzey8000
the reason i would make it that way is so people...

the reason i would make it that way is so people wont ask "HOW MANY SPONSERS AND CAN YOU SPONSER ME" etc..i dont even like the sponser thing, i would have it like that or have it they email me why...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-23-2001, 09:24 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,487
Posted By Lyndzey8000
HI I AM LYNDZEY DAVIS AND I AM RUNNING TOO! SO I...

HI I AM LYNDZEY DAVIS AND I AM RUNNING TOO! SO I AM SUPPOSED TO TALK ABOUT WHAT I WILL DO FOR GRAAL AND STUFF. IF I WIN, I WILL LOWER TAXES FOR ALL GRAAL PLAYERS! BY AT LEAST 99 %! SO VOTE FOR ME. I...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-23-2001, 07:56 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,709
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I dont really think of Graal outside of my...

I dont really think of Graal outside of my house...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-23-2001, 07:50 AM
Replies: 171
Views: 178,706
Posted By Lyndzey8000
70.Your brain has been zapped up from Graal and...

70.Your brain has been zapped up from Graal and your so stupid you can't even count to see that we are on 69 and not 70
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-23-2001, 07:36 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,313
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Or we could make the bomys my slave, and I would...

Or we could make the bomys my slave, and I would tell them to find me money and do other stuff and then i would pay them 1 gralat every graalian year
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-23-2001, 07:27 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,990
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I'm suprised I only got a few emails to run for...

I'm suprised I only got a few emails to run for police chief. I only got 6 emails, me and jack didnt have to make an email. I thought I would get at least 10
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-23-2001, 07:17 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,990
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Ok here are the people running, and 2 people...

Ok here are the people running, and 2 people emailed me and didnt leave a name

The Game
Asuka
Lyndzey
Lugie
Jack
Wing
?
?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-22-2001, 08:57 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 6,285
Posted By Lyndzey8000
i never thought i would get addicted to graal but...

i never thought i would get addicted to graal but now i am =(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-22-2001, 08:51 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,774
Posted By Lyndzey8000
oops, i didnt realize i made that error

oops, i didnt realize i made that error
Forum: Guild Life 03-22-2001, 10:53 AM
Replies: 15
=(
Views: 2,399
Posted By Lyndzey8000
=( I only have 70 hours on classic, and 187 hours...

=( I only have 70 hours on classic, and 187 hours on 2001, but I can't support a guild cause I only have 70 hours on classic! Make it so like together on 2001 and classic has to equal over 100
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-22-2001, 09:26 AM
Replies: 72
Views: 6,285
Posted By Lyndzey8000
OMG I HAD A DREAM! BUT ONLY ONE. AND I HAD GP...

OMG I HAD A DREAM! BUT ONLY ONE. AND I HAD GP BOOTS SOMEHOW. AND SO I WAS FLYING AROUND, I THINK I WAS LIKE FAQ OR SOMETHING. SO I WAS LIKE FLYING AROUND AND I CAME TO AN OCEAN WHERE BOMYS WERE...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-22-2001, 09:16 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,774
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I got it from:The Game, Asuka, and Lugie

I got it from:The Game, Asuka, and Lugie
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-22-2001, 09:05 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,774
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I got your email Asuka, I've only gotten 3...

I got your email Asuka, I've only gotten 3 emails, I am running too so so far there are 4 people running
Forum: Classic Main Forum 03-22-2001, 07:44 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,683
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I have some old screenshots from RW. It was the...

I have some old screenshots from RW. It was the DT war vs everyone, and we won! They all had the link heads and Boba was leading them. They had level 1 sword and 3 hearts, cause they didn't know the...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-22-2001, 07:30 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,774
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Stefan is busy, he asked me to make a list of who...

Stefan is busy, he asked me to make a list of who will be running so I will be doing it
Showing results 276 to 300 of 348

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.