Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 276 to 300 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 99 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Geovanie Legend
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-23-2002, 08:25 AM
Replies: 89
Views: 4,020
Posted By Geovanie Legend
nyghtGT since you can't seem to respect others...

nyghtGT since you can't seem to respect others your are hereby being ignored and shall remain that way, I have no use for those with little or no respect for others.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-23-2002, 08:22 AM
Replies: 89
Views: 4,020
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Yes after you play the server and give it a fair...

Yes after you play the server and give it a fair chance you may say what you think of it, all i ask is that you try to keep a good mind about it.
Just state what you think in good terms, there's no...
Forum: N-Pulse Main Forum 05-23-2002, 08:17 AM
Replies: 77
Views: 7,333
Posted By Geovanie Legend
the moon's have their way of running things just...

the moon's have their way of running things just as I or anyone else does, that does not make it wrong.
Ever stop to think that what you or someone else does is wrong to others just as you say what...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-23-2002, 08:12 AM
Replies: 89
Views: 4,020
Posted By Geovanie Legend
You may all continue to judge and assume all you...

You may all continue to judge and assume all you want, I will still welcome you on Maloria unless you insist on causing trouble while on it.
The only thing that is wrong is what you make out to be...
Forum: N-Pulse Main Forum 05-23-2002, 08:05 AM
Replies: 77
Views: 7,333
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Yes Mg I agree, we hardly ever get a "Thanks man...

Yes Mg I agree, we hardly ever get a "Thanks man what you did was great" it's always "Hey I remember you, man you f'ed up big time"

I also agree with moonie, people need to start looking forward...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-23-2002, 03:56 AM
Replies: 89
Views: 4,020
Posted By Geovanie Legend
You can have all the credit, I don't want it......

You can have all the credit, I don't want it... All I know is i'm stuck fixing all the stupid scripts cause nothing works right with the NPC Server :grrr:
Forum: N-Pulse Main Forum 05-22-2002, 06:43 AM
Replies: 77
Views: 7,333
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Yes I made many mistakes, but as i've said...

Yes I made many mistakes, but as i've said before... mistakes are to learn from, without them the world would be perfect.

"You live, you learn, and then you get loves" lol
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-22-2002, 06:05 AM
Replies: 89
Views: 4,020
Posted By Geovanie Legend
That's Graal for ya.. Life has 3 magic words...

That's Graal for ya..
Life has 3 magic words "I love you"
Graal has 2 magic words "Corrupt Staff"
:D
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-22-2002, 05:36 AM
Replies: 89
Views: 4,020
Posted By Geovanie Legend
ToT had 7 levels? lol that is a little low on the...

ToT had 7 levels? lol that is a little low on the level count, but hey I remember the first version of NP I made.. i managed to get 5 levels done then unixmad told me i couldn't have it due to...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-22-2002, 05:32 AM
Replies: 89
Views: 4,020
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Yes there will be new music, mainly MP3 format so...

Yes there will be new music, mainly MP3 format so it'll be a rather big download :(
I'm trying to find another way, I just want good quality in the music and those midi's just don't deliver, lol
Or...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-22-2002, 05:26 AM
Replies: 89
Views: 4,020
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Don't blame me, I never actually played ToT :(

Don't blame me, I never actually played ToT :(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-22-2002, 05:23 AM
Replies: 89
Views: 4,020
Posted By Geovanie Legend
lol ok here's the final one, it's not much...

lol ok here's the final one, it's not much really.
Just the start menu when you first log on :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-22-2002, 05:18 AM
Replies: 89
Views: 4,020
Posted By Geovanie Legend
I really hope you don't mean that your moving to...

I really hope you don't mean that your moving to Maloria cause it will be filled with corrupt staff, I hope that was just a typo :(

Anyway here's another screenshot. I only have 1 left after this...
Forum: N-Pulse Main Forum 05-22-2002, 05:15 AM
Replies: 77
Views: 7,333
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Perhaps I never should have given N-Pulse up, but...

Perhaps I never should have given N-Pulse up, but I know that MG and his wife are doing everything they can to make it a better place to play.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-22-2002, 05:08 AM
Replies: 89
Views: 4,020
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Thank you. Not much else can be said to a post...

Thank you.
Not much else can be said to a post like that, lol.

I do have more screenshots if anyone would like to see them.
Please don't start posting how you would hate to see them.
Simply...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-22-2002, 04:46 AM
Replies: 89
Views: 4,020
Posted By Geovanie Legend
It's ok really I mean there will always be people...

It's ok really I mean there will always be people who don't like what someone else does, otherwise the world would be perfect.
You learn to accept this and just let it go rather then drag it out.
...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-21-2002, 07:44 AM
Replies: 89
Views: 4,020
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Ignorance is bliss. Goobye Xerphier Dintch ...

Ignorance is bliss.
Goobye Xerphier Dintch
Welcome to the wonderful fun world of my ignore list.
It apprears to be the only way to shut you up.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-21-2002, 07:20 AM
Replies: 89
Views: 4,020
Posted By Geovanie Legend
See you try to be nice and someone else has to...

See you try to be nice and someone else has to stick their nose where it don't belong.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-21-2002, 01:59 AM
Replies: 89
Views: 4,020
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Thank you, I do appreciate those who are on my...

Thank you, I do appreciate those who are on my side.
I don't try to cause trouble or start fights so i'll be the one to say i'm sorry.
What I said about UN was simply a statement, i meant no harm...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-20-2002, 02:35 PM
Replies: 89
Views: 4,020
Posted By Geovanie Legend
UN has nothing to do with this... try to stay on...

UN has nothing to do with this... try to stay on subject. :megaeek:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-20-2002, 12:29 PM
Replies: 89
Views: 4,020
Posted By Geovanie Legend
You speak of judging people yet your the one...

You speak of judging people yet your the one calling me all the profound names, if you take your own advice you may learn something.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-20-2002, 10:47 AM
Replies: 89
Views: 4,020
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Freedom of speech is fine, but such violent...

Freedom of speech is fine, but such violent behavior with words is only brought up by a bad life as a child or regret.
You choose your path, just don't make others follow you if you aren't sure it's...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-20-2002, 09:49 AM
Replies: 89
Views: 4,020
Posted By Geovanie Legend
lol yes I am alot of things, but that's no concer...

lol yes I am alot of things, but that's no concer of yours :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-20-2002, 08:51 AM
Replies: 89
Views: 4,020
Posted By Geovanie Legend
In certain aspects I can agree with that, but...

In certain aspects I can agree with that, but alot of ppl like the pw servers.
Plus without those servers the main servers would be constantly bogged down with players and the lag would be...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-20-2002, 08:03 AM
Replies: 89
Views: 4,020
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Eh? job? what job? who needs a stinkin job? lol :D

Eh? job? what job? who needs a stinkin job? lol :D
Showing results 276 to 300 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.