Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 276 to 300 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 78 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ZeroFXSM
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-23-2002, 12:09 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,882
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Sorry, Moms and cars.. don't really mix.

Sorry, Moms and cars.. don't really mix.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-22-2002, 10:21 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,421
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Sorry! Teach me your new hip lingo!

Sorry! Teach me your new hip lingo!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-22-2002, 07:48 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 3,246
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Yeah, And we will be in just as much Hot ****.

Yeah, And we will be in just as much Hot ****.
Forum: Valikorlia Main Forum 04-22-2002, 01:40 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 4,254
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: Valikorlia is lame...

Glory, I'm guessing they think your going to be possing the owner.

And Plus, You have to role play.
Let me repeat.
YOU HAVE TO ROLE PLAY

so I don't think anyone can really role play in that...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-22-2002, 01:34 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 3,246
Posted By ZeroFXSM
On Saturday... April 20th, 2002. Graal...

On Saturday... April 20th, 2002.

Graal Online was attacked by a terrorist group led by Viper SG111 Team. The attacks were large, Sending the graal servers down for anyone who was not online at the...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-20-2002, 12:14 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,241
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I love you. :D

I love you. :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-20-2002, 12:06 PM
Replies: 110
Views: 7,359
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Can you make me a cool signature like yours :D

Can you make me a cool signature like yours :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-20-2002, 10:45 AM
Replies: 80
Views: 6,454
Posted By ZeroFXSM


Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-20-2002, 10:06 AM
Replies: 80
Views: 6,454
Posted By ZeroFXSM
http://www.yoursighost.com/members/God/ Way...

http://www.yoursighost.com/members/God/

Way ahead of you.

Who the hell is "God".
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-20-2002, 10:03 AM
Replies: 80
Views: 6,454
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Check for other Ips that used the account? ...

Check for other Ips that used the account?

:( this is a sad day :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-20-2002, 10:02 AM
Replies: 80
Views: 6,454
Posted By ZeroFXSM
You dofus. NeoNPL or Brock182 ARE NOT ONLINE. So...

You dofus. NeoNPL or Brock182 ARE NOT ONLINE. So how the hell did they put them in there.

Theres a problem here.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-20-2002, 10:00 AM
Replies: 80
Views: 6,454
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Alkaren.. I don't think you should ban them.....

Alkaren.. I don't think you should ban them.. Both people have porn in their signatures..

And i dobut both of them are even online!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-20-2002, 09:55 AM
Replies: 80
Views: 6,454
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I use your sighost. I think I'll switch to...

I use your sighost. I think I'll switch to clanpages if I face this problem.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-20-2002, 09:54 AM
Replies: 80
Views: 6,454
Posted By ZeroFXSM
heh, maybe hacker?

heh, maybe hacker?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-20-2002, 09:53 AM
Replies: 80
Views: 6,454
Posted By ZeroFXSM
http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/showthread.php?...

http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=532144#post532144

Look at his signature, I'm not going to desribe it due to young children on the forums.

If you are under the age of...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-20-2002, 09:51 AM
Replies: 80
Views: 6,454
Posted By ZeroFXSM
brock128 Has a Porn Image in His Signature

Look in the Aknts: I got 1000 hours.

Hes got a porn picture in his post, I thought I should just tell you guys. Because that is..

NOT ALLOWED
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-20-2002, 05:09 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 3,954
Posted By ZeroFXSM
When did this thread turn from a graal related...

When did this thread turn from a graal related thread to all the sudden a personal thread.

:confused:

the world may never know..
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-20-2002, 05:08 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 739
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Ok, Hopefuly the moderator will take it lightly.

Ok, Hopefuly the moderator will take it lightly.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-20-2002, 05:05 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 739
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Are you aware that you double posted a thread? ...

Are you aware that you double posted a thread?

The other one got moved to "Not Related graal threads"

Reply to your first message: Nothings really happening, SG111 is so called "attacking" and...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-20-2002, 05:01 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 739
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: Uh...Hello!!!!

YOU POSTED THIS AGAIN! THERES ANOTHER THREAD OF YOU POSTING THIS! WTS!?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-20-2002, 04:57 AM
Replies: 453
Views: 76,723
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Tell me over aim, you changed it again :(

Tell me over aim, you changed it again :(
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-20-2002, 04:51 AM
Replies: 66
Bye
Views: 4,790
Posted By ZeroFXSM
HAVE A NICE TRIP lets stop talking about...

HAVE A NICE TRIP
lets stop talking about masturbation.. ok?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-20-2002, 04:47 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 3,954
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I believe SG111 is the leading Anti Graal Group...

I believe SG111 is the leading Anti Graal Group that I know off.

I don't understand the rest of your words, because I had to read it several times to get it >.< sorries :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-20-2002, 04:26 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,705
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: 1000 Hours.

GRATZ!!!!!!!!!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-20-2002, 04:24 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 3,954
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Silly SG111 team... I just found this sort of funny.

This was posted by viper at SG111, He's gone InSaNe. How far are they going to go?



All I have to say is, they are desperate, They are going so far because they don't have the guts to suck up...
Showing results 276 to 300 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.