Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 276 to 300 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 73 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Cubical
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-05-2013, 08:44 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 7,731
Posted By Cubical
Complete edit of current post We can just...

Complete edit of current post

We can just cancel out the current spell system and create another one with actual skills that are actually useful. Maybe start with 2-3 for each class. Most of GKs...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-05-2013, 11:32 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 7,731
Posted By Cubical
I dont think the character slot system would work...

I dont think the character slot system would work well with GKs mechanics/gameplay.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-04-2013, 03:51 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 35,148
Posted By Cubical
AC/WC shouldn't negate 100% of damage maybe like...

AC/WC shouldn't negate 100% of damage maybe like 40-60% at max ac and wc should effect critical rate or make the average hit more constant and less random.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-28-2013, 01:30 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 3,611
Posted By Cubical
I figured out what it was but I forgot to post...

I figured out what it was but I forgot to post the resolution.If you place a NPC in a level with coordinates being equal to or greater than 64 within a level on a gmap it causes it.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-24-2013, 12:49 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 3,755
Posted By Cubical
I'm creating them all in classes so I can easily...

I'm creating them all in classes so I can easily use the same skills with NPCs such as baddies or friendly quest NPCs without rescripting them.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-23-2013, 11:57 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 3,755
Posted By Cubical
onClassLoaded doesn't do anything it appears.

onClassLoaded doesn't do anything it appears.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-23-2013, 11:35 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 3,611
Posted By Cubical
It's NPCs not players and it's only effecting...

It's NPCs not players and it's only effecting certain NPCs.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-23-2013, 09:37 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 3,611
Posted By Cubical
Issue with NPC sync distance?

I'm having a strange issue where if I log on in a level all NPCs act fine but if I login on a different level and then walk over to some NPCs they aren't visible until very close. I've included a...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-23-2013, 08:56 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 10,211
Posted By Cubical
Unless you've built multiple houses I belieb

Unless you've built multiple houses I belieb
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-23-2013, 07:25 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 3,755
Posted By Cubical
I'm actually doing something more similar to your...

I'm actually doing something more similar to your post than my original but sometimes joining clientside classes is touchy and unreliable as they don't load right away. I might need to add a sleep...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-23-2013, 07:03 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 3,755
Posted By Cubical
Double post since you wanted to know what i was...

Double post since you wanted to know what i was trying to achieve.

For certain classes such as skills I want to load all the data such as names, icons and descriptions when it's initially loaded....
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-23-2013, 06:53 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 3,755
Posted By Cubical
Ah, was looking for 'join' not 'class' when i was...

Ah, was looking for 'join' not 'class' when i was searching scriptfuctions
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-23-2013, 06:45 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 3,755
Posted By Cubical
Could not find any documentation on it and a...

Could not find any documentation on it and a forum search yielded no relevant post.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-23-2013, 06:09 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 3,755
Posted By Cubical
Joining and leaving classes

is there an event called when joining and/or leaving classes? Something along the lines of onJoinedClass(); and onLeaveClass();.

I'm at work right now so I cannot provide an exact example of what...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-23-2013, 04:14 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 5,652
Posted By Cubical
I'll take a look at it when I get home and see if...

I'll take a look at it when I get home and see if I can get a general understanding on what he provided and if not I'll take you up on that probably.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-23-2013, 12:35 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 5,652
Posted By Cubical
Algorithm RNG that progressively gets harder the higher the number

I currently need a way to create random number generation that gets progressively harder the higher the number..

example:
You have the chance of getting a number 0-10.

You are most likely to...
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-18-2013, 12:48 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 958
Posted By Cubical
Maybe you'll get a new monitor today?

Maybe you'll get a new monitor today?
Forum: Level Design 08-17-2013, 11:10 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,791
Posted By Cubical
might want to make a new thread about your issue...

might want to make a new thread about your issue or if its related to this thread then post your question here
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-16-2013, 08:16 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 5,997
Posted By Cubical
whoops and fixed

whoops and fixed
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-16-2013, 12:17 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 5,997
Posted By Cubical
On an unrelated note you may want to create some...

On an unrelated note you may want to create some getter and setter functions instead of doing things such as

clientr.exp += this.expgain;

It helps if you want to add some validation or a new...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-16-2013, 11:51 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 5,150
Posted By Cubical
Sorry, I misread what you had previously posted....

Sorry, I misread what you had previously posted. I get side tracked during work and misinterpreted it.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-14-2013, 07:29 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 5,150
Posted By Cubical
So currently storing all your player data would...

So currently storing all your player data would be better suited for flat files than SQLite?

I would also like to hear Stefan's opinions on what circumstances are correct and incorrect for storing...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-14-2013, 06:06 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 5,150
Posted By Cubical
Could you elaborate some more on the issues with...

Could you elaborate some more on the issues with SQL? I currently have a bunch of core systems relying on it. I haven't experienced any issues with it yet but I also don't have a player base to test...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-14-2013, 01:30 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,517
Posted By Cubical
Thoughts on Player Interaction and Content from a Redditor

I was browsing reddit at work and was reading random stuff and stumbled across this. I agree with most of it aside from implying that 100% focus should be on players not content. The majority of the...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-13-2013, 05:37 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 3,403
Posted By Cubical
I think that he is talking about removing the...

I think that he is talking about removing the code, levels, etc and restore it to default so it appears as new. You can always wipe player flags and weapons on login if he's worried about that.
Showing results 276 to 300 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.