Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 276 to 300 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 71 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ReBorn_Spirit
Forum: GK Suggestions 03-07-2007, 01:08 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 741
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Moving houses

Make it so you can atleast PULL them faster so it doesnt take extreme amount of time to move them. JUST houses, nothing else needs changes when being pulled.
Forum: GK Bugs 03-06-2007, 09:14 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,007
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
lol @ skating Hey while you accidentally add...

lol @ skating

Hey while you accidentally add in these crazy gani bugs.. make a gani to do a waltz or some other neat dance...

Isn't this just lovely though?? We have more bugs on GK then we...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-01-2007, 09:08 PM
Replies: 87
Views: 8,325
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
I would like to see some bugs fixed and maybe...

I would like to see some bugs fixed and maybe atleast one active staff members. Infact, most of what I wanted to ask... I've allready forgotten by time I get to see someone, and I Have debug. This...
Forum: Forest 03-01-2007, 07:45 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 4,464
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Amendment - Citizenship

I have decided that it would be best to clarify the rules on actaully joining the kingdom. So in order to clean up any confusion we have the following.

Amendment I (Ranks and basic membership)
...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-01-2007, 07:21 PM
Replies: 87
Views: 8,325
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Staff

Hey were did all the staff go??

- FAQ : There is nobody to ask questions to
- Devgroup : Still bugs are not being fixed
- GKManager : Where is he when you need him
- GP : Yann was the last...
Forum: GK Bugs 02-28-2007, 11:37 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,235
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
a simple fix to warp the player to the centre of...

a simple fix to warp the player to the centre of the ship were it it possible for them to not be stuck would be better.
Forum: GK Bugs 02-28-2007, 09:35 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,235
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Actaully I was trying to turn the ship when that...

Actaully I was trying to turn the ship when that happened, but thanks for the advanced warning on the lookout as well.
Forum: GK Bugs 02-28-2007, 09:03 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,235
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Exclamation part 2

I wasn't done yet, but thanks for pointing it out.

** Uploaded files
This is a nice screenshot of how you can get stuck UNDER the dock, when it should just auto/unstick you to the reset point on...
Forum: GK Bugs 02-28-2007, 08:56 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,235
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Thumbs down Boats/docks and layering

Several times people have complained about boats, well nothing has been done. So I've been trying to get screenshots of these problems. Take your screenshots and post them here, show staff thats...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-28-2007, 08:42 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 3,399
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
One way to fix the party bugs that are preventing...

One way to fix the party bugs that are preventing us from getting parties restored is rather simple.

The real issue is you get exp in what skill YOU are using, when your friend is killing some...
Forum: Forest 02-28-2007, 08:27 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,798
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Beta forest map (v 1.0)

Okay, here it is, the beta version of the new forest map, its mostly for debug purpose, but if you want to see generally where the new changes are happening, go ahead and see what it will start to...
Forum: Tech Support 02-28-2007, 04:19 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 749
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
64 bit?

Is there any update on the 64 bit problems being solved with a client update or something??

I might be able to suggest a simple fix for mostly all the other problems though. I looked into my...
Forum: GK Suggestions 02-26-2007, 08:26 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,042
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
You should present this code to GK staff first...

You should present this code to GK staff first and see what they think of the idea.
Forum: GK Suggestions 02-23-2007, 05:26 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 805
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Avatars / Summonable pets

Golems, Avatars, and them stupid Elemantals....

Make it so you can either directly control them or them auto attack things. Like the Brigid Avatar, I have the hardest time controlling that thing,...
Forum: GK Bugs 02-23-2007, 05:13 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 719
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Personality

Thank, yes Thank you for nerfing Personality....

Tried talking a trex down into joining my cause.. it took about 5 minutes, used to take 30 seconds.

Then when I finally get to have my new...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-22-2007, 12:27 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 953
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Can you sommon a kraken?? Or maybe a giant squid...

Can you sommon a kraken?? Or maybe a giant squid to fight??
Forum: Forest 02-22-2007, 12:09 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,798
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
more details

I am going to personally build a CP-Forest town on the southeast island.
The town you see in the northwest corner is actually Baleron now.
The town of Wimnim, the west coast town just north of the...
Forum: Forest 02-22-2007, 08:57 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,798
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Exclamation Forest Changes

We are changing alot on Forest. It's about time we show the other members of the kingdom what in the world we do with all our extra time. Or whatever you would like to think we do on debug.

I'll...
Forum: GK Suggestions 02-22-2007, 08:50 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,042
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Or we could just have stefan add in "/autotag on"...

Or we could just have stefan add in "/autotag on" "/autotag off" like I allready talked to him about on debug. Or even "/kingdom autotag" -> Auto tag on in bottom right corner of screen
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-21-2007, 04:27 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,994
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Is this all GK has become now? Just one giant...

Is this all GK has become now? Just one giant chatroom with minigames and dated quests and even a few PVP players that can't be scratched?!

*goes on debug and starts to add thousands of trees to...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-21-2007, 04:20 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,994
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Exclamation What are we doing?

Seriously, have you ever sat down and thought about what you can actaully do on GK? For some reason killing them same level 5 - 10 monsters is getting very old, very fast.

Hmm lets see here....
Forum: GK Suggestions 02-20-2007, 06:08 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,754
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
I still don't see how this is a point. Zeplins...

I still don't see how this is a point. Zeplins have no way to display how high they are actually in the sky...
Forum: GK Suggestions 02-20-2007, 05:44 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,754
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Blimps

Need to show current altitude so they can be used effectively. Right now you have no idea if you are sitting on the ground or 30 feet in the air.

And WHY are they so small???
Forum: GK Suggestions 02-19-2007, 05:13 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,077
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Interesting yes, but still right now actually...

Interesting yes, but still right now actually warping to the other side of main to get to another kingdom can be done in less then half the time it should take someone. Not to mention this is more...
Forum: GK Suggestions 02-19-2007, 04:01 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,077
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
How big this idea actually is!

its rather easy to load the gmaps to see the actual size of GK's overall world. Main is a little bigger yes, but I do not think it would be to hard to fix this. The kingdom islands could use a few...
Showing results 276 to 300 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.