Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 276 to 300 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 60 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Aknts
Forum: Level Design 05-03-2005, 10:41 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,223
Posted By Aknts
I don't have it anymore, I just have the image...

I don't have it anymore, I just have the image saved on my site. =\
Forum: Level Design 05-03-2005, 03:59 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,223
Posted By Aknts
New(Old?) Level!

Here is a level I started before I reformatted my comp and lost everything. I don't know if I ever posted it here so umm here it is.

http://justin.fatcake.com/img/graal2.jpg...
Forum: Level Design 05-01-2005, 10:13 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,148
Posted By Aknts
Actually negativity helps. As in my case, Loriel...

Actually negativity helps. As in my case, Loriel used to say my levels were not good. So I went around servers, looked at what was popular and started tiling. More levels more negativity. I know that...
Forum: Level Design 04-30-2005, 07:49 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,148
Posted By Aknts
Uggg.. are there no more level makers in Graal?

Uggg.. are there no more level makers in Graal?
Forum: Level Design 04-12-2005, 04:16 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,087
Posted By Aknts
I will make every level you want!

.[Advertisement Removed].
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-21-2005, 12:59 PM
Replies: 93
Views: 11,786
Posted By Aknts
Wtf does mang mean errr...

Wtf does mang mean errr...
Forum: Level Design 12-31-2004, 01:15 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 3,628
Posted By Aknts
Take criticism, jeeze.

Take criticism, jeeze.
Forum: Level Design 12-13-2004, 12:12 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 6,116
Posted By Aknts
Know I don't think I am the best but I do think I...

Know I don't think I am the best but I do think I know what I am talking about. ****.
Forum: Level Design 12-11-2004, 07:58 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 3,628
Posted By Aknts
I wasn't blind before I saw the level. ...

I wasn't blind before I saw the level.




Wan is still around? Haven't talked to him in awhile. I like Wan but he just "*****s" his levels around from server to server.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-10-2004, 02:48 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,184
Posted By Aknts
CDA <3 No one remembers it but it was my first...

CDA <3 No one remembers it but it was my first home.
Forum: Level Design 12-09-2004, 03:40 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 6,116
Posted By Aknts
Didn't read the thread just look at terrible...

Didn't read the thread just look at terrible levels.. anyways if you want to get better trying doing a couple tutorials.

There is a sticky thread perfect for you.....
Forum: Level Design 12-09-2004, 03:35 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 3,628
Posted By Aknts
4/10

4/10
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-28-2004, 04:22 AM
Replies: 41
hey
Views: 3,955
Posted By Aknts
Agreed. Only fun server ever.

Agreed. Only fun server ever.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-21-2004, 01:27 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,559
Posted By Aknts
Agreed, I have tried to play UN many times but I...

Agreed, I have tried to play UN many times but I have to go off before I end up puking on my computer.
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-19-2004, 03:19 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,116
Posted By Aknts
I have talked to him recently. I need to talk to...

I have talked to him recently. I need to talk to him again, if I remember we talk about some Graal stuff and playerworlds and such.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-15-2004, 10:20 PM
Replies: 103
Views: 8,994
Posted By Aknts
Yea I remember... lol

Yea I remember... lol
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-15-2004, 04:10 AM
Replies: 103
Views: 8,994
Posted By Aknts
I used to work there with Shrimp.. I owned it at...

I used to work there with Shrimp.. I owned it at one time lol.. didn't I? I can't remember. I knew I ran it, but I would love to bring it back also.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-14-2004, 10:21 PM
Replies: 103
Views: 8,994
Posted By Aknts
You homo.. lol <3

You homo.. lol <3
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-14-2004, 02:47 AM
Replies: 103
Views: 8,994
Posted By Aknts
How do you not understand what I said? Seems...

How do you not understand what I said?

Seems simple. Also anyone who makes it seem like their server is the best without showing anything can just shut up.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-14-2004, 02:23 AM
Replies: 103
Views: 8,994
Posted By Aknts
**** and your stupid ass server.

**** and your stupid ass server.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-14-2004, 12:22 AM
Replies: 103
Views: 8,994
Posted By Aknts
1. Krynn 2. Oasis 3. Graal2001 ...

1. Krynn
2. Oasis
3. Graal2001


Question maybe I am missing out or something but by the website screen of Elements it looks like ****.
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-13-2004, 03:32 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,171
Posted By Aknts
Yes my Birthday is 9-11-85. Also on that dayof...

Yes my Birthday is 9-11-85. Also on that dayof the attacks every person is my school with the 9/11 birthday had the same marketing class and were in first period together when it happen. 3 of us....
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-07-2004, 10:41 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,457
Posted By Aknts
No. If you make a bad playerworld then its a...

No.

If you make a bad playerworld then its a waste of time.

If you make a good playerworld then you make Graal money and you get nothing.. a.k.a waste of time
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-31-2004, 10:48 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,894
Posted By Aknts
They let Loriel visit them.. I think you need a...

They let Loriel visit them.. I think you need a cool velcro watch like he had to visit them.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-29-2004, 07:44 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,847
Posted By Aknts
Yes Wan we know its a level but its a .txt file...

Yes Wan we know its a level but its a .txt file so its not binded with anything but text. It turns into a level when you name it .nw so do that. You won't get any virus', trojans, worms or anything,...
Showing results 276 to 300 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.