Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 276 to 300 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 62 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: BocoC
Forum: Tech Support 11-28-2001, 10:43 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,454
Posted By BocoC
You are just looking at an image. I got an...

You are just looking at an image. I got an elongated image when I went to the page with an error message at the top.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-28-2001, 08:11 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,792
Posted By BocoC
RC To-all box = good

RC To-all box = good
Forum: Future Improvements 11-28-2001, 06:07 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,279
Posted By BocoC
Game PW

Maybe we could have specific playerworlds devoted to a game? Like a CTF playerworld, where you wait in Ghost mode until the end of the game, then you can join a team and compete. We could organize...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-27-2001, 08:43 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 924
Posted By BocoC
Rha Playerworld possible 'Un-Grounding"

Rha may be ungrounded! Yay! I may have devised a way to defeat the 22kb limit on NPC Weapons. What it involves is breaking up the system NPC into many NPC Weapons, and using CallWeapon and...
Forum: Tech Support 11-27-2001, 08:06 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 927
Posted By BocoC
24bit

Is it just me, or does Graal not run correctly in 24bit Windowed mode? When I play Graal in 24bit Windowed mode, Graal runs INCREDIBLY slow and the light effects are all messed up. But, when I...
Forum: Tech Support 11-27-2001, 08:04 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,346
Posted By BocoC
What that "unsupported" thing means is that the...

What that "unsupported" thing means is that the peeps at Microsoft haven't tested the driver to see if it runs perfectly. I am pretty sure the problem is DirectX 9, which is in Beta version. Try to...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-26-2001, 06:13 AM
Replies: 207
Views: 18,113
Posted By BocoC
Um. Maybe its just me, but did you answer any...

Um. Maybe its just me, but did you answer any questions? =P
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-26-2001, 06:06 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,251
Posted By BocoC
:spam:

:spam:
Forum: NPC Server 11-25-2001, 10:41 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,366
Posted By BocoC
Here is my post: Say you have a butterfly. ...

Here is my post:

Say you have a butterfly. You code the butterfly. Then, you save it as a class. Then, you create many butterfly npc's in NC:

if (created) {
setstring...
Forum: NPC Server 11-25-2001, 10:38 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 501
Posted By BocoC
removeweapon Boomerang; removeweapon *Credit...

removeweapon Boomerang;
removeweapon *Credit Card;
removeweapon -SystemV1;

=P
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-25-2001, 10:30 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,129
Posted By BocoC
If you want to create a playerWORLD , with...

If you want to create a playerWORLD , with multiple continents, I recommend creating a larger map. My first Level Gen of Rha produced 6000+ overworld levels X_X
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-24-2001, 06:12 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,404
Posted By BocoC
How about a frustrated emoticon, or a *sigh*...

How about a frustrated emoticon, or a *sigh* emoticon?
Forum: NPC Server 11-24-2001, 06:11 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 365
Posted By BocoC
There is also a 22kb NPC Weapon limit that I...

There is also a 22kb NPC Weapon limit that I think should be removed or at least changed to something over 50kb!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-23-2001, 02:02 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 958
Posted By BocoC
I remember that. Read it a couple months ago. I...

I remember that. Read it a couple months ago. I REALLY like the page yourself over the intercom. Heh.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-23-2001, 11:51 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 6,480
Posted By BocoC
Cool. I made a rat baddy about a month ago. It...

Cool. I made a rat baddy about a month ago. It chases the nearest player and if the player is in a certain range, it latches on and bites the player.
Forum: Tech Support 11-22-2001, 11:45 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,260
Posted By BocoC
Re: Graal Info that should be included with the download?

I can make it easy for you. GeForce 3. ^_^
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-20-2001, 01:32 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,924
Posted By BocoC
100 Gralats to me is like, *gawaaahahahhhahha*

100 Gralats to me is like, *gawaaahahahhhahha*
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-20-2001, 01:31 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,946
Posted By BocoC
Um. So you start up your computer and Graal...

Um. So you start up your computer and Graal automatically loads because Graal is your Opperating System? Weird......
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-20-2001, 12:51 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,076
Posted By BocoC
I would make a trading item with a Graphical...

I would make a trading item with a Graphical Interface, kinda like I was for Rha. You can then select multiple items to give away and/or money all at the same time, and your partner can preview what...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-20-2001, 12:48 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,924
Posted By BocoC
No. He evaded the questions too much. If I were...

No. He evaded the questions too much. If I were going to try to pull a scam off , I wouldn't be so intense and I wouldn't evade the question. You had to ask him like, 5 times? before he gave you...
Forum: NPC Server 11-20-2001, 10:35 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 937
Posted By BocoC
First off. Is this a NPC Weapon or a serverside...

First off. Is this a NPC Weapon or a serverside NPC?
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-20-2001, 10:33 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,423
Posted By BocoC
RC is a seperate program from Graal. Normal...

RC is a seperate program from Graal. Normal Graal things don't affect RC.
Forum: Tech Support 11-20-2001, 10:32 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 713
Posted By BocoC
Direct3D is a part of DirectX.............. ...

Direct3D is a part of DirectX.............. :confused:
Forum: NPC Server 11-19-2001, 01:08 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 953
Posted By BocoC
toweapons blah/blah; is fine. Also, it will only...

toweapons blah/blah; is fine. Also, it will only work on an ONLINE P2P SERVER. Offline it won't work. Non-P2P server won't work.
Forum: Tech Support 11-19-2001, 01:06 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 739
Posted By BocoC
I've noticed that every since hitobjects was...

I've noticed that every since hitobjects was first implemented... I think even hitcompu does that.
Showing results 276 to 300 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.