Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 276 to 285 of 285
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: TDK_RC15
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-27-2001, 02:54 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,764
Posted By TDK_RC15
Re: Help Me!! Sister Trouble

I am happy that you cannot get on graal, no one tell him!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-27-2001, 02:43 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,330
Posted By TDK_RC15
Go-Karts

someone make Go-Karts that look and sound like horses, chariots, or merchant carts. Sisok would be pleased at this.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-26-2001, 07:32 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 2,450
Posted By TDK_RC15
the Samurai should enforce the Isolation from the...

the Samurai should enforce the Isolation from the other nations by having Samurai patrol the Area :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-26-2001, 04:47 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 3,050
Posted By TDK_RC15
I was playing on Val off and on until it became...

I was playing on Val off and on until it became P2P. I didnt think of getting a P2P account, so I was stuck mostly on classic.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-26-2001, 03:52 AM
Replies: 128
Views: 7,795
Posted By TDK_RC15
The Game: God of Discord

The Game: God of Discord
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-24-2001, 04:23 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,255
Posted By TDK_RC15
video games fry your brai--no wonder.

video games fry your brai--no wonder.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-24-2001, 04:22 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,413
Posted By TDK_RC15
just a blind guess... This forum is stupid...

just a blind guess...

This forum is stupid because of all the idiots on it and alot of the intelligent and cool posters that made this board somewhat fun hardly post anymore.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-24-2001, 04:17 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,115
Posted By TDK_RC15
Dont forget the advertisements on PM boxes.

Dont forget the advertisements on PM boxes.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-22-2001, 07:57 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,702
Posted By TDK_RC15
Yes...now he got his hacker friend to disable my...

Yes...now he got his hacker friend to disable my RC (TDK_RC7) and he put the server on level freeze until I fixed it.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-22-2001, 07:48 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,210
Posted By TDK_RC15
No..we have 10 RCs...I just started making them...

No..we have 10 RCs...I just started making them from the end so I new it would be empty...btw..this is Lord Matt Essorexx, Ice Prick disabled my RC...But I made an extra one just in case =)
Showing results 276 to 285 of 285

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.