Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 276 to 300 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 77 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Thallen
Forum: Kingdoms 07-05-2004, 08:29 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,420
Posted By Thallen
So that explains the Zormite Shield of Honor? How...

So that explains the Zormite Shield of Honor? How exactly are the kingdom items distributed then?
Forum: Graphic Design 07-05-2004, 08:26 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,935
Posted By Thallen
Er, you know you're going to have to change your...

Er, you know you're going to have to change your signature, right?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-05-2004, 08:25 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,509
Posted By Thallen
They had speed +5, didn't they?

They had speed +5, didn't they?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-05-2004, 05:33 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,138
Posted By Thallen
Awesome, let me room with you. :p

Awesome, let me room with you. :p
Forum: Kingdoms 07-05-2004, 05:29 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,420
Posted By Thallen
Fight (rescript) the system. :cool:

Fight (rescript) the system. :cool:
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-05-2004, 05:27 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,509
Posted By Thallen
BOOM, EXACTLY. Dehitay for manager of Graal, or...

BOOM, EXACTLY.
Dehitay for manager of Graal, or something. :whatever:
A few days ago I traded a diamond force for a holy golden edge, which was a two-of-a-kind sword, which naturally raises the...
Forum: Kingdoms 07-05-2004, 12:57 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,420
Posted By Thallen
Why not though?

Why not though?
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-04-2004, 11:33 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,031
Posted By Thallen
Goddess, light his path... :p

Goddess, light his path... :p
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-04-2004, 11:32 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,509
Posted By Thallen
Monkey Sandals = Fat Ape Sandals

Yes, that is what they are without speed +5. FAT APE SANDLES. :pissed: Why was the speed removed? I hear because Stefan thought it was an alchemy item, and all alchemy items had the speed removed....
Forum: Graphic Design 07-04-2004, 10:12 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,438
Posted By Thallen
Very, very nice Donald, but for this to be added...

Very, very nice Donald, but for this to be added to GK, you'd need to seperate a top and bottom, which can alter the look of the outfit. Either way, I think it looks fantastic.
Forum: Graphic Design 07-04-2004, 10:07 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,692
Posted By Thallen
I have to double post since the edit time limit...

I have to double post since the edit time limit thing has passed. If you could put a space between "Graal" and "Online", it'd be great, too. Yes, I am picky. >_< And thanks!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-04-2004, 09:57 PM
Replies: 64
Views: 5,368
Posted By Thallen
I saw Graal on the Yahoo! search engine early in...

I saw Graal on the Yahoo! search engine early in 1999 while looking for games online, I think, and I never checked it out. After a few of my favorite chats died, I actually still remembered the name...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-04-2004, 09:53 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 4,656
Posted By Thallen
Is level 45 at 390 hours 'commiting' well?...

Is level 45 at 390 hours 'commiting' well? Without bugs, that is.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-04-2004, 09:50 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,179
Posted By Thallen
Establishing in-game lingo is something people do...

Establishing in-game lingo is something people do to express the fact that they've played the game for a long time and understand what the phrases and words mean. :)
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-04-2004, 06:55 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,179
Posted By Thallen
Ring of War and holy golden edge, which is a...

Ring of War and holy golden edge, which is a 2-of-a-kind dagger, being: Wis+1, wc+1, damage +6, and it is quite fast.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-04-2004, 03:49 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 4,656
Posted By Thallen
Yeah, maybe someone accidently bugged 50 levels! ...

Yeah, maybe someone accidently bugged 50 levels! :rolleyes:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-04-2004, 03:41 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,931
Posted By Thallen
Sounds like the same thing that happened to me......

Sounds like the same thing that happened to me... :frown:
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-04-2004, 12:49 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,095
Posted By Thallen
Anyone know what time 12:00 PM central is in EST...

Anyone know what time 12:00 PM central is in EST time?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-04-2004, 12:47 AM
Replies: 236
Views: 37,129
Posted By Thallen
Oh hell no, there's no way my computer is going...

Oh hell no, there's no way my computer is going to be able to handle that. That's the end of Graal, for me. :frown:
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-04-2004, 12:45 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 4,656
Posted By Thallen
How about we don't punish those that leveled...

How about we don't punish those that leveled legitly, and half the EXP of those who DID use a bug, if proven?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-04-2004, 12:44 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,095
Posted By Thallen
Can't you tell a specific time, so I know when I...

Can't you tell a specific time, so I know when I need to be home to play on my decent computer?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-03-2004, 06:55 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,146
Posted By Thallen
Pfft, I should have been in the spar event... NJ...

Pfft, I should have been in the spar event... NJ = 2ez ;)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-03-2004, 05:03 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,146
Posted By Thallen
I hope it happens again, it was a lot of fun last...

I hope it happens again, it was a lot of fun last year. Maybe this time the server could look somewhat better though, the levels weren't adept. :p
Forum: Graphic Design 07-02-2004, 08:49 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,692
Posted By Thallen
That'd be cool.

That'd be cool.
Forum: Future Improvements 07-02-2004, 08:47 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 877
Posted By Thallen
Seeing as how the 'script' is disallowed, the...

Seeing as how the 'script' is disallowed, the <script> or <script language="JavaScript"> header of any JavaScript is disabled. Either it's 'script', or 'Javascript', but one of them is disabled.
Showing results 276 to 300 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.